Decided to play the game again with Samedi, as they are ugly like Nosferatu and the gameplay will differ.
1)Compress is f#$@#ing Awesome! I felt pleasure watching 5-6 enemies explode at once. The best result so far was in Confession
2) People are not so easily scared- you can walk the streets freely, just don't strand in front of the people. And even if you do- no Masquerade violation. They just run in fear! The good bug about this is it is easier to feed on the streets than ever before: scare one and chase him/her into the darkness. The only "logical" escapers were in Hollywood, they never ran into the alleys between the buildings. ))) Violation happens only if you scare 3-4 people at once. Which is rare.
3)Found out that if you commit a crime: you can freely feed on anyone (including police) without masquerade violation.
4) strangely you can freely interact with people in town- no one is scared of you. But at Giovanni mansion they attack you immediately. Aaaand I could not find the key to the library (level 10 lock)
5) if you save a game during Kamikadze Zen mission timer disappears. Aaand I could not find that "nirvana" e-mail, which one of the employees requested from another.
6)Sabbat mission: game crashes (After some hits on the enemy) if you use Compress ( or probably any other discipline) on the 3 hit'n'run chicks (there is a room, where only 3 vampire girls with strange power: you hit them they hit'n'run you). I used disciplines on them 3 times and every time game would crash. I used no discipline on them and no crash.
7) Last floor at Ventru tower: more than half of the guards including personal bodyguards had female Setite model- good looking and cool, but still strange to watch while the character is slashing a female model and "Randolph's" life bar going down)
8)Compress affects all supernaturals in the same IMBA way: they just stand there and watch you killing them. Even Sheriff did not want to teleport ))
9)The game is still easy....
10) I feel that one quest was removed: in this quest from VTM:B you were supposed to find a nosferatu photo in Santa-Monica apartment.... but I could not find an NPC who would give the quest
11) Impossible to finish Romero's quest: can't bring him a girl and no way I can handle the zombies
12) Becket does not appear when you run to the Last Round to talk to Anarchs about ally. In original he used to appear and tell "do not open the sarcophagus and that he is out of town."
13)Becket gives level 5 Scholarship after Leopold Society mission ...I may be mistaken, but he used to do so when you finish the Museum mission and only if you tell him about all strange things that you saw when you first encounter him in Santa-Monica. I mean "what is the point of having Scholarship 5, when game is over?"
14)I've bought all the charms from Mr.OX, bought only one armour in China town, bought few books and cheated with character sheet during conversation only once.... Still had bloodbuff 3, fortitude 5, obfuscate 4, thanatosis 5, bloodheal 2 and a bunch of other things maxed too.
15) ended up with more than 3500$ spare when the game was over.
16) how can a corpse have humanity of 10?
17) I had humanity of 8 or 9, killed like 7-8 people at the Confession... had it decreased to 3, then the screen started blinking, went outside, cops were shooting me, I've killed 5 more innocents and only then had my humanity decreased to 0. So looks like it is ...much harder to get it bellow 3 for Samedi, than Baali... or am I wrong?
18) I have impression that somehow SWAT in Ventru tower is much weaker than the same archers/shooters who work for Hunters....I had pretty much the same stats at Leopold, Sabbat and Ventru, but SWAT did less damage than shotgun Sabbat fighters.
That was new experience, not so tough, as I expected. I used no firearms (lie, killed Treme Antitribu with AUG, but I invested 0 in firearms). Due to the nature of the "appearance" of the character - found many new places. Was surprised how many doors in the game are there but locked/not usable. Truth was said by somebody in my previous topic (Claudia, I guess) that developers were forced to release the game before it was 100% complete.
Found new quest "guy magazine"
Could not find where to put the tape from Kamikadze Zen. It says "mitnick wants it" but no mitnick and no e-mail regarding the tape.
The Japanese girl scared me shitlessly when her face appeared in the dark, while I was feeding the in Golden temple ....It was 2 AM btw
I found that you can intimidate Vandal and force him to give you a blue blood pack ....I am not sure it is the same as with money in Confession club- after every storyline mission. Because I've paid him to stop milking poor bastards.
I would like to see the Samedi play-though more challenging in terms of his appearance- you have to really hide all the time, while I used to walk the centre of the street and nobody even looked at me.