Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tutorial - Stealth Kill tutorial message --?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Philadeos
Ancillae
Ancillae

Tutorial - Stealth Kill tutorial message --? Empty
PostSubject: Tutorial - Stealth Kill tutorial message --?   Tutorial - Stealth Kill tutorial message --? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 3:54 pm

The phrase 'on higher stealth levels' you may also use the attack key is ambiguous. I understand that it has to do with breaking obfuscate, etc. but this is a very advanced concept and I don't think it can be succinctly stated at this point in the tutorial. Either the attack key or the use key work equally well for basic stealth kills, so I would recommend something to the effect of 'use either the use key OR the attack key to execute a stealth kill". Perhaps a special tutorial dialogue could occur for obfuscate clans?
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Tutorial - Stealth Kill tutorial message --? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutorial - Stealth Kill tutorial message --?   Tutorial - Stealth Kill tutorial message --? EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:12 am

At least for obfuscate it's not the same. Stealth killing with the attack key doesn't break obfuscate while the use key does until you have Obfuscate 5.
I know the tutorial popups aren't that well written, but I have never really cared about them.

- geek
Back to top Go down

Tutorial - Stealth Kill tutorial message --?
Page 1 of 1