Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood doll SM (SM blueblood) --fixed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

Blood doll SM (SM blueblood) --fixed Empty
PostSubject: Blood doll SM (SM blueblood) --fixed   Blood doll SM (SM blueblood) --fixed EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 12:07 pm

I do college. Run out to the blood-doll-guy (the one that should've bought a german), and Presence him to the alley. Then the timer hits me, I loose blood, health and frenzy, thus scaring him off (and killing a bum by the dumpster). I hide in the flats and return out (I guess there is no police hunting). The bum is alive! Smile The guy stands on his spot as well, but I cannot talk to him. I don't blame him, but I'm not sure he should behave like this.

EDIT: If I hide there (change the map) right away, he doesn't talk. When I wait a bit, everything's ok. scratch
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Blood doll SM (SM blueblood) --fixed   Blood doll SM (SM blueblood) --fixed EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 12:59 pm

That's alright. I've made him stop talking for some time while he is walking into the alley, and start talking again regardless of map changes. What did he say when you could talk to him again? The usual dialog or did he allow you to seducefeed?

- geek
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Blood doll SM (SM blueblood) --fixed   Blood doll SM (SM blueblood) --fixed EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 1:43 pm

I think I wasn't clear. When I hide -change map- and return, he was reset to his original place, and I couldn't talk to him. Couldn't send him to the alley again. Tried about three times.
Fourth time I waited for a while before hiding, few seconds more; change map, back, and all was fine. Is there some timer I could have interupted by sending him away scared and changing map?

Anyway in the alley it's just small talk with him - seduce-feed alright. When he resets, it's Presence again.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Blood doll SM (SM blueblood) --fixed   Blood doll SM (SM blueblood) --fixed EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 5:38 pm

Ah. I think I know wht the problem is now. Did you get off the map in lees than 15 seconds in your first tries?

- geek
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Blood doll SM (SM blueblood) --fixed   Blood doll SM (SM blueblood) --fixed EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 6:19 pm

Definitely.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Blood doll SM (SM blueblood) --fixed   Blood doll SM (SM blueblood) --fixed EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 5:57 am

I've set a command to make him talk again on mapload. That should fix the problem.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood doll SM (SM blueblood) --fixed   Blood doll SM (SM blueblood) --fixed Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood doll SM (SM blueblood) --fixed
Page 1 of 1