Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Domination 2: The Forgetful Mind

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Necrorubi
Fledgling
Fledgling

Domination 2: The Forgetful Mind Empty
PostSubject: Domination 2: The Forgetful Mind   Domination 2: The Forgetful Mind EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 6:55 pm

Good evening everyone...

I'm currently in the museum and thought it might be a good idea to use the tier2 power against those cops. Would've made the quest a piece of cake. But when I ran into a couple of them (knowing that I would erase their minds anyway) and activated said power those two started firing on me. That makes me wonder: What does Forgetful Mind do exactly? Whose mind is erased and why and when should I use it. Otherwise it seems rather ineffective to me.

Anyway, my best regards to Zer0morph Smile You did a great job so far!
Rubi
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Domination 2: The Forgetful Mind   Domination 2: The Forgetful Mind EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:50 pm

Hi,

First of all, sorry for the rather late answer, but I was hoping someone with more experience playing Tremere or Ventrue would tell you something. Did you get spotted by the cameras? As soon as that happens, an alarm is raised and that overrides this discipline, so the guards will see you if the camera does.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Necrorubi
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Domination 2: The Forgetful Mind   Domination 2: The Forgetful Mind EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 7:04 pm

Actually, it was when entering the first floor of the museum gallery. Ran into the cops, they started shooting, activated forgetful mind, their heads became bluish-dominated, yet they continued firing at me. Maybe it has to do with combat zones? Was the first time I actually used that discipline. However, I managed to move through the museum with "Trance" as well. I was just curious about the general idea behind that power ...
Greetings from Bottrop Wink
Rubi
Back to top Go down
Dante Revere
Neonate
Neonate
Dante Revere

PostSubject: Re: Domination 2: The Forgetful Mind   Domination 2: The Forgetful Mind EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:05 pm

In the vanilla version, The Forgetful Mind is used to cause a group of people to think you'd simply vanished for a few seconds, giving you enough time to get out of sight or run away. I'm unsure how it works in CE 1.2 because I'm working my way around to playing Tremere/Ventrue, but this question has me curious too, so I think I'll make a Ventrue today and see how the power functions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Domination 2: The Forgetful Mind   Domination 2: The Forgetful Mind Empty

Back to top Go down

Domination 2: The Forgetful Mind
Page 1 of 1