Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warform protean lv5

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mystic86
Fledgling
Fledgling

Warform protean lv5 Empty
PostSubject: Warform protean lv5   Warform protean lv5 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 4:45 am

Hi
I would like to ask about protean discipline lv 5 - warform. Was it changed in the newst 1.2 version? I mean appearance of this form is really ugly. So any visual changes?
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Warform protean lv5   Warform protean lv5 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:23 pm

Unfortunately no, modeling for Bloodlines is nearly non-existant. You can use Blender to make slight changes to Bloodlines models but I personally don't know how to do it.

Right now our best bet would be to re-skin the Warform which is still limited.

And yes I agree the warform model blows.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
mystic86
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Warform protean lv5   Warform protean lv5 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 11:41 am

So any reskinning planned?
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Warform protean lv5   Warform protean lv5 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 4:29 pm

Not by me personally but then again I was never that happy with how Protean was addressed in Bloodlines. In Redemption you could change into a wolf, sink into the earth to rest, and turn into mist which was awesome. Protean in Bloodlines is extremely linear so I ususally steer clear of the Gangrel Clan.

Though I must admit the new Animalism is freakin fun as hell to play (not trying to brag), so I find myself creating a Gangrel or Nossie just for Animalism.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warform protean lv5   Warform protean lv5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Warform protean lv5
Page 1 of 1