Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Empire Arms Hotel Glitchery -- fixed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

Empire Arms Hotel Glitchery -- fixed Empty
PostSubject: Empire Arms Hotel Glitchery -- fixed   Empire Arms Hotel Glitchery -- fixed EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:51 pm

Err...this is hard to explain.

First off, one of the male patrons in the bar section can be talked to, however, when speaking to him, it comes with "I have no valid replay." I think this may have been one of the male blood dolls you were talking about, and there are no lines to act repulsed at Nossies with.
And one that may not be relevant to just Nosferatu. Behind the counter, if I'm not mistaken, there should be a male bartender. However, instead there is white text stating "models/character/common/patron/male/male_patron_1.mdl" and in place of sprites he has a glowing yellow text in his place reading "MISSING".

Same goes in the dance room, where instead of a patron it reads "models/character/unique/chinatown/zygaena/zygaena.mdl".

Also in the dance room, the singer's flailing arms...dearest god she looks like a dodo. (Her arms are glitching out)
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Empire Arms Hotel Glitchery -- fixed   Empire Arms Hotel Glitchery -- fixed EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 5:11 am

Can't do anything about the dancing animation. I know it's rather crappy, but I'm no blender wizard or whatever you need to work on the animations.
For the other issues, I have to check it out.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Empire Arms Hotel Glitchery -- fixed   Empire Arms Hotel Glitchery -- fixed EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 6:04 am

For the blooddoll, I have shortened the dialog file and forgotten to edit the Nossie starting condition. To fix it, edit /vampire/dlg/generic/m_doll.dlg
Set the starting condition for Nossies from 121 to 61.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Empire Arms Hotel Glitchery -- fixed   Empire Arms Hotel Glitchery -- fixed EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 7:24 am

Found the missing models too. I've changed the random models function to allow for meeting some pc vampire models in the clubs as well as npcs, and overlooked a line when I made the update.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empire Arms Hotel Glitchery -- fixed   Empire Arms Hotel Glitchery -- fixed Empty

Back to top Go down

Empire Arms Hotel Glitchery -- fixed
Page 1 of 1