Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Rue Judaique

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

Rue Judaique - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:28 pm

When Miri gives the 'all clear' signal, Duncan quietly slides the key in and unlocks the door; then he eases the door open a few centimeters. He pauses a few seconds to check around the door for anything that might give alarm, or set something off. After reaching a hand inside to verify nothing is tied to the doorknob, he opens the door and glances into the room.

If there is nobody immediately visible, Duncan steps aside to let Miri enter the room. Then he follows, shutting the door quietly behind them. At this point the Brujah pauses and looks around, absorbing the details he didn't notice at first glance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

Rue Judaique - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 5:37 pm

After an evil ST laugh...


There was nothing blocking the door, it wasn't locked either (although most doors in these kind of buildings require the key to open it from outside, though from the inside, turning the handle is enough).

However there is someone immediately visible, that seems to look as surprised as the other two, who stands from the arm chair he was sitting on and listening to the radio (he was just sitting there, which is why Miri didn't hear him). He was certainly expecting someone as there is a carafe with a cork and three glasses on the main table. The room itself is a dining/living room, with quite recent and new equipment and furniture. There are two armchairs and a sofa, all of which seem to be in leather (brown), all around a little low table, as well as a bar/table (which is where the carafe are), as well as a fridge just behind that bar/table. There is a nice TV, flat screen, in a fitting console (with a few DVDs it seem), as well as a dresser who has a glass door showing the rest of the set the glasses on the table come from. The floor has a nice carpet of the Iranian fashion. The radio is on the console of the TV, and there is a wireless phone on the little table just in front of the man.

It's a typical white French man in his mid twenties, with goldish short hair that was just brushed off his face, very light blue eyes behind classical but fashionable glasses. He looks like a typical college graduate, not especially fit, but not obese either (although it seems he enjoys food and luxury). He's wearing a light blue shirt and some city beige pants with a belt. He doesn't look as scared as he could or should be and seems quite sure of himself when he asks the two people at the door. He switched from surprised to worried, frowning, and certainly ready to take action (catch the phone, maybe) if the answer he has doesn't convince him.

(Man) The fuck are you ?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

Rue Judaique - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 4:51 am

Storyteller:
 

For a brief moment, Duncan appears amazed that someone is here, but he immediately smiles warmly at the man, as though pleasantly surprised at the chance to meet someone new.

Hello! You startled me! We didn't realize anyone was here, so we just used the spare key. Duncan holds up the key, and grins. I wondered why the lock felt funny... it wasn't even locked, was it?

I guess we startled you, too. Sorry. I'm Deston, and this is Simone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 28
Location : Oklahomo

Rue Judaique - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 5:18 am

storyteller:
 

Miriel mirrors the man's surprise, looking him up and down. She waves gingerly as Duncan rechristens her as "Simone," Hi. You a friend or roommate of Thomas'?

She glances to "Deston" and asks something aside, as if the man isn't there, Do we have the wrong apartment?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

Rue Judaique - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:11 am

It's because of how things are placed ; the door opens from the inside, and if you open it only a little you can only see the right side of the entrance (which is some kind of small dresser, with coats and an umbrella). Opening it up a little more would allow to see the dresser and the console (with a door in between, closed, leading to the rest of the flat), then the back of the sofa, both armchairs and then the table and what probably leads to the kitchen.

Of course Presence affects each other...

The man seems a little less tense, willing to believe the other's two words. He did notice the lock wasn't picked, and he puts two and two together with Thomas' name. Or kind of. He smiles with a certain understanding.

(Man) A friend, well you can say that. We're associates. Or we were... I'm sorry but you'll have to find some other place.

He believes they're dating obviously, and needed a place to crash. However despite how odd it seems, he is credible, and charming as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

Rue Judaique - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 1:36 am

Storyteller:
 

Duncan nods as the man says he is -- or was -- an associate of Thomas'. He gives a few significant glances around the room, until the man says Deston and Simone will 'have to find some other place'; that draws Duncan's attention. The Brujah's eyes widen a bit, as he comprehends the man's meaning.

Oh no, we weren't planning to spend the night here! We're just here on an errand. See, Thomas said that in the event of his... well, if anything happened to him, he asked us to distribute some of his stuff to his friends. Not like TV or stereo; personal stuff.

Duncan appears to grow a little guilty. When he died, and all of the terrorist stuff happened at the Grand Theatre, we decided to leave town for a bit. But-- it's almost like we could feel Thomas hanging around, asking why we haven't done it yet. After glancing at Miri for a moment, he looks back at the man. You probably don't believe in any supernatural crap. That's okay; I wouldn't either, in your place. But I wouldn't spend the night here if you paid me.

Anyway... Now we're back, and it looks like the same stuff is happening again; guns and explosions. I just want to get this over with. Although... Duncan gives another significant glance around the room, and gestures with a hand. ... This is all new, and I don't know if you even have any of Thomas' old stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 28
Location : Oklahomo

Rue Judaique - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:30 am

Miriel grins when Duncan's eyes widen with realization; she chuckles softly and waits for him to finish speaking to the man before filling in some information of her own, Sorry to be interrupting any business you have here, Mr...?

She pauses, smiling, unsure what to call him until he mentions, We would have been here at a sane hour, but I insisted we have a beer first. Then another. And another. Well, he didn't, She glances to " Deston" again, with a playful smile, He's a teetotaller. The smile disappears, and she shifts her gaze around, admitting wistfully, I guess I was stalling.

storyteller:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

Rue Judaique - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:46 am

Now he seems quite intrigued, but interested as well.
(Man) You don't seem to be the kind he associated with.. nor his type. But I'll believe you, I wasn't on his back 24/7 anyway.

Thomas went both ways ? He seems to know exactly what was Thomas' type, as if they were friends or brothers of some sort. He doesn't seem particularly touched by his death anyhow. He's putting in good will, certainly affected by the Presence discipline, but he still seems fairly honest, without being too invasive with his own charm (be it supernatural or not, that's not something to be caught on easily). He's pinkish enough, although a little white (in a sense that he probably doesn't go out much), and unlike the two kindred, the fact that he has taken his vest off because the flat's heat is on shows he has a sense of warmth and cold (or he's making the extra conscient effort).
(Man) .. I'm Christophe. Anyway as far as personnal objects are concerned; I don't know what you're looking for, but to tell you the truth nobody came here since his death, or so it seems. I'd guess his most personal things were in his bedroom or at the bank. I do believe he's dead and long gone.

He is highly spectical of the ghost issue ; it's clear he has not as much sympathy or empathy towards the dead, after all, he is in his home. But he had a key... And he doesn't seem to oppose the two having a look at the bedroom or the other pieces of the room.

Miri:
 

Duncan:
 


The door to the downstairs room opens, as the two men who had entered it seem to exit it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

Rue Judaique - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:17 am

Something has changed in Duncan's demeanor. The friendly smile no longer reaches to his eyes. It's unclear whether he's sad or angry; or what exactly caused this mood shift.
Auspex 2:
 
Auspex 4:
 

Duncan nods when the man introduces himself. Nice to meet you, Christophe. The Brujah listens as Christophe talks about Thomas, and his smile becomes a bit ironic as the man voices his skepticism.

If only that were true.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

Rue Judaique - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:29 am

ST questions:
 


This living room has no visible windows. The rooms with the windows must be behind, through the door between the door and the dresser. There might be a windows in the kitchen, which is on the far right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 28
Location : Oklahomo

Rue Judaique - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 2:51 pm

Miriel smiles openly to hear Christophe has no objections. What a cool guy!

She pats Duncan softly on the shoulder after what he last says,
Let's have a look around, she lifts her hand and begins removing her jacket. She drapes it casually over one of her shoulders before replacing her hand on Duncan's back, adding, The sooner we're done, the better you'll feel. She offers him a gentle smile. She seems to be comfortable and trying to help "Deston" feel at ease about the situation without hinting whether she is or isn't also skeptical of ghosts.

She walks a little further into the room, leading and showing this sense of ease to her partner. She gives Christophe a significant glance before asking something, gesturing to the door by the dresser,
Never been here, myself. That his room?
Christophe:
 

Whatever he answers, she also turns to Duncan, asking, Did you want a glass of water or something to collect yourself with before we start? She nods to what must be the kitchen before paying him another attentive look.
Duncan:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

Rue Judaique - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:14 am

ST Answer Smile:
 

When Miriel asks if he needs a glass of water, Duncan shoots her a glare that says, "Don't patronize me." Yet his words to her are less biting than his expression would lead one to expect.

No, I don't need to stall. Let's just do this.

The Brujah follows her further into the room, looking around for a moment for a place to set his laptop case, before shrugging and just hanging onto it. His light jacket stays on. He glances over at Christophe. You can check on us, to make sure we don't steal anything. Which bedroom was his? I never got past the living room.

Auspex 2:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

Rue Judaique - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:53 am

He signs around him as a vague answer.
(Christophe) The whole flat was his. I don't think there's much worth to steal that you could hide on yourselves. Anyway he had no living relatives so my guess is that everything will go to the State, eventually.

As he finishes his sentence, someone knocks on the main door, and he moves towards it. His natural charm seems a little lower than it was earlier ; passing a little closer to the only source of light on will allow both kindred to confirm that Christophe is, indeed, undead as well. Interestingly, he didn't seem interested in Miri whatsoever, even if he was affected by her and Duncan's presence, the predatory nature just didn't show.

As they move further into the room and look around better, they can notice that the kitchen's door is closed. The door between the console and the dresser leads to a corridor ; directly on the right side are stairs that lead to the second floor, and the corridor continues to some other room, as well as a bathroom (with shower).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

Rue Judaique - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:26 am

Christophe moves toward the door, and Duncan takes advantage of his back being turned to to make a few signals to Miri, hidden by his body. First, he points to himself and Miri, and makes a quick running motion with two fingers, while he raises an eyebrow. Then he makes a fist and mimes hitting his other palm, although he doesn't make contact/noise. Again, the raised eyebrow. Question: run or fight?

Before she can answer, the Brujah points to the corridor door. He points down the hall with his left hand (the one holding the laptop case), and with the right hand he jerks a thumb upward. Straight, or up?

These signals only take a couple of seconds.


Perception+Alertness>3:
 

Duncan starts toward the corridor door, before the front foor is opened. Might as well get this started.

Storyteller:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 28
Location : Oklahomo

Rue Judaique - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 5:22 am

Miriel smiles to what Christophe mentions about the unlikelihood of Thomas' belongings being swiped successfully without notice, until he says also it shouldn't matter, as it will all defer to the state anyway. It looks like she's reminded he died suddenly and with no family to know about it; she wears a tensed, somber smirk, Ah. Yeah, gotcha.

She follows close behind Duncan, who approaches the corridor; she simply points straight ahead. When they walk a sufficient distance within, she mutters to the Brujah.
Duncan:
 
storyteller:
 

Miriel removes something from her boot and backtracks toward the stairs in the corridor to try that door first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

Rue Judaique - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:00 pm

As the two move away from the main room, they can hear Christophe open up the door to let the person who knocked in, as he was certainly waiting for whoever was it. [The ST takes into account that Duncan and Miri moved away to the backroom before Christophe opened the door] ; They can hear Christophe greet two people (two male) and enter in a normal discussion with them, nothing heated or worried. He didn't seem to mention Duncan and Miri's presence in the flat, still acting in a benevolant manner towards the two Kindred's Presence. That or his subject of discussion is far more important than two people coming to retrieve some objects.
When the Toreador draws out her knife from her boot, both kindred can see a form on the blade, as if someone was bent above Miriel's shoulder, observing her gesture as if it was curious. Right when it notices it was seen, it moves forward to the room they were walking too, quite hastely.

Miri:
 


The room they come into is a study room with a small but decent library (mostly law books, international relations and the history of some of those institutions). It has a work desk with a computer on it (a laptop that's at least five years old). The windows they could see from outside are indeed the windows from this room, although they were indeed closed down from the outside. One of the windows' glass square is missing.

There's enough reflective surfaces in the different glasses and on the aluminium-styled objects (one of the chairs, the frame of a painting, a lamp, a clock on the wall...), so both Kindred can see the form stand in front in one of one of the cabinets, as if it was obserding it. They can have a clearer idea of his features, as he appears in his mid twenties, white caucasian man, the typical high class college student ; perfect hairdue, perfect posture, and coordinated formal clothing. The cabinet which has a glass door seems to contain a few belongings in boxes (the kind one would use to put important but useful and current papers ; current contracts, current bills maybe...), as well as small framed pictures (some of which were yellowed by time), as well as an old bottle of alcohol and matching glasses (it looks like Cognac).
There's a certain nostalgia in the room, but it's quite distant and superficial. The feeling Thomas had displayed in the theatre was by far stronger, as well as the strength of his presence, but it's slightly compensated by the fact that the two kindred are looking out for him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

Rue Judaique - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:00 pm

Storyteller:
 
When Miriel whispers to Duncan about giving Thomas one last chance to appear, he gives a faint snort of derision and whispers back to her: He won't show--

The wraith's sudden appearance is obviously a surprise, but the only reaction from Duncan is a frown, and a soft grunt. Hunh. Duncan puts a hand on Miri's shoulder for a moment, obviously remembering how Thomas' last appearance affected her. A quick squeeze, and then it's gone.

The two Kindred watch the wraith's image shift in all of the reflective surfaces, and see him stop at the cabinet. Duncan will glare at Thomas' face in the cabinet door and mutter quietly, more to himself than anyone else.

Thanks for the warning. Good luck finding someone to fetch your trinkets if we get killed.

The Brujah turns his head to face Miriel, and his expression softens a bit. He jerks his head to indicate the cabinet Thomas is pointing out, and murmurs softly to her.

Go ahead. You can see him better. I'll wait here. Duncan's eyes signal toward the corridor leading back to the living room, and he steps to the side of the doorway with his back to the wall. Then he reaches his right hand up the left sleeve of his jacket. Miri can see a few centimeters of some dark-colored wood, although it's still mostly hidden by his left hand...

Storyteller:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 28
Location : Oklahomo

Rue Judaique - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:04 pm

Between being walked through, becoming struck with the sense of sudden recognition and being clasped on the shoulder, Miriel can only manage to flinch.
Auspex 2:
 
She looks to Duncan briefly at being touched, but moves on to follow Thomas quickly as he moves.
Duncan:
 

She faces the cabinet and cracks a wry smile at hearing the Brujah chastise Thomas for his disappearing act. She has a lovely smile, when it shows, I will agree with that sentiment, but for now—Anything to not become part of a triple haunting.

She studies Thomas' image before shifting her concentration to the cabinet's contents, nodding to Duncan's suggestion. She finds it pertinent to mention, moving to open the cabinet while keeping an eye out for Thomas and his cues, One of the visitors sounds a lot like Adrianno Guicciardini...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

Rue Judaique - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 11:59 am

It seems the other three are discussing a few issues but none have a problem with the others' presence, or at least they aren't moving (yet ?).

Thomas moves away from the glasscabinet once Miriel approaches and opens it. He moves towards Duncan and stands at his side, in a more distant way than he had done before.

Miri:
 


Duncan:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

Rue Judaique - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 3:13 am

Duncan spares a glance for Miriel's reaction as she moves to the cabinet... It's obvious that Thomas' presence has affected her more than she's let on. Yet when she puts a brave face on it and jokes about a triple haunting, he gives a slight smile and turns his attention back to the hallway and living room.

When Miriel drops the comment about Adriano Guicciardini, Duncan doesn't look up in shock or surprise-- he merely nods, and frowns slightly. His gaze is directed at a point somewhere between the doorway to the hall and the floor, although his attention seems to be on the sounds coming from the other room... listening for footsteps.

The Brujah's attention is drawn briefly to Thomas, as the wraith approaches and manifests his presence more fully in the 'real' world. Duncan listens as Thomas whispers a message; and while he doesn't really look happy at what he hears, his frown lessens, and he gives a curt nod of acknowledgment. After a brief pause, Duncan whispers back to the wraith.

Miri, Auspex 1:
 
As he awaits an answer from Thomas, Duncan focuses his attention once more on the corridor, and the Kindred in the other room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 28
Location : Oklahomo

Rue Judaique - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 4:33 am

As Miriel looks into the cabinet, she mumbles softly, More familiar faces... She turns back after Duncan's exchange with Thomas, Pretty safe to say upholding the masquerade won't be an issue if we have to talk our way out, and removes the box by the picture frames, stepping back.

She glances around the room; having become more accustomed to Thomas' presence, she asks softly,
Anything else in particular?

She seems calm and collected, training her ear for responses or for any noteworthy goings on with the visitors in the other parts of the flat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

Rue Judaique - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 4:17 am

The wraith lets out a negative "Hmpf" when Duncan asks.
(Thomas) I thought Christophe was with me, sneaky bastard... The Italian wasn't there. To be fair the thing that killed me had claws and I'm pretty sure it didn't survive either.

When he notices Miri took the box, he moves towards her, and indicates the pictures with a gesture. It's clear he forces himself to sound ditached and uncaring.
(Thomas) Laure should have those.

_________________

Rue Judaique - Page 2 Tumblr_static_1i8p496n2g2s4ock48swocw4c
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

Rue Judaique - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 10:35 pm

The Brujah listens to what Thomas has to say, nodding as the wraith confirms that these are not his friends, although they are apparently not his murderers either. However, Duncan's attention remains focused on the corridor and outer room, listening for sounds.

Whether Thomas is annoyed at the Kindred's lack of attention, or just more interested in what Miri is doing, the sense of ghostly presence moves away, and Duncan smiles slightly... he's not interested in long talks right now. His stance appears casual. like he's just waiting for Miriel to finish her search for Thomas' former possessions; yet there is a definite air of single-mindedness in the way he stands there, waiting, head cocked to the side.


Storyteller:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 28
Location : Oklahomo

Rue Judaique - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:48 am

Miriel nods after Thomas indicates that he wishes the photos to go to Laure, using a tone meant to sound as impersonal as possible. She sees through it, but makes no comment, simply smiling to confirm he has been heard.

She checks the box to see if there's any room for some of the photos; if there is, she places a few over the top of the documents to hide them from casual inspection, stacking the remaining photos in frames on top. She inspects the box for any tags or writing that denote it's meant to hold records and scratches or removes what she can. When that's all done, she pockets her knife and gives a nod as she steps back, assuming that's all that's needed from the cabinet.

She turns to Duncan and smiles to see his posture, playing cool.
Ready Freddie? She makes a small sound as she corrects herself, Er, Deston?

Miriel approaches the door. She's ready to walk out, and it would seem, intends to pass Adrianno on the way.

Duncan:
 
Storyteller:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

Rue Judaique - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 8:18 pm

Miriel asks Duncan if he's ready, in her own cheerful way. He gives a brief chuckle, little more than an exhalation of air from his nostrils, and glances up at her.

Always.

When Miriel breezes by Duncan, heading for the hallway, Duncan raises an eyebrow. Yet all he says as she passes close to him is: Your call.

The Brujah tucks something back up his sleeve, and falls in bahind Miriel as she exits the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




Rue Judaique - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Rue Judaique
Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Roleplaying Vampire: The Masquerade :: Roleplaying Area :: Neutral Ground-
Jump to: