Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

changes in old quests????

Go down 
+14
Karavolos
Velvet
Voraxith
aneumann01
Cthulhu
SaulottheGentle
Nachtrae
Sio
PGM1961
Sezneg
Zer0Morph
Feral
Dragatus
Childe of Malkav
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

changes in old quests???? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: changes in old quests????   changes in old quests???? - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:34 pm

Ok, I have just read almost six pages now, and I officially have a migraine.

So congrats there, that's a first! [and if you can't tell I'm using Sarcasm]

It isn't that hard to write in paragraphs, and it isn't required for you to use an ellipsis at the end of fucking every sentence you make. [it doesn't add to dramatic effect when you do it all the time, it in fact does the opposite.] I also would like to think you have been informed of periods and commas but you seem to use them so sparingly that I am getting the impression no one has shown you their correct use.

We are not saying it needs to be perfect but an attempt at conforming to English Grammar would be lovely.

I think you are highly egomaniacal, and quite frankly rude. You are entitled to your opinions, however, that does not mean you can try and walk over other members; if you don't get who I mean, I am referring to Claudia.

She has done nothing wrong, and all she has done is offered her opinion and some advice to you, and yet you personally attack her on multiple occasions. I think she has shown a great amount of restraint considering if I was Admin you would be banned by now.

Despite multiple attempts to assist you and point out that perhaps you need a bit of help in these departments you have continually snubbed them and insulted them. When if you had taken maybe a slightly less personal affront member reactions would be far from what they have been so far to you.

Admin Team:

Regards,

eye of the divine
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: changes in old quests????   changes in old quests???? - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:47 pm

eye of the divine wrote:
Spoiler:

If you don't mind sacrificing your soul, Sally has something for that.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: changes in old quests????   changes in old quests???? - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:48 pm

Dragatus wrote:
eye of the divine wrote:
Spoiler:

If you don't mind sacrificing your soul, Sally has something for that.

Uhhh what soul? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: changes in old quests????   changes in old quests???? - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:49 pm

You mean he already stole it from you?
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: changes in old quests????   changes in old quests???? - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:51 pm

Dragatus wrote:
You mean he already stole it from you?

No darling I never had one to begin with Razz
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: changes in old quests????   changes in old quests???? - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:58 pm

scratch

I don't think that's how things work in the world of darkness. No soul would mean no motivation or desire to do anything, you'd just be a passive vegetable.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: changes in old quests????   changes in old quests???? - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:59 pm

My passive puppet Smile
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: changes in old quests????   changes in old quests???? - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:00 pm

Dragatus wrote:
scratch

I don't think that's how things work in the world of darkness. No soul would mean no motivation or desire to do anything, you'd just be a passive vegetable.

Either that or the Baali got in when I was young *shrugs*.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: changes in old quests????   changes in old quests???? - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:02 pm

I'm not entirely sure (Claudia would probably know better) but I imagine if the Baali get it, you still get to use it for a while. You're just not the real owner anymore.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: changes in old quests????   changes in old quests???? - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:03 pm

Dragatus wrote:
I'm not entirely sure (Claudia would probably know better) but I imagine if the Baali get it, you still get to use it for a while. You're just not the real owner anymore.

Claudia I call on your better WoD knowledge because I dunno.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: changes in old quests????   changes in old quests???? - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:05 pm

As far as I know they sell their own souls and try to get others to pact with the devil as well in some kind of Ponzi scheme. But to be honest I'm not that interested in that kind of Lore. I'll give the Baali clanbook PDF if you guys want it Smile
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: changes in old quests????   changes in old quests???? - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:06 pm

Claudia wrote:
As far as I know they sell their own souls and try to get others to pact with the devil as well in some kind of Ponzi scheme. But to be honest I'm not that interested in that kind of Lore. I'll give the Baali clanbook PDF if you guys want it Smile

I've read it and it doesn't say exactly how it works.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: changes in old quests????   changes in old quests???? - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:09 pm

http://solantavo.crimson.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=1426

Daimonion discipline up to level 10 (that being for 3rd Generation...)
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: changes in old quests????   changes in old quests???? - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:14 pm

Claudia wrote:
http://solantavo.crimson.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=1426

Daimonion discipline up to level 10 (that being for 3rd Generation...)

Ohh wow neato Very Happy Thank you Claudia! *bookmarks*
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: changes in old quests????   changes in old quests???? - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:30 pm

Well, technically speaking, even if the soul was taken, I couldn't do anything. The body has to be reminded to take care of itself or it will die, not to mention that it would only be able to do simple tasks. The only way, barring Dominate, Dementation, Serpentis, or other Mind Control/Altering Disciplines for a soulless being to work is through Obeah 9: Spirit Marionette. And, unless if I've been using it like the one frenzy with the Zulo Form, I dont have it. And while I do have my own (questionable) theory that I may have a higher than usual generation amongst the embraced these days, it's completely impossible for me to get it. I'm nowhere near Golconda and in no way embraced by Saulot, Nor have I committed diablarie.

And, abit of a stupid question, but Claudia, how does a bloodline of demon worshippers have a level 10 Discipline? They dont have an Antedeluvian?
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: changes in old quests????   changes in old quests???? - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:41 pm

SaulottheGentle wrote:

And, abit of a stupid question, but Claudia, how does a bloodline of demon worshippers have a level 10 Discipline? They dont have an Antedeluvian?

Probably a demon already possessing the body.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: changes in old quests????   changes in old quests???? - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:06 pm

Dragatus wrote:
scratch

Ah that would explain why god refused Caine's first sacrifice. If an vegetable cherry has no soul, but an animal elephant has. scratch

- geek
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: changes in old quests????   changes in old quests???? - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:28 pm

In some versions the Baali did have their own Antediluvian, in others Saulot was the one.
I prefer the Bloodline from fuck knows were theory.
Back to top Go down
aneumann01
Methuselah
Methuselah
aneumann01

PostSubject: Re: changes in old quests????   changes in old quests???? - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:43 pm

Velvet wrote:
be prepared...
i know it and yet not that much....
and the notion of balanced game... i don't need it to be all that challenging to enjoy it, i guess that is the way i like to play it indeed...

oh and i just might do it, at that...
the return to jimmy reed to see if it's still worth it, that is...
and to confirm if i've wrung everything from him i could...

come to think of it...
when playing AD&D games, i used to annotate any and all merchandise any merchant had on stock, to organize shopping lists and stuff like that...

(oops and then i started cheating to get enough money to buy everything that particular merchant had on stock the first time i met him....)

i guess i do like to cheat when it comes to playing....

but then....
someone said something like...
magicians are those who found the cheat codes for reality...
or some such....

I've always considered cheat codes to be a way engage in casual play to enjoy the adventure while minimizing the head bashing on the key board because you died 20 times already. In VTM though, if I were to cheat, the game would be boring. Whats the excitement of killing brother kanker while you stand there taking all his blows while you unload buck shot into him or walking through the warehouse while thugs are bashing you and shooting you full of holes. There's no "thrill." Period. The game allows cheating without cheating. Sneaking is the ultimate legitimate sneak. If I can't persuade someone, I buy them off. If I need to use my verbal skills, I come back when I'm better at getting people to talk to get the rest of their story.
Back to top Go down
aneumann01
Methuselah
Methuselah
aneumann01

PostSubject: Re: changes in old quests????   changes in old quests???? - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:48 pm

Claudia wrote:
See see !

Thanks XD

Smile
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: changes in old quests????   changes in old quests???? - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:12 am

Each to their own.
If someone enjoys standing still and taking Kanker's punishment while unloading clip after clip into his face then I say by all means go ahead.
Back to top Go down
aneumann01
Methuselah
Methuselah
aneumann01

PostSubject: Re: changes in old quests????   changes in old quests???? - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:36 am

Karavolos wrote:
Each to their own.
If someone enjoys standing still and taking Kanker's punishment while unloading clip after clip into his face then I say by all means go ahead.

Indeed but a yawn still escapes me at the thought. It is what it is either way I reckon.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: changes in old quests????   changes in old quests???? - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:16 am

@ saulot:
karavolos wrote:
Quote :
In some versions the Baali did have their own Antediluvian, in others Saulot was the one.
I prefer the Bloodline from fuck knows were theory.
i guess that would justify salubri hanging out with baali...

and on another subject...

@ karavolos and @ aneumann01
well i guess i don't play for (cheap) thrills,
in fact i do nothing for (cheap) thrills, like, oh, i don't know, horror movies or extreme sports...

believe it or not,
sometimes my real life is alrady jam packed with THRILLS as it is...

what i seek in things like, oh, i don't know, vampire the bloodlines
is the opposite...

nobody remembers me saying that one of the reasons this game is my fav of all
is that you get so many chances of doing mundane and even homely activities...

(and on another note: i can turn something as banal as crossing a street into a TRUE death defying activity.)
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: changes in old quests????   changes in old quests???? - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:22 am

The Salubri and Baali were never friends, but instead extreme enemies. The Salubri Warrior caste suffered alot from their battles.

And Kara, I suppose that's plausible. But then again, didn't the Final Nights clans backstory thing touch a little on the subject of their existence, like how they were made from not Saulot, but Saulot's first/earliest childe?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: changes in old quests????   changes in old quests???? - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:50 am

Shaitan's your guy, in Mexico city.
(Factor Chaos book. Full of random shit)

Anyway...

http://webspace.webring.com/people/ud/deathembraceher/Baali_Clanbook.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: changes in old quests????   changes in old quests???? - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

changes in old quests????
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next