Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Minor Glitch concering two Downtown NPCs -- fixed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

Minor Glitch concering two Downtown NPCs -- fixed Empty
PostSubject: Minor Glitch concering two Downtown NPCs -- fixed   Minor Glitch concering two Downtown NPCs -- fixed EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:12 pm

In Downtown, usually in the area around the Tremere Chantry, the Drughouse and Hallowbrooke Hotel, there's an NPC that looks like a palette swap of the male Toreador Model, when as a Nosferatu, the "Possible Masquerade Violation Sad Mask" marker doesnt appear. same goes for another NPC that loiters around the Hallowbrooke Hotel entrance, but I think that that's one of the old blood dolls in an older version of CE. He still has the talk icon for him, but pushing it causes him to both turn towards you and try to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Minor Glitch concering two Downtown NPCs -- fixed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minor Glitch concering two Downtown NPCs -- fixed   Minor Glitch concering two Downtown NPCs -- fixed EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:27 pm

I think it's the same guy in both cases. He wanders a bit about on his way between the 2 Hallowbrook entrances.
But at least for the old blooddoll I have removed the dialog symbol, and now he reacts properly frightened to the Nossie, and the masquerade warning symbol shows up when you're near him.
I've also removed the dialog symbols for the ex-blooddolls in the other hubs. So there is no need to report the same issue for the old dolls in Hollywood and Chinatown.

- geek
Back to top Go down

Minor Glitch concering two Downtown NPCs -- fixed
Page 1 of 1