Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Rue Judaique

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

Rue Judaique - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 10:38 am

Right as Miri takes the pictures, Thomas vanishes without a word and without giving notice.
The box is slightly bigger than the pictures, even with their frame, so Miri can put them all inside if she wishes. It's a simple but elegant box made of copper and wood.

As they walk back towards the room, both can hear footsteps ; people are standing and took a few steps. Christophe and Adriano were about to come and see both kindred, but when they both come out. They both seem calm and peaceful, although Adriano looks intrigued and curious, while Christophe looks a little worried. Adriano is still wearing a dark suit, although he has let an overcoat on one of the armchair's back. The third person is a man in his late teens with short ginger hair (altho a little darker than a regular Irish ginger), who's standing behind the counter and he seems to be drinking something that looks a lot like whisky. He's wearking a pair of fit jeans and a white sweat shirt with a hoodie. (PS drinking age in France is 18). He looks very well alive as shown by the red on his cheeks and nose (probably due to the heat and the alcohol ; the bottle next to him is already 1/3 empty)

When Christophe sees Miri, then Duncan, then the box, he smiles slightly.

(Christophe) Found what you needed ?

Adriano quickly recognizes "Simone" and smiles at her, then recognizes "Deston" and gives him a slight nod with a similar smile. He then addresses Christophe with a certain condescending and teasing tone, but he's not worried at all.
(Adriano) I'm afraid you were fooled, Christophe. Interesting!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

Rue Judaique - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 12:10 am

When Miriel enters the main room and stops to look at the other Kindred (and one human?), Duncan steps up beside her. After he glances at the two newcomers and hears what they have to say, Duncan nods briefly in answer to Christophe's question; but then he turns to Adriano and returns the Italian's nod of greeting. The young Brujah betrays no surprise at seeing the latter Kindred... or that Adriano recognizes he and Miriel.

Signor Guicciardini. I didn't make your acquaintance the other night in the Theatre, but you were pointed out to me. My name is Duncan Oliver, although you probably know that already.
Duncan looks at Christophe and gives a brief explanation, although there is no apology in his tone; only a statement of fact.
Obviously the cat's out of the bag now. Wasn't sure what you were, at first.. the reason we're here was the truth, though. Thomas wants his friends to have some of his personal items.

Auspex 2, Perception 3, Empathy 2:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 28
Location : Oklahomo

Rue Judaique - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 1:52 pm

Miriel shifts the box from one hand to the other, and gives Adrianno and guest a welcoming wave.

She brushes a loosed strand of hair behind her ear, observing Duncan with a smile as he speaks. She glances over to Christophe and smiles anew, offering a more simplistic acknowledgement to his comment, gesturing with the box,
Pictures I'm sure Laure and friends will want.

She again looks to Duncan, this time smiling amusedly, You really gotta stop pulling his leg about the particulars...

She turns her attention at last to Adrianno, Back in town to party? She glances over and back to the young man drinking like a fish behind the counter, a dimple creasing her smile, I'm a little sad you didn't look me up earlier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

Rue Judaique - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:36 am

Christophe gives a frown and a dread look at Adriano as it's clear he's missing something. Adriano gestures it's nothing to worry, and speaks a few words to him.
(Adriano) Should I, really ?

He smiles and nods at Duncan, the Toreador seems quite relaxed.
(Adriano) I had heard your name. "Adrien" is fine, I know my name isn't too easy to pronounce for non natives. Works for you too, Miss De Boucher, no wonder he was fooled, you look like a proper meal like that.

He says so smiling more openly to his clan sister, complementing her looking alike kine with a certain distance, as if he wasn't concerned really. He then speaks with a certain forced apologetic tone, but somehow he seems honest.
(Adriano) I beg your pardon, I had little time for.. parties. Poor Christophe needs help!

Christophe gives the Toreador a dark look before he explains himself with a certain tension, swallowing what is left of a certain pride.
(Christophe) Well I didn't think you were Kindred, obviously. I'm Christophe de Bri-Leveque, of the Ventrue. That's Julien. He vaguely indicates the man who makes a slight saluting wave.
(Adriano) And they're telling the truth, as far as I can see. But I don't think they met your childe, did they?
(Christophe) Pfeh, I'm sure the other three sensitive flowers couldn't dare approach the place so Miss Vonigner probably sent out someone for Masquerade issues.

The Ventrue makes a gesture letting the other two know that they can leave and sits back on the armchair, with a certain tired look on his face ; he's dropped some of the appearance efforts he made to seem friendly. Adriano gives a curious look at the box, after having noted Christophe's visible bad mood.
(Adriano) Pictures, hm? Well, Christophe, I'll see what can be done for your case. Shall we?

He takes his vest and obviously intends to walk out of the building with the other two.

Duncan:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

Rue Judaique - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 2:41 am

Guicciardini urges Duncan and Miriel to use the French pronunciation of his name, but the young Brujah gives a slight dismissive wave of his right hand (the one not holding the laptop case), as if it's no trouble.

I've had plenty of experience pronouncing foreign names. Yours poses no problem. Guicciardini is of Florentine origin, if I'm not mistaken?

Christophe displays his chagrin at mistaking the two Kindred for human, and then introduces himself formally, although his mention of Julien's name is more casual. Duncan bows his head slightly in polite acknowledgment, and even gives a nod to the ghoul -- which he must be, for the others to speak so freely.
Auspex 2, Perception+Empathy>5:
 
Adriano and Christophe exchange a brief conversation. When the Ventrue states that Claudia must have sent Duncan and Miriel, Duncan says nothing. He merely takes the spare key out of his pocket and places it on the table with an obviousl motion, so that Christophe can see him do it.

As Christophe casually dismisses the two Kindred, Adriano seems to take that as his cue to leave also. The Italian looks expectantly at Duncan and Miriel, and the Brujah turns to Miriel


Yes, shall we?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 28
Location : Oklahomo

Rue Judaique - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 5:17 am

Miriel displays an open and genuine smile at Adriano's humble compliment regarding her looks, Oh, you...

She begins to make an interested expression at mention that Christophe needs assistance, but she remembers herself, or more likely Christophe's embarrassment as he speaks next, and glances to him, adding for the Ventrue's benefit, Happens all the time. You yourself can certainly pass for the living at first glance, I was impressed. Pleased to make your acquaintances, I'm Ms. DeBoucher, of clan Toreador.

Adriano had mentioned Christophe is having trouble, What kind of help? But Adriano is already gathering his vest, and she and Duncan are invited to step out, Ah, yes. She passes the box from one hand to the other as she puts on her own jacket, Well, please let me know if I can be of assistance, she straightens her jacket collar as she addresses Christophe, You seem to know Claudia and others well enough. She gives a last, trusting smile, See ya around.

She steps out first, glancing back at the Brujah and Toreador following.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

Rue Judaique - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 4:54 pm

Christophe acknowledges the words spoken by Miri with a vague nod, without being that attentive, but he heard at least, before serving himself a drink, from the bottle containing certainly blood, and drinking it.

Adriano lets them both pass before him, after looking quite pleased by Duncan's words concerning his name. He signs goodbye to Christophe, before following them out (at a certain distance).
Once they are out, and once Duncan has done his deed to take back his fake names (without Adriano seeing since he was a little behind), the Toreador smiles at both of them.

(Adriano) You both are full of resources, it seems !

He seems quite enthusiastic and even a little naive and candid about it.
(Adriano) As far as poor Christophe is concerned, well it seems there was a mistake.. And he probably doesn't want to be accused of being a collaborationist ! Not that I blame him. Sadly he has to resort to someone like me to fix it, how ironic.

He gives a look at the time on his (quite old) watch.
(Adriano) We'd better get going if we don't wish to meet our makers, it seems.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

Rue Judaique - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 11:58 pm

Christophe's vague response doesn't seem to bother Duncan; but as the Vebtrue uncorks the bottle and pours himself a drink, Duncan seems eager to precede Adriano out of the flat.
Perception+Empathy>5:
 
The Brujah returns Adriano's smile; but he appears a bit distracted. He heads down the stairs a little bit ahead of both the Toreador, and exits the building first, yet he waits patiently until Miriel and Adriano come out. Miriel sees him straighten up, and the fake nametags are gone now, yet the Italian doesn't seem to notice.

Duncan listens to Guicciardini's compliment, and gives a brief reply:
Thank you. The Toreador mentions Christophe's troubles, and that he is helping the Ventrue out, and Duncan nods.

I'm sure he appreciates your efforts on his behalf.

As Adriano expresses concern about the impending sunrise, Duncan seizes the opportunity to leave. He points to the motorcycle sitting on the sidewalk, and speaks.

Yes, that sounds like a wise decision. Miriel? Should I drop you at your Haven?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 28
Location : Oklahomo

Rue Judaique - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 3 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 4:27 am

Miriel grins at Adriano's joke about Christophe's predicament and how his own reputation may not be helping matters with the local kindred's opinions; she comments after Duncan, Ah, I'm sure you'll manage just fine. She seems to understand.

She glances briefly over to her partner when the time is mentioned and he offers her a ride before she has to say anything,
Yes, that would be excellent. Thank you. She steps closer to him, splitting the group up between she and Duncan, and Adriano. She will follow the Brujah as he goes.

She turns to regard the Toreador one last time, bidding farewell,
Like I said, let me know if I can help. Doesn't do anyone any good if our efforts of paranoia are trained on those with unfortunate, but innocent sets of circumstance. Good morning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

Rue Judaique - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 3 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 5:02 am

The Toreador offers them both a very sly smile when it's mentioned Christophe probably appreciates the help.
(Adriano) I'm not doing this probono anyway. We'll see how things evolve from this, depending on it I might need the help, thank you. Have a nice morning as well

As he notices the Brujah will drive her back, and she seems to agree to it, Adriano nods, makes a slight hand wave, and moves away. Observing him go a couple more minutes will allow the two kindred to notice he has a car that he had parked a little further away. Looks like a normal, but quite expensive recent city car, painted in dark green (probably a nice fully geared one too).


Duncan can soon notice something of interest ; a man at least in his mid-sixties, pushing some sort of stroller full of ads, the kind that mysteriously appear in people's mailboxes, and he's distributing them as he goes on the side walk, seemingly tired enough by his crappy job to make up for a low pension


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

Rue Judaique - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 3 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 6:44 pm

Duncan lifts a hand in farewell to Guicciardini, and goes over to his motorcycle. As he prepares to leave, the Brujah takes note of the car that the Italian drives away, although after he's gone Duncan's attention is drawn to the movement down the street.

He watches the old man distribute hisflyers for a moment, and then returns his attention to the motorcycle. Duncan speaks to Miriel in a quiet tone, anger evident in his voice.


Let's get out of here before I drain that old guy. The fact that I'm thinking about it is a bad sign.

Duncan puts on the helmet, and then uses a couple of tie-down straps to secure his laptop casde to the handlebars, since Miri will be behind him. After Miriel takes her seat and they move down the street, Duncan will wait a block before asking a question.

Any ideas where to feed this late? Can't believe I wasted vitae on a fight that didn't happen. Thought I recognized Christophe's name from glancing through the Sheriff's files, but it turns out my sire mentioned him to me... he's actually a relative of Gosuin's. From what Adriano said, I don't know if Christophe picked the wrong side in the last battle, or if he merely avoided the fight, as Thomas seemd to suggest. Either way, I'm sure Theo will like to know where he is.

Damn it! I hate being this thirsty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 28
Location : Oklahomo

Rue Judaique - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 5:10 am

As they ride, Miriel almost answers straightaway about Duncan's feeding inquiry, but hushes to hear his details about Christophe, Wowie zowie... Hate to be him right now.

The Brujah grumbles, thirst evident in his speech, Or you. She sounded more sympathetic than mocking, Don't think we'll find much beside homeless, but I'll keep my eyes peeled for anyone getting home as late as us. We can try parks, main streets... You may catch someone or a few walking to their homes, having missed the trams. Doubt we'll have the time to pleasantly persuade someone into donating, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

Rue Judaique - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 5:42 am

And Miriel actually looks like a proper meal... All pink, and breathing, blinking...

Gambetta Plaza certainly has some punk sleeping there with their dogs.

_________________

Rue Judaique - Page 3 Tumblr_static_1i8p496n2g2s4ock48swocw4c
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

Rue Judaique - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 3 EmptySat May 18, 2013 3:33 am

Duncan makes a grumbling noise in his throat as he slows, and then turns around.

Blast! Okay, beggars can't be choosers. You talk to the old guy back there, seduce him into an alley, and take a drink. I don't think we should both try him; he's too old. Maybe I'll find something around Gambetta Plaza. There's an ATM on the north side, too; we can check that out as we make a circle of the park.

Then maybe a look at the Gambetta tram station, looking for early birds, before heading to Griffin's. I think we should try to be at Aux Mots Bleus no later than an hour before sunrise; that's roughly 5:00 AM.

Another mutter from Duncan, mostly profanity in French and... Russian or Slavic maybe? Then he speaks once more, mostly thinking out loud.

My own damn fault. Next time we recon first! Amateur mistake. Same goes for spending blood before the fight starts. Too impatient. Been neglecting to feed... that's how the Beast gets out. Duncan seems to stiffen a bit, as he realizes he is talking too much. He changes the subject, as the old man with the advertising flyers comes into view once more. You take the lead here; then maybe you can help me charm someone by the Plaza.

The Brujah looks around for cops or other witnesses, as he slows the bike down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 28
Location : Oklahomo

Rue Judaique - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:24 am

Miriel smiles, though Duncan can't see it, Alright. Just drop me off and drive off for about ten minutes.

As they pull up to the building and he slows for her to disembark, she mutters a half-hearted, See ya in a bit. She's in character already.

She waits until he disappears down the street before turning around and appearing to notice the older man for the first time,
So YOU'RE the one leaving all these flyers in the mail.

She removes her cigarette case from her pocket and picks a smoke as she approaches nonchalantly, Anything good? She holds a hand out as he gets to an unlabeled mailbox, smiling expectantly. What a charming smile that is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

Rue Judaique - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:11 pm

Duncan does as Miriel requested; he lets her off and drives away for a few minutes. He uses the time to make a slow, quiet circuit of Gambetta Plaza, scouting for anyone camping out in the park. After taking note of any potential prey, he heads back toward Miriel, stopping within a block of the spot where he dropped her off.

Storyteller:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

Rue Judaique - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 3 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 3:48 pm

system:
 



The old man distributing flyers gives a quick glance at Miri, then puts more papers in a mailbox, then realizes and turns with his most sexy (but with bad dental care) smile to her. It won't take Miri long to lure him somewhere and feed.

It seems Duncan has a strike of luck, while he went out to check the surroundings, he just realized it's early enough for city workers to be cleaning the streets ; some by foot, for the sidewalks, with regular sweeps, others using special water compressed karsher with a car following them, while special vans go through the streets sometime after. There are no teams, per se, so caching one alone shouldn't be too hard. There are strong men for the most part, and many of them are part of a minority (either immigrants, children of immigrants, or people in social reinsertion, so none of them are over 50).


Miri:
 


Duncan:
 


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

Rue Judaique - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 3 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 6:36 pm

Duncan takes advantage of the opportunity presented by the street cleaners, although he is still careful to preserve the Masquerade. With the practiced ease of someone who has been doing this for a few years at least, he leaves the bike nearby and lures one man to a darkened doorway with a friendly, supernaturally-assisted greeting, and abuses the man's trust in a way that will leave him wondering what the hell happened (i.e. distracts him and bites him on the neck while his back is turned). After he licks the evidence away, Duncan leans the stunned man against the door, and make a show of searching him quickly, grumbling about how "the watch isn't even worth it." It's only for show -- the man's wallet is not taken.
Storyteller:
 
Duncan then walks quickly to his bike, and returns to Rue Judaique to meet Miriel.

Miriel:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 28
Location : Oklahomo

Rue Judaique - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 3 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 5:02 am

Miriel's lit her cigarette by the time the man gives her a second glance. She smirks deviously, tilting her hand to ash her smoke as she approaches, giving a knowing look, Ah, wonder what that smile's for... She's teasing the man. Her lips have turned a noticeable shade of deeper red as her ability to appear living lends a captivating illusion of blush to her features.

She bites her lip softly at her approach. Once she's close enough, if the man has grasped more flyers, she takes them out of hand and drops them aside with a certain grace of resolution and absolute carelessness for the man's job, and kisses him long on the mouth. She's been doing this forever, it seems, as his appearance doesn't cause her to balk at getting closer to him.

With the same air of casual ease, she tilts his chin lightly aside with a free hand and plants several small kisses along his jawline, until she finds just the right spot on his neck. She nips him softly, teasingly, to keep his defenses lowered before biting down gently and feeding with care.


Storyteller:
 


While the man is still dazed in rapture, she drags her tongue slowly over the bite, covering the evidence of having fed from him. She smirks, patting his chest as she steps back, and walks a ways down the street to meet Duncan before he's any the wiser, smoking her cigarette and staying out of view from the old man's vantage point. When the Brujah is back, she resumes her place on the bike and they make their way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

Rue Judaique - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 3 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 5:25 pm

System:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

Rue Judaique - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 3 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 7:52 pm

Duncan pulls away from the curb as soon as Miriel is on the motorcycle. He makes another circuit of Gambetta Plaza, scouting for homeless or Travellers sleeping in the park.

Storyteller, Miriel:
 

After the Plaza, Duncan swings by the Gambetta tram station, to see if there are any early risers. Then it's back to Griffin's haven by around 5:00 AM.

As they park the motorcycle in front of Aux Mots Bleus, Duncan speaks to Miriel:


I'm going to spend the time before dawn looking over the files Lyle sent us. Want to read over my shoulder? I know there's not enough time to go through them tonight, but an hour here, an hour there... maybe we can get through it in a few days.

Also... when were you planning to give that box to Laure? Thomas might not like us taking too long to deliver it. You know she'll want an explanation of how we acquired it, too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

Rue Judaique - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 1:35 pm

MONDAY NIGHT, around 10 pm


Almost in front of Thomas' place is a small "Kodak" store which used to sell polaroids and develop films. The chained door is down, but it's not fully locked, and there is a faint light behind the doors.
There's also a warm scooter in front of the place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

Posts : 1333
Join date : 2012-08-11
Age : 29
Location : Belgium

Rue Judaique - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 10:52 am

Once William and Nyx arrive, the Tremere hops off and surveys his surroundings.
"Kodak? They're actually still in business these days? I presume we're developing the pictures?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

Rue Judaique - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 11:14 am

They probably didn't take off the signs over the shop in thirty years anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

Posts : 1333
Join date : 2012-08-11
Age : 29
Location : Belgium

Rue Judaique - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 11:34 am

"Ohh, now that I think about it."

William takes out his phone and sends a message.

"I'll have Duncan check something out with the pictures, might give us a clue."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




Rue Judaique - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Rue Judaique
Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Roleplaying Vampire: The Masquerade :: Roleplaying Area :: Neutral Ground-
Jump to: