Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 New and Excluusive Quests???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 903
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 26
Location : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: New and Excluusive Quests???   Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:08 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:

Anyone looking to butter up a TCI Admin, take notes because this is how you do it! ^^^^ drunken drunken
Oh my dear Zer0, I would happily gather dozens of Kine, then merge their bodies together to sculpt a lifelike imagery of you. Their altered vocal cords would forever let out cries of everything I infilct upon it, be it pain or pleasure, in your voice. I would make you the central masterpiece if my main haven. I love you

Did I pass?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: New and Excluusive Quests???   Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:25 pm

I'm admin too ! Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4184
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: New and Excluusive Quests???   Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:21 pm

Claudia wrote:
I'm admin too ! Sad

*pokes Claudia with nose delicately and starts wagging and whimpering*
*brings a head ball, puts it before Claudia and wags*

Do you feel a bit better?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine


Posts : 2066
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: New and Excluusive Quests???   Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:53 pm

Nachtrae wrote:
Zer0Morph wrote:

Anyone looking to butter up a TCI Admin, take notes because this is how you do it! ^^^^ drunken drunken
Oh my dear Zer0, I would happily gather dozens of Kine, then merge their bodies together to sculpt a lifelike imagery of you. Their altered vocal cords would forever let out cries of everything I infilct upon it, be it pain or pleasure, in your voice. I would make you the central masterpiece if my main haven. I love you

Did I pass?

Wouldn't you only need one kine to make a lifelike sculpture of Zer0? Gathering dozens seems excessive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine


Posts : 5129
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Bochum, Germany

PostSubject: Re: New and Excluusive Quests???   Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:02 am

Dragatus wrote:
...
Wouldn't you only need one kine to make a lifelike sculpture of Zer0? Gathering dozens seems excessive.
You know the way a fiend's mind works (or doesn't). If I can't create a chimera out of at least three living things, it isn't worth the effort. Rolling Eyes

- geek

_________________
- geek

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: New and Excluusive Quests???   Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:16 am

*throws the head/ball for Feral to fetch*
Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 722
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: New and Excluusive Quests???   Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:45 am

Claudia wrote:
*throws the head/ball for Feral to fetch*
Very Happy


Wait a minute, inst that the head of that one hunter whose head still bit into and clung to my shoulder after death?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4184
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: New and Excluusive Quests???   Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:30 pm

SaulottheGentle wrote:
Claudia wrote:
*throws the head/ball for Feral to fetch*
Very Happy


Wait a minute, inst that the head of that one hunter whose head still bit into and clung to my shoulder after death?

*sniffs the head thoroughly*

Nah, only looks similar. It is a head of a creep who was giving candy to kids at the park. He got a nighttime entertainment of his life for spoiling my Herd Twisted Evil
*fetches the head back to Claudia wagging happily*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: New and Excluusive Quests???   Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:32 pm

*Gives cookie in exchange, then throws it to fetch again*

Good boy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Velvet
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 506
Join date : 2010-05-24

PostSubject: Re: New and Excluusive Quests???   Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:34 pm

saulot:

when i mentioned / asked, aren't vampires regenerative?
i meant, in a bout of malkavian fueled loving masochism perversion i would actually flay myself alive the way kine do to other kine, not using any discipline like vicissitude for that effect, gladly enjoying the pain of such process as a price to pay for the love of zer0....
so, while i really appreciate your concern, i have to point out, it is unwarranted in this case.

on another hand,
i might, if you would be so willing, turn to you for, i don't know, anesthesia for that process, and help in rgenerating my skin afterwards...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Velvet
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 506
Join date : 2010-05-24

PostSubject: Re: New and Excluusive Quests???   Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:17 pm

Quote :
Anyone looking to butter up a TCI Admin, take notes because this is how you do it! ^^^^

aww, but, you know, i do not speak with you the way i do to butter up you....
(though i will not deny being... pleased, that it might have that effect Wink )
not even out of a need / desire to flatter you,
it's just, believe it, straight up honesty, placing credit where i feel credit is due....
like, some people might be aware of, i will not hesitate to heap... denunciation, condemnation, and even castigation, when i feel those are warranted....

Quote :
Awww thanks so much for your sweet kind words, Velvet. I'll wear your skin pajamas you made just for me! GLEEEEE!!!

Embarassed I love you Exclamation
WEEEEEE!
you just made my night!!!
may they keep you warm and overall cozy, be it at night to sleep in them,
or even during the day to lazy in in them,
as you are certainly entitled too, every once in a while...
(after wall, there was a demiurge who rested on the 7th day, you are entitled to follow his example...)
and thankee kindly to return my kind words in kind... not oxymoron, but all double entendres intended

Quote :
(Just don't tell Aphrodite or she'll skin me alive..... and take my new found PJs..)

as for that, i would first ask nachtrae to use vicissitude on me to literally seal my lips, rather than betray our secret, be it to the goddess of love herself - after all, she did raise a ruckuss in troy for having been her to be atributed that apple, while the other two were pretered to her... - and i would hate the thought of anyone other than to whom those pajamas were meant to use them.... and even more, if she raised such an outcry over an apple, divinity knows what she might do with such a prize!!!

Quote :
I went the extra mile with your questions because you set the bar of expectations of me so high, I didn't want to disappoint.

zer0... no! or i mean, yes, but...
gosh, more than half the time it is i who feel too lazy or... ignorant? to go and look things up for myself!!!
and then you.....
gosh, Embarassed I love you
kinda speechless, really...
it is not the right thing to say, don't feel thus pressured....
it is i who feel flattered by your deication....
nuh, at a loss on how to react to that....


Quote :
And I promise you won't be disappointed with TFN 1.1, it has so many more features and fixes than 1.0. Plus you can pick between a male OR female Salubri, instead of just the female.

i already started, i mean the opening of it, i mean what i ended up was copying vanilla and upgrading that to TFN 1.1 and started as a female salubri, so now i have both running in paralel...
once again, i just barely made it past the overture....
can't wait for all those wonders you claim are in store for me...

[/quote] *Hands Velvet three Zer0 crafted bloodcookies, made from the blood of Zer0 himself*

"Enjoy those, ravish them, nom nom nom, you are mine now and I promise to treat you well." [/quote]

"nom nom nom" *ravish each bloodcookie with relish*
worshipingly place myself under your service with a confidence that you will treat me well greater than the faith some worshippers of that other demiurge have in him being good and just....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Velvet
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 506
Join date : 2010-05-24

PostSubject: Re: New and Excluusive Quests???   Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:19 pm

dragatus, thanks for advice, will bear it in mind.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Velvet
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 506
Join date : 2010-05-24

PostSubject: Re: New and Excluusive Quests???   Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:27 pm

claudia, i will go to the warehouse accross from the last round, you know, the one relevant to both the carnival of death and mudd hunt quests, collect the misplaced head from the beheading he endured, the one that was carelessly left there, the one you can actually play hoops wit, you know, basketball, and bring it for you to play fetch with feral...

would that be enough of a ego boost for you?
you're right, you ARE admin,
and you have kindly provided useful info,

so you do merit recognition and reward on that account.

plus, i do harbor a soft spot for feral's puppyhood,
and the bond between the two of you...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Velvet
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 506
Join date : 2010-05-24

PostSubject: Re: New and Excluusive Quests???   Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:41 pm

on another serious note:

i was surprised by your - was it plural claudia and zer0 or singular just you claudia - claim that the followers of set are not based on the malkavian template, salubri are the ones.

let me tell you why:

i will here fortrightly admit i cheat.
i use the console a lot.
and one of the uses i give to it is....
like, i like to have the most specific clan discipline maxed out from the very beginning,
and those feats that everybody thinks are useless, like seduction to feed without hunting and inspection to find treasures lying around.

and, for that purpose....
i first went looking for the TFN new disciplines in the console, not at all that surprised to not finding them.
but, i had the suspicion that if i raised dementation, the clan malkavian discipline by excellence, i would raise serpentis, the followers of set clan discipline by excellence, and... you know what?
IT WORKED!!!(???)

don't ask me why i tried that trick, gut feeling,

but, the fact is, it worked.
i used the console to raise dementation,
and in the character editor serpentis was raised.

so, if i before had only a suspicion it might be so,
that fact seemed to me a definite guarantee that the followers of set had used the malkavians as templates....


plus,
and this is to zer0 as much as for you, claudia,
while in dementation each level of the discipline works as a feat in an off itself, so that you can place each level of dementate in its own slot in the K quick keywords numbers shortcut whhatever, and i also could do that with serpenmtis, i was utterly baffled that i could not do that with the obeah of the salubri.....

so,
i have to ask...
what gives?
are you really sure of the provenances you quoted, claudia?
and i guess once again i will have to rely on zer0 for a....
an explanation, and a confirmation, of that shebang....


plus, if at all possible,
how to do with obeah what i could do with both dementation and serpentis....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4245
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 37
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: New and Excluusive Quests???   Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:34 pm

and, for that purpose....
i first went looking for the TFN new disciplines in the console, not at all that surprised to not finding them.
but, i had the suspicion that if i raised dementation, the clan malkavian discipline by excellence, i would raise serpentis, the followers of set clan discipline by excellence, and... you know what?
IT WORKED!!!(???)
That's because the Malkavians (the new Salubri) now use Serpentis (the old Dominate). The templates for the clans are as listed above, but the disciplines were all switched out to make things work properly. For instance, Daimoinon is the old Animalism, however the Baali are the old Tremere which don't have access to Animalism. So I basically gave Tremere (Baali) the Animalism (Daimoinon) discipline. Does that make sense?

don't ask me why i tried that trick, gut feeling,
She shoots, she SCORES!! Very Happy

but, the fact is, it worked.
i used the console to raise dementation,
and in the character editor serpentis was raised.
Good job, Velvet my dear!

so, if i before had only a suspicion it might be so,
that fact seemed to me a definite guarantee that the followers of set had used the malkavians as templates....
It makes sense why you would think that, perfect logic. Unfortunately the game engine uses many things but logic isn't one of them. Sad

plus,
and this is to zer0 as much as for you, claudia,
while in dementation each level of the discipline works as a feat in an off itself, so that you can place each level of dementate in its own slot in the K quick keywords numbers shortcut whhatever, and i also could do that with serpenmtis, i was utterly baffled that i could not do that with the obeah of the salubri.....
There are 2 kinds of disciplines, Passive and Targeted. Passive disciplines are ones that build on themselves and do not target NPCs. Examples would be Potence, Celerity, and in this case Obeah. Targeted disciplines are ones that DO target NPCs and act as their own power. Daimoinon, Serpentis, and Thanatosis would be examples of this.

so,
i have to ask...
what gives?
are you really sure of the provenances you quoted, claudia?
and i guess once again i will have to rely on zer0 for a....
an explanation, and a confirmation, of that shebang....
Did I explain it well? Did I earn my Velvet skinned pajamas today?

plus, if at all possible,
how to do with obeah what i could do with both dementation and serpentis....
You can't honey, I'm sorry, it doesn't work that way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4184
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: New and Excluusive Quests???   Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:03 pm

*reads all the Velvets' posts, pointing ears forwards and opening eyes more and more*

Wut...?

*drops the head to the ground mid-fetch in so saying*
*just stands, puzzled barkless*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine


Posts : 2066
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: New and Excluusive Quests???   Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:35 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:

That's because the Malkavians (the new Salubri) now use Serpentis (the old Dominate).

Bad Zer0! The lady was being so nice to you (flaying herself to give you a new pair of pajamas for Caine's sake) and what do you do? You tell her filthy lies about your own mod. Evil or Very Mad

Let me set it straight:
1. Salubri use Obeah, not Serpentis. Obeah is the old Protean.
2. Serpentis is NOT the old Dominate. It's Dementation.
3. Old dominate became Quietus.

Velvet wrote:

while in dementation each level of the discipline works as a feat in an off itself, so that you can place each level of dementate in its own slot in the K quick keywords numbers shortcut whhatever, and i also could do that with serpenmtis, i was utterly baffled that i could not do that with the obeah of the salubri.....

so,
i have to ask...
what gives?

What gives is that Obeah isn't Dementation. It's Protean, a single passive discipline and you get all the different effects from the different ranks of the discipline simultaneously when you activate it.

You need to forget vanilla when playing TFN. Yes, Malkavians had Dementation and Salubri are based on Malkavians, but that does NOT mean that they have the same disciplines. Indeed, all the clans have very different disciplines.

Brujah (Celerity, Potence, Presence) -> Osebo (Auspex, Celerity, Potence)
Gangrel (Animalism, Fortitude, Protean) -> Assamite (Auspex, Celerity, Quietus [Dominate])
Malkavian (Auspex, Dementation, Obfuscate) -> Salubri (Auspex, Fortitude, Obeah [Protean])
Nosferatu (Animalism, Obfuscate, Potence) -> Samedi (Fortitude, Obfuscate, Thanatosis [Thauamturgy])
Toreador (Auspex, Celerity, Presence) -> Ishtari (Celerity, Fortitude, Presence)
Tremere (Auspex, domiante, Thaumaturgy)-> Baali (Daimonion [Animalism], Obfuscate, Presence)
Ventrue (Dominate, Fortitude, Presence) -> Follower of Set (Obfuscate, Presence, Serpentis [Dementation])


Or if you just want to have the disciplie transformations:
Animalism -> Daimonion
Dementation -> Serpentis
Dominate -> Quietus
Protean -> Obeah
Thaumaturgy -> Thanatosis
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: New and Excluusive Quests???   Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:10 am

Yah Feral, that's about my reaction as well, I see her post have letters (I see her lips moving) but I just don't get it Very Happy

*gives cookies* And Zer0, I'm so going to sue your ass for stealing my cookie idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Velvet
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 506
Join date : 2010-05-24

PostSubject: Re: New and Excluusive Quests???   Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:49 am

Quote :
It makes sense why you would think that, perfect logic. Unfortunately the game engine uses many things but logic isn't one of them.

No need to get upset on that regard, oh dear zer0!!!
being a malkavian, i am all too aware of the pervailing underlying lack of logic to the Universe, a malkavian insight par excellence,
or, to put it more accurately,
that the logic that underpins the universe has nothing to do with what kine perceive as logic, which is an egregious delusional system of belief.
as malkavian i know that the logic underlying to the universe has more of the chaotic to it, think chaos theory,
and that human endeavors can be guided by oniric logic,
and coming back to the universe and its laws think of all the delightful logical paradoxes of quantum mechanics,
and remember that malkavians invented the notion of fuzzy logic

so, call it malkavian insight, fueled by all these notions of logic, that i would succeed in this, raising dementation to raise serpentis, no matter how unlogical that might have proven to be in the first place...

Quote :
Did I explain it well? Did I earn my Velvet skinned pajamas today?

you did, you did!!! I love you Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Velvet
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 506
Join date : 2010-05-24

PostSubject: Re: New and Excluusive Quests???   Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:04 am

feral and claudia,
stick to the words i addressed you - or is that what you did but failed to understand them?
it even is mentioned in the walkthrough of the gamebanshee
the quests to do with the vampiric serial killer,
carnival of death and mudd hunt,
btw blend together,
carnival of death is tracking the murderer,
mudd hunt is tracking the victim,
and in downtown,
in skyline 2
the taped phone call mentions a warehouse of sorts accross from an unnamed location that by its description is a sort of warehouse accross from the pub the last round, is that the correct name of the pub where the anarchs congregate?

inside you find a bum that has info on one of those quests and a key that is clue to another,
plus the work of the vampiric serial killer, a body viciously mangled.
if you look at it, it has been beheaded.
what the walkthrough by gamebanshee mentions, and i verified in part,
is that the head is lying around as an object you can pick,
there is a basketball hoop as is so common say in american patios,
you can grab the head,
you can try to shoot it at the hoop
(and that i remain vaguely having tried a couple of times)
and it goes so far as a phantasmical audience cheering when you succeed
(which i did not bother to verify, not even in a role play game i am fond of sports.)

so, it is this head that i would bring to claudia for claudia and feral to play fetch with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Velvet
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 506
Join date : 2010-05-24

PostSubject: Re: New and Excluusive Quests???   Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:24 am

dragatus, your criticism of zer0morph is unwarranted,
i would say even herectical, how dare a mere denizen of the universe claim to knoiw more about it than the demiurge, the one who created the universe in the first place?
plus, all your assertions seem based on logic and straightforward connection,
while zer0 himself asserted that he had sort of scrambled things around and he explained that logic could not apply and why.

with that said, it breaks my heart to admit it, oh my dear sweet zer0morph,
but the lengths the skeptical dragatus went to debunk your assertions
ended up being going... two or more extra miles, that i really needed,
or, answered an half formed wish that it was assumed.

i do need the correspondence of all the quintenssential disciplines, all,
not just my fortunate discovery that dementation turns into serpentis,
and i need them to be broken down into passive and targeted.

by accident i discovered that you can give extra disciplines
- trying to raise obeah i ended up with a salubri that appart from the two universal, the two typical and the oine quintenssential, it also had serpentis Surprised Shocked

so,
i am considering an extra cheat of giving my salubri a targeted discipline,
i mean passive disciplines are defensive, targeted are offensivde, while it makes sense that a salubr has only defense, i feel ampered in the lack of an offensive one.

i might ask you advice on that subject, which to pick that could be compatible with salubri philosophy.


plus, a very serious doubt,
in the part of the tutorial that has to do with dialogue modifiers, it failed to mention discipline, namely obeah, as one of them.
(while indeed it claims in your pamphlet on them that it can be used.)

so, once again, what gives?


and this is very important to me - regardless that i might even consistently choose to avoid them because of their blood points, i simply refuse to play a clan that has no discipline that can also affect dialogue, besides other uses in combat.

who is right, the tutorial or you, or to what extent and how obeah can be used in dialogue, might determine whether i will play a salubri or not....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Velvet
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 506
Join date : 2010-05-24

PostSubject: Re: New and Excluusive Quests???   Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:28 am

oh, and, claudia, consider zer0's use of your idea an hommage, not a rtheft....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine


Posts : 2066
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: New and Excluusive Quests???   Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:40 pm

Feral wrote:
*reads all the Velvets' posts, pointing ears forwards and opening eyes more and more*

Wut...?

*drops the head to the ground mid-fetch in so saying*
*just stands, puzzled barkless*
Claudia wrote:
Yah Feral, that's about my reaction as well, I see her post have letters (I see her lips moving) but I just don't get it Very Happy

Why are you people even trying to understand the reasoning behind a Malkavian's words? Wink

That said, I can follow her posts well enough (I think). You just have to go with the flow and you shouldn't expect to travel in a straight line (it's more of a general direction thing).

Velvet wrote:
dragatus, your criticism of zer0morph is unwarranted,

He's a big bad father of vampires. He can take a little teasing every now and then. Especially when it's all in good fun.

Quote :
i would say even herectical, how dare a mere denizen of the universe claim to knoiw more about it than the demiurge, the one who created the universe in the first place?

Actually if we consider him to be the Dark Father he is the disowned son of the adopted son of the demiurge. And that's the best case scenario. Very Happy

Quote :
plus, all your assertions seem based on logic and straightforward connection,
while zer0 himself asserted that he had sort of scrambled things around and he explained that logic could not apply and why.

In my experience logic is more reliable than Zer0. Wink

Quote :

so,
i am considering an extra cheat of giving my salubri a targeted discipline,
i mean passive disciplines are defensive, targeted are offensivde, while it makes sense that a salubr has only defense, i feel ampered in the lack of an offensive one.

Potence is a passive discipline, but it's far from defensive. I think what you really feel is that passive disciplines are a bit boring because they're so passive. And what you really want is a button that you press which then makes fun things happen. Or at least that's the feeling I got from reading your post.

Quote :
i might ask you advice on that subject, which to pick that could be compatible with salubri philosophy.

Well, you have 4 choices to begin with and we can throw out Daimonion right away. And then we throw out Serpentis too because Salubri aren't seducers. Which leaves us with Thanatosis and Quietus. I think they both would fit about equally well (or equally badly) philosophicaly. However, we can take history in account in making our decision and historically the Salubri enjoyed good relations with clan Assamite, before the Tremere made them stop enjoying relations alltogether.

So Quiteus (the discipline formerly known as Dominate) is the best choice.

Quote :
plus, a very serious doubt,
in the part of the tutorial that has to do with dialogue modifiers, it failed to mention discipline, namely obeah, as one of them.
(while indeed it claims in your pamphlet on them that it can be used.)

so, once again, what gives?


and this is very important to me - regardless that i might even consistently choose to avoid them because of their blood points, i simply refuse to play a clan that has no discipline that can also affect dialogue, besides other uses in combat.

who is right, the tutorial or you, or to what extent and how obeah can be used in dialogue, might determine whether i will play a salubri or not....

Obeah can be used in dialogue but you don't get special text to mark it. Though usually the words you say will indicate that you are about to use it. All it takes is a bit of logic and you should know which dialogue option uses Obeah.

Oh wait, you don't do that "logic" thing. We might have a problem then. scratch Wink

Jokes aside, you can use Obeah any time that an NPC normally dies (Tincan Bill, that girl from Skyline) or can be healed by blood (Heather, Ash). Doing so will improve your Humanity but you also get a Masquerade violation, which means that hunters will come out to play with you. Luckily most of the healing is done at a time when you also get the most masquerade redemptions, so it evens itself out rather neatly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Velvet
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 506
Join date : 2010-05-24

PostSubject: Re: New and Excluusive Quests???   Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:30 pm

@ feral and claudia: alien

Quote :
Why are you people even trying to understand the reasoning behind a Malkavian's words?

That said, I can follow her posts well enough (I think). You just have to go with the flow and you shouldn't expect to travel in a straight line (it's more of a general direction thing).

Dragatus, you just about got the gist of it Wink

(though, apparently, no one really gets me as zer0morph does...) What a Face
and that is why he gets to wear me like a second skin I love you

Quote :
He's a big bad father of vampires. He can take a little teasing every now and then. Especially when it's all in good fun.

did i say that sometimes my humor gets a bit... dark, and, heavy, hard to tell from a condemnation?
anyway, i guess my I love you of him did indeed trigger a bout of overprotectiveness...
which, as you rightly point out, is a bit... misplaced? nah, can't help it. redundant, yup you're right he is better able to handle himself than i could do for him.... which regardless it wouldn't keep me from trying...
so, yeah, i guess a bit of that bled into my moon and hence into my message, so that, yup, a bit of ambivalence...

but, yeah, bottom line, you're quite right, all in good fun Razz


Quote :
Actually if we consider him to be the Dark Father he is the disowned son of the adopted son of the demiurge. And that's the best case scenario.

actually here i must admit you lost me, i guess my knowledge of the universe, its history, and the deeper who's who of my fellow kindred that i meet and try to get to know here is a bit lacking....
in this regard, i would be delighted if you could afford a more in depth development of this answer that you provided, and in the process further my education....

Quote :
In my experience logic is more reliable than Zer0.

Razz Wink provided all that i mentioned about logic, no one and nothing could actually be more reliable than logic,
logic shifty thing....

regardless, zer0morph has proven to be one of the most reliable entities in this forum....
why i I love you for him...

Quote :
Potence is a passive discipline, but it's far from defensive.

i guess i have to brush up on what potence really ammounts to,
anyway thanks for pointing that up, does pointing to that need...
unless you wouldn't mind educating me yourself on this issue as well...

Quote :
I think what you really feel is that passive disciplines are a bit boring because they're so passive.

you might have a point there...

Quote :
And what you really want is a button that you press which then makes fun things happen. Or at least that's the feeling I got from reading your post.

once again, you might have a point there, i do enjoy having the K key shortcut key numbers list filled with all the different effects a targeted discipline has to offer, and then i do enjoy applying those effects on the targets as the occasion warrants,

i do find disciplines that only affect me - no matter that that efffect renders me more able to have an effect on others - and disciplines that only occupy a slot in the K watchamacallit watchamatingie regardless that each level does have a different name kinda.... well, you did put it rather accurately, boring...

i do like to point at an NPC of any kind and make something happen to him...

and, i insist, even though perhaps most of the time i forfeit to use them because i find their cost in blood points rather prohibitive - and i will here admit to cheat on the feats that achieve this purpose through other means, - a discipline that cannot be used in dialogue is.... rather pointless, given this game's emphasis on mere Role Playing, and not just combat or exploration, meaning, the percentage of quests that can be achieved through dialogue alone...

Quote :
Well, you have 4 choices to begin with and we can throw out Daimonion right away. And then we throw out Serpentis too because Salubri aren't seducers. Which leaves us with Thanatosis and Quietus. I think they both would fit about equally well (or equally badly) philosophicaly. However, we can take history in account in making our decision and historically the Salubri enjoyed good relations with clan Assamite, before the Tremere made them stop enjoying relations alltogether.

So Quiteus (the discipline formerly known as Dominate) is the best choice.

to put it briefly, i followed your advice, thanks for your in-depth answer to that question.

Quote :
Obeah can be used in dialogue but you don't get special text to mark it. Though usually the words you say will indicate that you are about to use it. All it takes is a bit of logic and you should know which dialogue option uses Obeah.

Oh wait, you don't do that "logic" thing. We might have a problem then.

Very Happy Razz Wink
don't worry, your explanation was clear enough, so much so that i already managed to solve a quest through this mean i mean medium


Quote :
Jokes aside, you can use Obeah any time that an NPC normally dies (Tincan Bill, that girl from Skyline) or can be healed by blood (Heather, Ash). Doing so will improve your Humanity but you also get a Masquerade violation, which means that hunters will come out to play with you. Luckily most of the healing is done at a time when you also get the most masquerade redemptions, so it evens itself out rather neatly.

thank you oh so much for all this info dump, it will prove itself priceless later on as the game progresses!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Velvet
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 506
Join date : 2010-05-24

PostSubject: Re: New and Excluusive Quests???   Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:31 pm

zer0morph....
just to say...
i thought of you yesterday....
as my valentine....
I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: New and Excluusive Quests???   Today at 5:49 am

Back to top Go down
 
New and Excluusive Quests???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» New and Excluusive Quests???
» 3G Event quests and other New stuff and confirmations
» mhf2 2 star key quests
» Emerald and Neptune Quests...read the clue
» HELP! My character can't accept quests!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: The Final Nights Forum :: Ask a Question-
Jump to: