Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Broken Poster and Library card quests

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
L337Hun73r
Fledgling
Fledgling


Posts : 16
Join date : 2013-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Broken Poster and Library card quests   Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:23 pm

You bet I will visit your Lab Malkavian Dude Very Happy

*Bropaw*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4193
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Broken Poster and Library card quests   Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:15 am

L337Hun73r wrote:
You bet I will visit your Lab Malkavian Dude Very Happy

*Bropaw*
Ummm... So you want to visit Dr. Frankens..., er, Malkav's lab as a test subject?
Would you like to analize that, perhaps...?

*bropaws back*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine


Posts : 5129
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Bochum, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Broken Poster and Library card quests   Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:12 am

Feral, don't frighten off my guests! Hun, don't worry, this Gangrel lapdog is a bit paranoid.
*Quickly hides the lobotomizing tools behind his back*
Igor, prepare the slab, get the lightning rod up, and bring the spare brain from the icehouse!

-geek 

_________________
- geek

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L337Hun73r
Fledgling
Fledgling


Posts : 16
Join date : 2013-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Broken Poster and Library card quests   Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:49 pm

Well, I might be the most social Gangrel around the town.. I guess.
I always liked a Malkavian's solitude and a Nosferatu's respect for knowledge...
Since long years I tried to create a lore about my Gangrel character, which who, embraced in times when the Crusades happened.

Not much like Beckett, but he loved history and other Disciplines (Celerity, Quietus and Thaumaturgy are the most he intertwined with) with a taste. Joined both World Wars, sired 3 "Kids" and ghouled a dog and so on...

Not actualy a fledgeling huh? Razz

(Oh, by the way sorry for the "Netspeak"; my nickname is actually "Leet Hunter" Glad to meet you.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4193
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Broken Poster and Library card quests   Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:09 pm

L337Hun73r wrote:
Well, I might be the most social Gangrel around the town.. I guess.
I always liked a Malkavian's solitude and a Nosferatu's respect for knowledge...
Since long years I tried to create a lore about my Gangrel character, which who, embraced in times when the Crusades happened.

Not much like Beckett, but he loved history and other Disciplines (Celerity, Quietus and Thaumaturgy are the most he intertwined with) with a taste. Joined both World Wars, sired 3 "Kids" and ghouled a dog and so on...

Not actualy a fledgeling huh? Razz

(Oh, by the way sorry for the "Netspeak"; my nickname is actually "Leet Hunter" Glad to meet you.)
Oh, so we have a fellowOutlander here?
*runs to and does full sniff over*
You seem OK, Leet Hunter...
Where have you learned to spell like that, btw?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L337Hun73r
Fledgling
Fledgling


Posts : 16
Join date : 2013-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Broken Poster and Library card quests   Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:38 pm

Feral wrote:

Oh, so we have a fellowOutlander here?
*runs to and does full sniff over*
You seem OK, Leet Hunter...
Where have you learned to spell like that, btw?
*Returns a deeply sniff back to the sender*

Well...
-First of all, back in the day (Year 1120 or close to it) many of the old Brujah scholars were not so reluctant about teaching Celerity.. to a Hashashin Assassin who helped them with their troubles.
-Fellow Assassins in the same brotherhood were not seeing other clans as enemies and generous primogen of Damascus was kind to teach me about the secrets of Quietus. As tiny fragments.
-Getting my hands on a Thaumaturgy book? Yeah, that was the hardest one... Finding someone capable to unlock my mind to the secrets of Vitae? Harder. (I MIGHT had some help from a Malkavian though... Rolling Eyes )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4193
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Broken Poster and Library card quests   Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:08 am

L337Hun73r wrote:
Feral wrote:

Oh, so we have a fellowOutlander here?
*runs to and does full sniff over*
You seem OK, Leet Hunter...
Where have you learned to spell like that, btw?
*Returns a deeply sniff back to the sender*

Well...
-First of all, back in the day (Year 1120 or close to it) many of the old Brujah scholars were not so reluctant about teaching Celerity.. to a Hashashin Assassin who helped them with their troubles.
-Fellow Assassins in the same brotherhood were not seeing other clans as enemies and generous primogen of Damascus was kind to teach me about the secrets of Quietus. As tiny fragments.
-Getting my hands on a Thaumaturgy book? Yeah, that was the hardest one... Finding someone capable to unlock my mind to the secrets of Vitae? Harder. (I MIGHT had some help from a Malkavian though... Rolling Eyes )
Nice, revered Elder... You had to pay a kidney in Boons for the tutoring...
But I meant netspeak in your nickname, not the Disciplines Laughing 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L337Hun73r
Fledgling
Fledgling


Posts : 16
Join date : 2013-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Broken Poster and Library card quests   Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:13 am

I can rip out one for you if you really need? What a Face 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine


Posts : 5129
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Bochum, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Broken Poster and Library card quests   Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:29 am

L337Hun73r wrote:
I can rip out one for you if you really need? What a Face 
Forget it. He'll just chew on it until the next scooter kid draws his attention... And then it's "off like lightning", Feral is addicted to fast food.Twisted Evil 

-geek 

_________________
- geek

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4193
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Broken Poster and Library card quests   Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:41 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:
L337Hun73r wrote:
I can rip out one for you if you really need? What a Face 
Forget it. He'll just chew on it until the next scooter kid draws his attention... And then it's "off like lightning", Feral is addicted to fast food.Twisted Evil 

-geek 
Another nickname...? Why not?

As for scooter kids, I like skateboarders better. More braaainz...
*scratches behind ear with hind paw*
Yeah, I should totally cut on having those weird conversations with Pisha...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L337Hun73r
Fledgling
Fledgling


Posts : 16
Join date : 2013-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Broken Poster and Library card quests   Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:22 am

Feral wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:
L337Hun73r wrote:
I can rip out one for you if you really need? What a Face 
Forget it. He'll just chew on it until the next scooter kid draws his attention... And then it's "off like lightning", Feral is addicted to fast food.Twisted Evil 

-geek 
Another nickname...? Why not?

As for scooter kids, I like skateboarders better. More braaainz...
*scratches behind ear with hind paw*
Yeah, I should totally cut on having those weird conversations with Pisha...
Hey... I like Pisha! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine


Posts : 5129
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Bochum, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Broken Poster and Library card quests   Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:37 pm

Pisha? That chick is just boring, all she talks about is death...

-geek 

_________________
- geek

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L337Hun73r
Fledgling
Fledgling


Posts : 16
Join date : 2013-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Broken Poster and Library card quests   Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:53 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Pisha? That chick is just boring, all she talks about is death...

-geek 
What deeper subject you would like to talk about, with a Nagarajan black widow? Suspect 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4193
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Broken Poster and Library card quests   Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:24 pm

L337Hun73r wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:
Pisha? That chick is just boring, all she talks about is death...

-geek 
What deeper subject you would like to talk about, with a Nagarajan black widow? Suspect 
I could imagine having a meaningful conversation on My Little Pony with her...
Just give her a stoner. lol! 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L337Hun73r
Fledgling
Fledgling


Posts : 16
Join date : 2013-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Broken Poster and Library card quests   Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:37 pm

Feral wrote:
L337Hun73r wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:
Pisha? That chick is just boring, all she talks about is death...

-geek 
What deeper subject you would like to talk about, with a Nagarajan black widow? Suspect 
I could imagine having a meaningful conversation on My Little Pony with her...
Just give her a stoner. lol! 
About the Magic of Friendship? flower 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine


Posts : 5129
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Bochum, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Broken Poster and Library card quests   Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:08 am

L337Hun73r wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:
Pisha? That chick is just boring, all she talks about is death...

-geek 
What deeper subject you would like to talk about, with a Nagarajan black widow? Suspect 
Yea, deep subject... About 6 feet Twisted Evil 

-geek 

_________________
- geek

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L337Hun73r
Fledgling
Fledgling


Posts : 16
Join date : 2013-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Broken Poster and Library card quests   Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:49 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:
L337Hun73r wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:
Pisha? That chick is just boring, all she talks about is death...

-geek 
What deeper subject you would like to talk about, with a Nagarajan black widow? Suspect 
Yea, deep subject... About 6 feet Twisted Evil 

-geek 
BA-DUM~TISSS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4193
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Broken Poster and Library card quests   Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:48 pm

Deep subject... lol! 
I believe you could debate philosophy and old books with Pisha literary for ages...
Homicidal intellectuals are so fashionable these days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L337Hun73r
Fledgling
Fledgling


Posts : 16
Join date : 2013-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Broken Poster and Library card quests   Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:02 pm

Feral wrote:
Deep subject... lol! 
I believe you could debate philosophy and old books with Pisha literary for ages...
Homicidal intellectuals are so fashionable these days.
A little Grunge-y... I'll take that!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L337Hun73r
Fledgling
Fledgling


Posts : 16
Join date : 2013-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Broken Poster and Library card quests   Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:53 am

Oh, you didn't let me save my Ghoul in the game :'(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine


Posts : 5129
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Bochum, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Broken Poster and Library card quests   Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:10 pm

L337Hun73r wrote:
Oh, you didn't let me save my Ghoul in the game :'(
Then you weren't home at the right time. I didn't change that part from the plus patch. Or this is one of the finer points where throwing two different versions on each other without proper merging breaks something.
In CE you can avoid her being killed by the Sabbat, same as in the plus patch, but then you don't get the body armor, because Mercurio doesn't sell it.

-geek 

_________________
- geek

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L337Hun73r
Fledgling
Fledgling


Posts : 16
Join date : 2013-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Broken Poster and Library card quests   Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:46 pm

No, no... What I mean; I have gear, I have abilities and Disciplines. But I wait there to watch her slaughtered like a tadpole. Yeah I got the chance to shoo her away from me but I liked her company.

I could've kill those Sabbath with Steyr AUG (Which I did with only 27 bullets)... It sucks to be attached to someone like that ;_;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4193
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Broken Poster and Library card quests   Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:12 pm

L337Hun73r wrote:
No, no... What I mean; I have gear, I have abilities and Disciplines. But I wait there to watch her slaughtered like a tadpole. Yeah I got the chance to shoo her away from me but I liked her company.

I could've kill those Sabbath with Steyr AUG (Which I did with only 27 bullets)... It sucks to be attached to someone like that ;_;
It shows you have quite high Humanity score... Not a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L337Hun73r
Fledgling
Fledgling


Posts : 16
Join date : 2013-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Broken Poster and Library card quests   Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:20 pm

Feral wrote:
L337Hun73r wrote:
No, no... What I mean; I have gear, I have abilities and Disciplines. But I wait there to watch her slaughtered like a tadpole. Yeah I got the chance to shoo her away from me but I liked her company.

I could've kill those Sabbath with Steyr AUG (Which I did with only 27 bullets)... It sucks to be attached to someone like that ;_;
It shows you have quite high Humanity score... Not a bad thing.
I'm on my way to Golconda than... ( ._.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Broken Poster and Library card quests   Today at 12:22 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Broken Poster and Library card quests
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Broken Poster and Library card quests
» (Fixed) No library card in the Museum
» A few random questions.
» Mitnick's Server Tape from Kamikaze Zen
» Hetalia Motivational Poster

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Camarilla Edition Forum :: Bug Reporting-
Jump to: