Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fantasy Ground + TS

Go down 
+8
Duncan.Oliver
Nosferatu's Childe
PGM1961
Sio
eye of the divine
Nachtrae
Voraxith
Karavolos
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 4 EmptySun May 19, 2013 5:58 pm

Unless someone somewhere used a ritual for it Suspect
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 4 EmptySun May 19, 2013 10:08 pm

study
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 4 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:08 am

Bloodywolf wrote:
study
Here we go... the Tremere is digging through the arcane tomes, researching a ritual for higher bandwidth.

Alternative solution: better computer, better multiplayer chat program, better server. Of course, most of that takes money... but then so does eye of newt.

"Money is the best superpower."
--Iron Man, Batman, et al.

Geez-- I sound like a Ventrue. Although revolutions need funding too.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 4 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:44 am

Actually take batman's costume away and he's still an expert martial artist at physical top shape and the greatest detective.

Iron man... not so much.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 4 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 2:19 pm

Bloodywolf wrote:
Actually take batman's costume away and he's still an expert martial artist at physical top shape and the greatest detective.

Iron man... not so much.

What about "genius billionaire playboy philanthropist"?
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 4 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 3:48 pm

How are things looking for this weekend?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 4 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 3:52 pm

Can't, exam this monday
Big oral exam on 6 courses ><
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 4 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 6:29 pm

This weekend? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 4 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 7:04 am

I can Saturday night (I can't on Sunday, Lyle will be using TS himself)
But with Rufus and Nacht being kinda in and out.. And I think Sio works at that moment.
And Eye is out of proper computer (she has a meh Internet at the moment), but since Carrion isn't really linked to the others yet we can do without her (though she could listen to us on TS right ^^)

Duncan, Sio, Nacht, Rufus, Eye ? You up for tomorrow night (GMT +1, 7:30 pm, so that makes 6:30 in the UK, I'll let you calculate the rest <_<)

Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 4 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 7:45 am

Wait, have we properly started then? :-o
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 4 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 2:24 pm

Today is Friday dude Smile
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 4 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 6:30 pm

No I was confused, thought I read the actual RP already began. >.>
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 4:00 am

Claudia - A few questions for someone who wasn't at the testing sessions (i.e. me):

- Do I download TeamSpeak 2 or 3? Or does it matter? Bloodywolf's link goes to TeamSpeak 3; I'm installing Windows 64-bit client version (my comp is 64-bit). If I have to uninstall and download again I'll blame him.

- OK, I installed FG, and when I open it up it says "v.2.9.4 UNREGISTERED" in the corner. So far so good. Now what? I have no clue how to make a character, what info the "Settings" window should have, etc. Your instructions in the forum made it sound so simple, like it's automatic. The only part that looks simple is the "Join Game" tab... asks for Username (which I assume is Duncan.Oliver) and Host Address. Do you only give that out on TS?

- You said "Lyle found us a VTM pack" -- do we have to install anything for that? Or is it all on his system, and we don't have to do anything?

- 1:30 PM Texas Time? On a Saturday? I'll barely be up by then. (grumble grumble)

Unless you can give me some hints about this crap, I may not be there later today. Yeah, I could've done it before now. So sue me. And yes, I get grumpy when faced with generic/unclear instructions. Put it down to 'cranky old man' syndrome. Or Brujah temper. Maybe both.

Maybe by next time I can run the Demo campaign for FG. Anyone done that yet? Or is it not relevant for our game?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 5:04 am

Duncan.Oliver wrote:
Claudia - A few questions for someone who wasn't at the testing sessions (i.e. me):

- Do I download TeamSpeak 2 or 3? Or does it matter? Bloodywolf's link goes to TeamSpeak 3; I'm installing Windows 64-bit client version (my comp is 64-bit). If I have to uninstall and download again I'll blame him.

- OK, I installed FG, and when I open it up it says "v.2.9.4 UNREGISTERED" in the corner. So far so good. Now what? I have no clue how to make a character, what info the "Settings" window should have, etc. Your instructions in the forum made it sound so simple, like it's automatic. The only part that looks simple is the "Join Game" tab... asks for Username (which I assume is Duncan.Oliver) and Host Address. Do you only give that out on TS?

- You said "Lyle found us a VTM pack" -- do we have to install anything for that? Or is it all on his system, and we don't have to do anything?

- 1:30 PM Texas Time? On a Saturday? I'll barely be up by then. (grumble grumble)

Unless you can give me some hints about this crap, I may not be there later today. Yeah, I could've done it before now. So sue me. And yes, I get grumpy when faced with generic/unclear instructions. Put it down to 'cranky old man' syndrome. Or Brujah temper. Maybe both.

Maybe by next time I can run the Demo campaign for FG. Anyone done that yet? Or is it not relevant for our game?

- TS3 that is, great job Very Happy

- FG : Unregistered, all good. You don't have to do anything, I'll do it all here (including the sheets and stuff). the host address will be Lyle's IP (which is rebooted every day or so so I don't know today's yet, I'll inform over TS Smile (anyway you can't connect to a campaign that's not online, since it's his computer hosting the shit you can't go there while it's not on :p)

-VTM pack : nope, it's all on his computer. You guys just need to connect and it'll download the system for ya Smile

-stfu I woke up 10 minutes before I was supposed to give class, I'm still wtf around XD

I've never touched the demo campaign altho it's probably Fantastic and D&D based ? who knows. Lyle uses it to run Cthulhu.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 12:26 pm

Okay I guess I'm set up then. Thanks. I'll log on to the TS channel below a little later & see if that works okay. If not, I guess I'm typing. LOL

Claudia wrote:
Okay I created the channel to be open in a permanent way.
The channel is now in the "permament" channels, under "--- BDXbynight (WoDCamarillaEdition) ---" Smile
The subchannel's password is camarillaedition

You can connect and chat at anytime ! I'll try to be on as much as I can :p
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 2:15 pm

I have no idea how to internet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 2:19 pm

I'm just being all lonely, waiting for people.
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 2:27 pm

Kara, how do? |': *tech-tarded*
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 2:31 pm

To enter teamspeak or?
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 2:32 pm

Exactement.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 2:36 pm

Start the program, should be an icon on your desktop or start menu.
Once it's up find "Connections", click it, then "Connect".

Claudia wrote:
I found another channel : tspublic.com:2013

Look around the bottom of the list of channels for
Claudia wrote:
The channel is now in the "permament" channels, under "--- BDXbynight (WoDCamarillaEdition) ---" Smile
The subchannel's password is camarillaedition

I'm haunting one of the channels so if you just look for my name you should find it.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 2:43 pm

I see you in one of the chats, if you have problems finding the TeamCam server I can instruct via forum chatbox
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 2:47 pm

Found it, but password entry keeps giving me an error message. :<
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 2:48 pm

Try "Claudia"
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 2:59 pm

Okay I'm getting annoyed now. I've tried the camarillaedition and Claudia passwords, and both give me an error message. I can see you guys in there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Ground + TS
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Roleplaying Vampire: The Masquerade :: Rules and OoC :: Out of Character-
Jump to: