Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Instaling the mod on a fresh, patchless game?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tomasz79
Fledgling
Fledgling

Instaling the mod on a fresh, patchless game? Empty
PostSubject: Instaling the mod on a fresh, patchless game?   Instaling the mod on a fresh, patchless game? EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 9:08 am

Hi guys, I`m just downloading the camarilla edition final version mod

I will also install fresh version of the game..  will I be ok instaling mod on this virgin version, or should I patch it to date first, as I heard game has a lot of bugs..  but I`m thinking having the mod should take care of this, yes?

Thanks,
Tom
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Instaling the mod on a fresh, patchless game?   Instaling the mod on a fresh, patchless game? EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:26 am

Just install over a fresh, patchless copy Smile CE already covers the latest unofficial patch, and hence, corrects the bugs Smile
Back to top Go down
Tomasz79
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Instaling the mod on a fresh, patchless game?   Instaling the mod on a fresh, patchless game? EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:28 am

Claudia wrote:
Just install over a fresh, patchless copy :)CE already covers the latest unofficial patch, and hence, corrects the bugs Smile

Thank you, Claudia Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Instaling the mod on a fresh, patchless game?   Instaling the mod on a fresh, patchless game? Empty

Back to top Go down

Instaling the mod on a fresh, patchless game?
Page 1 of 1