Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No Nossie reaction for tutorial security guard and haven bum -- unfixable

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

No Nossie reaction for tutorial security guard and haven bum -- unfixable Empty
PostSubject: No Nossie reaction for tutorial security guard and haven bum -- unfixable   No Nossie reaction for tutorial security guard and haven bum -- unfixable EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 4:08 pm

Reported by Saulot: There is no reaction to the Nossie's appearence for these guys.

There is no appropriate line in the dialog, and I can't find fitting lines in dialog files for similar characters either. So nothing I can do.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: No Nossie reaction for tutorial security guard and haven bum -- unfixable   No Nossie reaction for tutorial security guard and haven bum -- unfixable EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:14 pm

Would it sound ok to maybe use a line from Tin Can Bill? I'm not sure if that would sound good enough or not but it was a thought.

For the security guard, that must be something new b/c there's no security guard in TFN's tutorial. Maybe a generic male scream sound could work here.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: No Nossie reaction for tutorial security guard and haven bum -- unfixable   No Nossie reaction for tutorial security guard and haven bum -- unfixable EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 6:14 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Would it sound ok to maybe use a line from Tin Can Bill? I'm not sure if that would sound good enough or not but it was a thought.

For the security guard, that must be something new b/c there's no security guard in TFN's tutorial. Maybe a generic male scream sound could work here.
Is Tin Can the right voice? I've only looked into the file for the sick bum downtown, and he only has something like "Tin Cans monster".

The security guard is restored stuff from the plus patch.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: No Nossie reaction for tutorial security guard and haven bum -- unfixable   No Nossie reaction for tutorial security guard and haven bum -- unfixable EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 8:46 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Zer0Morph wrote:

Is Tin Can the right voice? I've only looked into the file for the sick bum downtown, and he only has something like "Tin Cans monster".

The security guard is restored stuff from the plus patch.

- geek

If he's not the right voice, you could always just make the entire dialogue with Tin Can's voice instead, and not use the sick bum voice at all. Possibly more work than it's worth.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Nossie reaction for tutorial security guard and haven bum -- unfixable   No Nossie reaction for tutorial security guard and haven bum -- unfixable Empty

Back to top Go down

No Nossie reaction for tutorial security guard and haven bum -- unfixable
Page 1 of 1