Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Jimmy Reed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Jimmy Reed   Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:18 pm

Here’s a fun idea involving Jimmy Reed for any future version of TFNs. I realize it might be impossible due to needing the voice-actor who voiced Mr. Reed (I think it’s Scarecrow) before but hear me out, alright? How about getting Jimmy Reed to ask the Player to help ‘expand’ his illegal Business? What I mean is, clear out Downtown, Hollywood and China Town of rival thugs/gangs like you did for Jimmy in Santa Monica. To make things interesting, however, make Downtown, Hollywood and China Town even harder than it was in Santa Monica as you progress through TFNs? As a reward maybe he could give out the same amount of cash the original mission rewarded plus $50 more? Increasing each time you complete one of the hubs (as well as increasing difficulty). Also, maybe Jimmy Reed could have a connection with Fat Larry? Maybe their partners? Or rivals?

Last edited by TheFledgling on Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Reed   Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:04 pm

I like the idea myself, gives more character to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Reed   Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:22 pm

This is WoD, not D&D.

- geek

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Reed   Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:18 pm

I'm not sure how I'd get it voiced properly though, being that Scarecrow is big time MIA at the moment. I personally enjoyed the fighting aspects of Bloodlines more than the social, of course peeps like Malkav and Claudia enjoy the socializing more. I'd be up for it if we could make it professional, meaning Scarecrow would need to do the voice overs with the same microphone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
kyoden
Methuselah
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Reed   Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:29 pm

It could be done with mails. Something like Jimmy Reed sending out an email to the player after some time for additional mail quests.

I really liked to check my email client once in a while to find some new stuff in there. Maybe a nice way to keep jimmy reed going. He is introduced after all, so it wouldn't be totally neccessary to keep eveyrthing voice acted or on a personal, vocal level.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Reed   Today at 5:17 pm

Back to top Go down

Jimmy Reed
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1