Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fiendish Idea

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxus Corvin
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maxus Corvin

Fiendish Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiendish Idea   Fiendish Idea EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 7:34 pm

Although it would certainly be a surprise, it would run it for later. At that point, the hope the player and perhaps the character is supposed to have is that they are either CGI or some very well done puppets.

Though there is the fact that this isn't entirely like the UP, so such a change could be made - but maybe it should be that you are attacked by a few of them, but they don't ash upon death, rather just disappear(which might be possible, I can't say). If not, just have these few be immune to damage, and the damage they do is minimal(or none) - and to get rid of them, the PC has to find one or two spots where a machine is projecting the holograms for them.

Could even be a small conversation that plays upon leaving the mausoleum, which would have a NPC talking on a phone(perhaps obfuscated).

"Yeah, that fledgling fell for it. The guy who stole the tape should've just destroyed it, but no, he chooses to try selling it to that egotistical fuck in the jewelery store. Whatever - even if this puts that lick on our trail, it won't matter. Hell, let the fool get deep enough, and the boss might realize he needs a new throne, I don't know. But this isn't going to screw us up. Hell, if anything would, it would be those idiots who stole a few tapes from the mansion. Yeah, I'll see about getting those tapes back - but I'll take care of the fledgling first. Oh, the boss is dealing with the tapes already? Good, I hate being around those creepy things."
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Fiendish Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiendish Idea   Fiendish Idea EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 8:58 pm

I don't think it's a good idea for several reasons.
1st, I don't think there should be more fights. This is WoD, not D&D.
2nd, the only clue the pc might have about what's going on is that something that leaves bloody handprints has "disarmed" the tape seller.
3rd, I don't believe anything without Obfuscate can move in the cemerity without Romero knowing about it. And if Romero knows, so does Isaak...

- geek
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Fiendish Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiendish Idea   Fiendish Idea EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 11:20 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:
I don't think it's a good idea for several reasons.
1st, I don't think there should be more fights. This is WoD, not D&D.
2nd, the only clue the pc might have about what's going on is that something that leaves bloody handprints has "disarmed" the tape seller.
3rd, I don't believe anything without Obfuscate can move in the cemerity without Romero knowing about it. And if Romero knows, so does Isaak...

- geek

I have to agree with Malkav on this. I personally like how Troika did it originally with the bloody hand prints in the sewers after the courier gets grabbed, then going to the Ground Zero Cafe for your first encounter with them. I'd prefer to keep it as is for this one but I do like how your mind is coming up with ideas. Keep em comin' Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Fiendish Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiendish Idea   Fiendish Idea Empty

Back to top Go down

Fiendish Idea
Page 1 of 1