Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fu Syndicate Glitch --no idea what to do

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

Fu Syndicate Glitch --no idea what to do Empty
PostSubject: Fu Syndicate Glitch --no idea what to do   Fu Syndicate Glitch --no idea what to do EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:48 pm

The door leading into the room with the Belmont Team and the Van Helsing experiment wont open.

And the Belmont team wouldnt pop in until I noclipped through the wall and started hitting them.

And I'm sorry for making a bunch of topics on glitches and if I'm sounding like a petchulant child and for apologizing alot.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Fu Syndicate Glitch --no idea what to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fu Syndicate Glitch --no idea what to do   Fu Syndicate Glitch --no idea what to do EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 5:19 am

Sorry, it's a known fact that the Fu map is heavily erratic. I don't know what to do about it. And neither do Wesp or burgermeister.
Saving after the Mandarin started talking even increases the probability for problems.
In my experience, your best bet on this level is to quicksave before you enter the basement room where he starts talking via the monitor, and then hope for the best until you have blasted the windows in the fire room.

- geek
Back to top Go down

Fu Syndicate Glitch --no idea what to do
Page 1 of 1