Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Chinatown - Red Dragon Blood Doll issues. --fixed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Philadeos
Ancillae
Ancillae

PostSubject: Chinatown - Red Dragon Blood Doll issues. --fixed   Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:01 am

Alright a couple of things about our favorite blood doll...

When you fail to seduce, etc., you can immediately re-initiate conversation until you succeed.

When I succeeded, it gave me the "You roleplay the scared village girl and I'll rp the sexy vampire" in the blue persuasion dialogue font. I have a decent seduction stat (5) so I'm not sure if this is just in the wrong font or if it is actually using my persuasion (6). Either way, something is wrong.

I've haven't had the pink seduction text come up yet and I assume that her seduction levels are at the default levels (8+ish, iirc).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Philadeos
Ancillae
Ancillae

PostSubject: Re: Chinatown - Red Dragon Blood Doll issues. --fixed   Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:07 am

Ok, a little further testing:

Yes, the blue dialogue text keeps coming up, but I did also have some seduction come up as well. I only succeed about 20% of the time, but it's easy to test because she keeps talking to you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine

PostSubject: Re: Chinatown - Red Dragon Blood Doll issues. --fixed   Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:56 am

Philadeos wrote:
Ok, a little further testing:

Yes, the blue dialogue text keeps coming up, but I did also have some seduction come up as well. I only succeed about 20% of the time, but it's easy to test because she keeps talking to you.
The only thing wrong here is that she keeps talking. I have made the seduction in all blooddoll dialogs randomized. And added the chance of getting a persuasion line as well for this dialog.

- geek

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinatown - Red Dragon Blood Doll issues. --fixed   

Back to top Go down

Chinatown - Red Dragon Blood Doll issues. --fixed
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1