Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Downtown - Bishop Vick combat (Trance FTW) --not fixable atm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Philadeos
Ancillae
Ancillae

Downtown - Bishop Vick combat (Trance FTW) --not fixable atm Empty
PostSubject: Downtown - Bishop Vick combat (Trance FTW) --not fixable atm   Downtown - Bishop Vick combat (Trance FTW) --not fixable atm EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:42 pm

Alright, not sure if this is a bug or feature.

In the combat sequence with Bishop Vick, I was able to use Trance (Level 1 Dominate) to stun him, then run up to him, swing wildly for about 3-5 seconds before he could react or begin to run or counter attack.

With Trance now costing zero blood and having a very quick cooldown, it can get pretty overpowered in combat if it doesn't break instantly with an attack.

Earlier in the playthrough, I one-shotted the Blood Guardian by trancing him, going behind, and stealth killing. At least I wasn't able to do that to Vick (trust me, I tried! Razz).

Now having said all of that, I was still pretty messed up during the battle (Even with Fort 3 and Blood buff). Celerity+Shotgun is just nasty and melee users do need some trick to stay alive.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Downtown - Bishop Vick combat (Trance FTW) --not fixable atm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtown - Bishop Vick combat (Trance FTW) --not fixable atm   Downtown - Bishop Vick combat (Trance FTW) --not fixable atm EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 4:46 am

I don't think there is anything I can do about it. At least not at this stage. And there are also some enemies who can really be nasty to gun users.
Vic is one of the reasons why I always have a Glock around, even if I mostly play with the cutlery. Nothing better than the good old kitchen knife Laughing

- geek
Back to top Go down

Downtown - Bishop Vick combat (Trance FTW) --not fixable atm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Camarilla Edition Forum :: BETA Testing CE-
Jump to: