Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Downtown - Skyline Apts. - General Bugginess --not fixable

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Philadeos
Ancillae
Ancillae

Downtown - Skyline Apts. - General Bugginess --not fixable Empty
PostSubject: Downtown - Skyline Apts. - General Bugginess --not fixable   Downtown - Skyline Apts. - General Bugginess --not fixable EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:06 pm

Alright, I know that this isn't a CE specific bug, but I wanted get some info on what causes it and possible work-arounds.

The call button on the lobby for the elevator is unclickable. I've reloaded, exited-entered, and restarted Bloodlines. I know that Skyline Apts is notorious for bugs (door handles, anyone?) but this one appears to not be fixable, unlike the bugged computer (just reload).
Back to top Go down
Philadeos
Ancillae
Ancillae

PostSubject: Re: Downtown - Skyline Apts. - General Bugginess --not fixable   Downtown - Skyline Apts. - General Bugginess --not fixable EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:12 pm

Alright, so I used the ladder, then called the elevator from the 4th floor, rode it down, now everything is working fine. Sad Am I the only one that has these random Skyline bugs?
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Downtown - Skyline Apts. - General Bugginess --not fixable   Downtown - Skyline Apts. - General Bugginess --not fixable EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:04 am

Philadeos wrote:
Alright, so I used the ladder, then called the elevator from the 4th floor, rode it down, now everything is working fine. Sad Am I the only one that has these random Skyline bugs?
No, you're just the only one who still mentions them Wink

- geek
Back to top Go down
Philadeos
Ancillae
Ancillae

PostSubject: Re: Downtown - Skyline Apts. - General Bugginess --not fixable   Downtown - Skyline Apts. - General Bugginess --not fixable EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:23 am

lol, yeah, I'm the testing newb. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Downtown - Skyline Apts. - General Bugginess --not fixable   Downtown - Skyline Apts. - General Bugginess --not fixable Empty

Back to top Go down

Downtown - Skyline Apts. - General Bugginess --not fixable
Page 1 of 1