Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Rue Judaique

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

Rue Judaique Empty
PostSubject: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 3:59 pm

http://goo.gl/maps/ZrP6c

Rue Judaique 62-rue-judaique


The address given by Catherina Giovanni for Thomas' former home is an old building a few yards before the Judaique Pool. Unlike the 18thC buildings between Gambetta and the docks, these were not cleaned every other month, and due to the heavy traffic, the stones have darkened over time. The entrance door could be broken easily, but it wouldn't go unnoticed. However, using the entrance to the cellar, just on the left side of the door, could allow the kindred in easily if they can fold back the metal to its place. They could also claim through the 1st floor balcony and break a windows ; some of the windows of this building have been broken and replaced by carton/wood boards, in a "I'll take care of it later" fashion. On the two doorbells and mailboxes are written "Thomas Prud'hom" as well as another name whose tags were erased, ripped away, such as inhabited for a few years.
The lights are all out at 2h30 AM.


perception+streetwise/security>4:
 

intelligence+subterfuge>5:
 


Last edited by Claudia on Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 28
Location : Oklahomo

Rue Judaique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:26 pm

The motorcycle rolls along the pavements leading up to their destination, and Miriel chuckles softly while considering Duncan's question, Heh, no. I should hope not, she's quick to add, But don't quote me on that.

'M afraid her sources remain mum, even to her. It seems Thomas is careful, especially in dealing with his interpreter. Probably rightly so—Not to stereotype Cathy as the threatening, undead mafioso type—Shame he died, despite his prudence. He does have interests to protect, so we will show up to collect some of his things, and lock up, all under his ghostly guidance. That's all we know to expect.

She pauses, and for a moment the sound of the wind rushing past their ears is all that can be heard. She speaks again, Here's hoping he doesn't resort to something especially creepy to get our attention. Duncan can feel her start slightly with a shiver from where she sits behind him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

Rue Judaique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:22 pm

The Brujah listens to Miriel's reply without comment, until she mentions possible creepiness. Then he chuckles a bit.

Expect rattling objects and ghostly writing. It's probably the only way he can point stuff out to us.

Duncan slows down and begins to look at the house numbers as they pass. About half a block from Number 62, he turns off the engine and coasts to a stop in front of the weathered stone building.

Hunh. Nicer than my place.
Perception+Alertness>5:
 
After he dismounts the motorcycle and replaces the helmet behind the seat, Duncan examines the building openly. He reads the name on the mailbox, and peers around the door area.

M. Prud'hom, if you're here, I don't suppose you had a spare key hidden somewhere? He waits a few seconds, not really long enough for a reply. I didn't think so.

Well, let's see. Since I seem to be without my lockpicks, I guess we'll have to break something. Front door's a little obvious to passersby. I could boost you up to the balcony. He's obviously talking to Miri, despite his attention being on the building. But if there's someone in there, you'd be on your own until you could let me in. The cellar door is less obvious, but still a problem if someone sees us breaking in. Hmm...

Duncan steps over to the unlabeled mailbox and takes out one of his blank business cards (the ones he writes his phone number on before handing it out). He tears it in half lengthwise, and then folds the pieces until they fit into the little slots by the mailbox and doorbell. The neonate takes out a pen; but he pauses a moment before writing anything, and glances at Miriel.

I was going to write down the name from my drivers license, in case any cops catch us breaking in. "See, officer, I just moved in and forgot my keys." Or would you rather use yours? A brief pause, and he adds: Do you have ID?
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 28
Location : Oklahomo

Rue Judaique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 5:16 am

Miriel's only response to Duncan's teasing about ghostly antics is wholly heartfelt, audible groan of dread.

She disembarks when he does, and stands silently as he makes his assessments, gripping the strap of the Brujah's laptop bag while wearing a frown, possibly left over from her previous grumbling. Even her look of displeasure is curiously winsome.

She titters, raising an eyebrow in amused disbelief as he suggests boosting her into a window,
Yeah, sure. I love the possibility of breaking into a stranger's boudoir as much as the next gal, but if you're suggesting so because of some delusion that my innate sense of grace also means I'm quiet as a cat--

She stops herself when he explains what he's fiddling with and asks whether she wants her name in the slot. She thinks on something as she replies absently, No, you go ahead...

She has an idea, it would seem, Yeah, fill that in, then we should actually try to get the police's attention, while breaking in. If you're up for talking our way into being believed we live here and locked ourselves out. If things get difficult or weird while working, the cops won't respond quickly to follow up calls from residents, having answered the first harmless "disturbance." Her raised brow and suggestive smirk ask, "Ehh??"
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

Rue Judaique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 5:22 pm

Duncan merely smiles at Miriel's discomfort over possible 'ghostly antics'.

The smile turns into a grin when she starts to express disapproval at the thought of being lifted up to the balcony; but he nods when she tells him to use his own (fake) name, and begins to write. As he pens the name from his license onto the fresh nametags, the Brujah listens to Miriel's plan concerning the police; although he frowns slightly before putting his pen away.
Remind me to take these down when we leave, would you?

Miriel, Storyteller, plus anyone else who looks:
 

I'm not too worried about whether the cops show up, but flagging them down on purpose feels like asking for complications. Tell you what- stand there by the street looking bored, and we'll wing it. He grins suddenly, and adds: Like always.

You know, maybe it would help to be partially screened from the street.

It only takes a matter of seconds to move the motorcycle to the sidewalk in front of the cellar door. Duncan steps back and looks around again, to see if the coast is relatively clear.

Once relative privacy is assured, Duncan winks at Miri and crouches down in front of the cellar door. It looks to be metal, although not as thick as a fire door. The young Brujah works his fingers into the edges of the door, and begins to exert pressure.

Perception>3:
 
Storyteller:
 



Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 28
Location : Oklahomo

Rue Judaique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 4:36 am

She smiles, but the smile is quite tight lipped, Stand around looking bored and disinterested? Gee, can't say I've done it before, but hey, I'll give it a shot... In the spirit of "wingin' it."

She seems a little disappointed in not getting to deliberately tempt the law, but is still in good spirits about the current plan. At least, enough to joke about her acting chops and stay cooperative. She walks off a bit, crossing her arms.

She finds her place while Duncan repositions the bike, just where she can keep an eye on the street or on the Brujah, who now approaches the cellar door with a wink. She smiles curiously to him, and watches him begin to work with interest . She nods, impressed with the Brujah's decided plan: "break/bend/maim something!" How novel.

Hey, if it works, it works. She resumes her bored housecat demeanor, but a smile begins to play on her lips the longer she watches him attempt to bend metal in a paradoxical show of carefully applied brute strength.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

Rue Judaique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 1:24 pm

Miriel's boredom is obvious, since she's making no attempt at all to hide it -- quite the opposite. Duncan rolls his eyes, and he briefly pauses his burglary efforts to speak.

Fine, flag one down and have some fun. Just be careful what you tell him. As he resumes working on the door, he adds softly: I don't want to have to kill a cop.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

Rue Judaique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 2:14 pm


Duncan:
 

It doesn't take long before the screws that hold the lock together break under the pressure, in an audible "klung".

No one shows up, most people are certainly asleep anyway.


As they enter through the cellar door, basically letting themselves fall in it after a look attentive enough to judge the 2m deepness of the fall, the Kindred discover a small room used for storage. There is an old bike which is unridable without being repaired, some boxes, as well as an washing machine. The boxes are closed and seem heavy ; they were probably used for storage.
It seems there are other rooms like that around, as the small wooden door opens to some kind of corridor ; they were certainly divided and attributed to the inhabitants long ago. None close with a key,a nd even if they did, passing a hand and opening from the outside wouldn't cause a problem.

They can notice fast enough the door leading to the stairs leading to the main hall of the building, which is nothing more than a corridor giving access to the main entrance of the building, to the eletrical counter, to the water counter, and to the small stairs which lead to upstairs. There is a door which certainly opens to the ground floor room(s), maybe some study dor a doctor to practice general medecine, or a lawyer to receive clients... But it might just as well be an appartment.

Perception + Conscience>6:
 

Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

Rue Judaique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 6:14 pm

As the lock on the cellar door breaks free, Duncan cringes a bit at the noise; but when it doesn't seem to draw any attention, he looks inside to scan the interior. The floor seems to be unobstructed, so he hops down easily.

Once Miri is inside, Duncan reaches up and closes the door as much as possible with the lock broken. Then he follows the Toreador through the wooden door, and into the corridor beyond.

As they move upstairs to the ground floor, Duncan pauses for a moment. Then he leans in close to Miriel, and speaks in a whisper.


Heat's on... building's probably occupied.

While he two Kindred look around the ground floor hallway, the Brujah whispers to the room in general, instead of to Miriel:
Thomas, now would be a good time to lead us to your apartment.

Storyteller:
 
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 28
Location : Oklahomo

Rue Judaique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 5:34 am

Miriel watches Duncan work, her smile now looking quite obvious. It blinks out of existence when he mutters about accidental cop killing, That escalated quickly.

She shakes her head, calmly declining his suggestion to stave off boredom, smirking, Neh. Enjoying the view just fine, here.

Auspex 4:
 
Duncan:
 

The lock breaking snaps her out of it. She glances around with Duncan, surveying. She turns in time to see him disappear into the cellar, so she moves quickly to follow, hopping down when he clears the space below.

Her irises look enormous as she glances around, passing the Brujah and walking out of the room, then slowly down the store room corridor. She pauses at each store room door, waiting on something before leading on the next, down to the stairs leading up to the ground level.


Storyteller:
 

Miriel nods to Duncan's whisper, glancing around for any points of interest.

She was especially concentrated until Duncan talks vaguely to the room, trying to get Thomas' attention; she tries not to snicker, biting her lip. She mutters something affectionately, amused, but barely audible,
Dorkus.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

Rue Judaique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 10:05 am

Players:
 

It doesn't take long before both Kindred can sense another's presence around them. Because he can't be followed through sight (because of the absence of light as well as the absence of metal to be reflected on), Thomas appeals to another sense of both kindred ; their touch.
The eerie cold affect both kindred alike as he indicates left and right. A certain pressure seem to pull the kindred by their hands as he wishes them to move forward. Both can catch up easily and fast enough that he guides them towards the stairs. Once they are in the stairs leading up to the first and second floors (actually "under the roof" floor), the presence disappears.

The first floor can't be named an actual floor. The stairs stop to some small platform with a door to enter the appartment. The second floor does not have a door, but a careful eye will notice the trap door leading to the attics, right under the tiles of the roof.

The wooden floor that forms part of the stairs seem old and have certainly suffered from the humidity and termites. Despite it all, the building and the construction is clean and in good shape, but it has been "used" and not renovated for a while.

Rue Judaique Rampe-d-escalier-de-l-immeuble-4-place-au-ble-a-montereau-montereau-fault-yonne


investigation>2:
 
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

Rue Judaique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:41 pm

Duncan snorts quietly -- barely a whisper of breath from his nostrils -- in amusement at Miriel's one-word comment.

His smile turns serious when they start to feel the effects of Thomas' 'touch'. However, after a few seconds, as the wraith leads them up the stairs, Duncan glances over at Miri and betrays a hint of delight at her reaction. The Toreador doesn't seem to like this ghostly guidance; yet this is no surprise, as her earlier words hinted as much. His only comment is a barely audible phrase.

Told you so.
Auspex 4:
 
The guidance ends at the stairway leading up from the ground floor hallway. Duncan continues to follow Miri's lead, as he's done before when her senses are guiding them.

When they reach the first floor landing, though, he steps past her and takes a few silent steps up toward the top of the stairs, peering up past the next flight to the trapdoor above. The Brujah then looks back down at Miriel with a puzzled expression. He mouths a few words silently as he points between the first and second floors:
"Here or up there?"
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 28
Location : Oklahomo

Rue Judaique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:53 pm

When Duncan looks her way, Miriel's eyes are screaming in silent alarm.

Still, she follows obediently, shooting a piercing, but pitiful look his way at hearing , "told ya so." She makes no comment. When they arrive at first floor landing, Miriel staggers on for a few more paces after Thomas has stopped guiding them before slowing to a halt.

Duncan breezes by, and Miriel takes a deep breath. He checks the next stair before asking Miriel where to start, at which point, she can only announce,
I think I'm going to cry, in the softest, most pitiable voice Duncan has heard her utter yet.

She makes a small fanning motion with her hands, presumably to dry her eyes; she takes another breath and dons a hysterical smile, whispering,
Fuck it, let's check out the attic; shit's gotten about as spooky as it can, already. Either she's thorough, tempted to loot, or is a glutton for punishment, regarding being creeped.

We'll work top, down, her composure is returning, So we don't miss anything, and have to repeat tonight's events on a revisit. She's of course referring to the supernatural chill they voluntarily followed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

Rue Judaique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 5:44 pm

When Duncan turns back to face Miri and asks his silent question, he seems to notice for the first time that her reaction to Thomas' icy touch has left her truly shaken, rather than briefly creeped out. Even after the touch has ended, her terror persists for a while. It takes Miri several seconds to compose herself, and whisper her mournful reply. Her attempts to show that she's okay now are almost more piteous than her first response.

Long before she has finished speaking, Duncan's amusement has disappeared completely, to be replaced by concern. He steps back down to the landing, and puts a hand on her shoulder before whispering to her softly.


Hey, it's okay. When he went through me in Elysium, I almost lost it. That would've been great... trying to convince Gosuin that a ghost made me frenzy.

But we're badass vampires now... we're a part of the shit that goes bump in the night. We can take a little spooky stuff, right? The corner of his mouth curls upward, in the hint of a smile. Or at least, we can fake it well enough that the other monsters know not to fuck with us.

After a few seconds he adds, almost inaudibly: Sorry I made fun of you.
Auspex 4:
 
The Brujah takes his hand from her shoulder, and points a thumb behind him, up the stairs. He mouths another few words.
"I'll go first, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 28
Location : Oklahomo

Rue Judaique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 4:31 am

Duncan:
 
As Duncan approaches Miriel, she looks to him from under lowered eyelashes, tilting her head as he whispers. The angle gives her gaze a sullen, withdrawn look as he puts a hand on her shoulder.

Still, she smirks to what he says; a soft laugh denoting a palpable loss of stress escapes when he tries to make her feel better about being badass monsters,
Goodness...

She glances away while he apologizes, as if deflecting the heart-to-heart tone. Despite this, she looks back to him in a softer, better mood than just before, I can take being made fun of. There's no need to apologize. She smiles sweetly, then wryly, attempting to further lighten the mood as he motions to the stairs, whispering back, What, and leave me all alone for a second? After all this?? She nods, second guessing something, Yeah, you go first. I could use a head start.

She follows quietly after him as he starts climbing steps.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

Rue Judaique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 3:30 pm

Miri, Auspex 2:
 
The Toreador's soft laugh makes Duncan smile a bit in satisfaction; like he's accomplished a mission. This smile turns into an eye roll, as Miri talks about a 'head start'. He whispers a brief reply.

Oh sure-- leave me all alone with the spookiness.

Yet as the Brujah turns back to the stairs, his mouth twitches a bit, as though he's repressing a smile.

Duncan continues up the stairway to the top floor, hugging the wall to minimize squeaking noises from the old steps.


Last edited by Claudia on Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed ^^ Claudia, faster than light.)
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

Rue Judaique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 10:56 am

Staying against the walls seem like a good idea to keep quiet, or at least as possible.
It's strange that there are no doors to the "second floor", confirming the architectual logic of the "house" ; the ground floor is for a liberal practice (general medecine, but accountant, lawyer, consultant of all sorts, real estate...), while the first and second floors are most likely a duplex. This second floor certainly used to have an entrance, as the walls seem "recent" enough (a good 80 years, give or take 20 years), to have old access to what were servants rooms. Ever since maid rooms were not in use anymore, was probably when the owner of the house decided to rearrange the access, leaving the second floor as being an access only to the attic and hence, to the roof through the tiles.
It's been a few months since no one ever stepped above the first floor and it's quite a visible fact with the amount of dust. Despite it, it's clean enough, and logics say that it's being cleaned regularly, as much as the corridors and stairs of a building are.

While they are upstairs, the entrance door of the building opens (probably with the key, or if it had been lockpicked, it was a very skillful one). Both can distinguish hear two male voices, one of which sounds a little familiar, but it's low, it's far away and none can put their finger on it just yet.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

Rue Judaique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 2:12 pm

The two Kindred proceed up the stairs, past the first floor landing.

The amount of dust on the upper railing is a matter of curiosity; something doesn't fit. Duncan frowns as he removes a hand from the bannister and rubs his fingers together, then he looks at Miriel with a raised eyebrow.

Before the Brujah can say anything, the sound of the entry door opening seizes his attention. He quickly motions for Miri to follow around the turn of the stairs; and he positions himself slightly below her, where he can see the door to the first floor, yet he stays far enough back so that he's mostly hidden by the darkness of the upper stairwell. Anyone looking up here with a flashlight, or special vision, would only see his head -- if he couldn't duck back in time.

With a totally straight face, Duncan glances at Miri and lifts his index finger to his lips in a slow, exaggerated gesture. Adding the usual "Shh!" would be totally unnecessary -- and too over-the-top -- so he doesn't. He merely looks back down at the door, and slips his right hand up his left jacket sleeve, as if to ready a weapon.

Miri:
 
Storyteller:
 
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 28
Location : Oklahomo

Rue Judaique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 1:05 pm

Miriel follows Duncan's motion, using the wall as a brace against stressing the aged wood on the stairs.

Duncan pulls his hand away from the rails, rubbing his fingers together. After exchanging glances, she begins to peer closer to study his gesture, but there is a bustle at the door.

Her eyes widen, and she complies with the Brujah's motioning to come up and become hidden immediately, getting out of view from the first floor.

She presses flush against the wall to further obscure herself as the people are heard entering the building. Duncan glances back, raising his finger to his lips, readying something. Miriel stays stone still and listens with bated breath.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

Rue Judaique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:20 pm

The two can hear the voices of a calm discussion. As they're still downstairs, the two intruders can't make up the words or the theme yet, but they seem to have a polite nice talk. As they enter the building, they turn on the lights of the corridor, which include the lights of the stairs. They close the door behind them. They do not seem to come upstairs as, soon enough another door is opened and closed. The light moves seem to indicate they've entered the ground floor's room. They didn't turn off the lights of the corridors (they must have a timer).
It seems neither have noticed the new name tags, nor the kindred's presence.

However, the turning on on the light has allowed both kindred to notice a reflection under a piece of wood at the first floor's ground. You can both click on the inspection 2 tag.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

Rue Judaique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 5:31 pm

As the door closes at ground level, Duncan's brows furrow together in annoyance, and he mutters a few words under his breath.
Great. As if things weren't complicated enough.

The annoyance seems to disappear as something about the first floor doorway catches his attention. The Brujah looks at Miri and shrugs, and then quietly retraces his steps back down to the landing, still hugging the wall.

Duncan kneels down and lifts up a loose wooden slat by the door, and finds a key resting underneath. With another glance at Miriel, he takes the key and replaces the floorboard. He stands and does a little pantomime to Miri, the raised eyebrow turning the gestures into a question.
Storyteller, Anyone:
 
He holds up the key and points to the first floor door ("Do we go in here?"); then he points down toward the ground floor, and cups a hand to his ear ("Or do we listen down there?")
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

Rue Judaique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 6:07 pm

Remember, ground floor, then first floor, then second floor. The first floor's light is on, which can now be seen from under the door.
Miri could hear the men if she goes against the ground floor's door and uses her senses.. But if there is any loud sound, she'll have lots of pain ^^
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 28
Location : Oklahomo

Rue Judaique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 6:41 pm

Miriel's posture relaxes as the men are heard entering another room. She watches Duncan mime before also carefully and quietly returning to the first floor landing.

She gives the key a look, eyes downstairs, but ultimately approaches the first floor's door. She presses her ear softly to it to see if she can hear disturbances or rustling on the other side of the apartment door before they try it.

storyteller:
 


If the door checks out, Miriel will gesture to the lock to indicate they should proceed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

Rue Judaique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 3:21 pm

Miri:
 
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 28
Location : Oklahomo

Rue Judaique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:17 am

Satisfied with the relative silence on the other side of the door, Miriel moves to allow Duncan to open it up.

She steps in and out of the Brujah's way, motioning that they should quietly shut the door behind them if all remains still.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Sponsored content




Rue Judaique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Rue Judaique
Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Roleplaying Vampire: The Masquerade :: Roleplaying Area :: Neutral Ground-
Jump to: