Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Dancing werewolf

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jad.3
Caine
Caine

PostSubject: Dancing werewolf   Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:03 pm

The dumbfuck who put *that* in there should get a medal.

Anyways, I'm done now.
I don't get Presence intimidation for hookers (etc.) conversations; either you charm someone to like you, or you scare off an enemy. I could've used some blood doll affecting Presence.
I really liked inspection use, made me return and sweep the areas. Nice, and paid off.
I missed the young Kuei Jin quest. Oh well Wink
As I played on 7/7 difficulty (PC/NPC soak), the combat way enjoyably difficult, though a few bosses could definitely use some tuning (ironically the most difficult were Grout's Mansion and Hallowbrook; hit-frenzy-dead combo was not cool tongue ). The serial killer (Gangrel in the junkyard) -hate to say it- must be boosted, he's fucking weak. With emphasis on fucking. Weak. Yeah. Chiropterean marauder could be able to take more beating.
I was able to gain a lot of Humanity in the last quatter of the game. With Humanity limit on 3 I consider it a con. There aren't enough experience points to max out everything I'd like. Which is a plus.

Overall I enjoyed it very much! I'm glad I made you give it to me before releasing it to public Childe! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dancing werewolf
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1