Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Song at The Ocean House

Go down 
+2
Childe of Malkav
Griever
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Griever
Fledgling
Fledgling
Griever

Song at The Ocean House Empty
PostSubject: Song at The Ocean House   Song at The Ocean House EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 4:58 am

When you find the pendant at the Ocean House Hotel, and the flashback takes you to when the hotel was new for a minute, the song that plays is really beautiful. It actually made me stop for a second and take everything in. My question was what song you used? I tried searching on YouTube, the only lyric I remember is 'forever young', but there are like a million songs with that title.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Song at The Ocean House   Song at The Ocean House EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 4:16 pm

I don't know what it is, and if you even can find it anywhere. Wesp has digged it out of the game files for the patch. Afaik he doesn't know more about it either.

-geek 
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Song at The Ocean House   Song at The Ocean House EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 5:57 pm

I like it too.
As to what it is, I wish I knew myself.
Back to top Go down
Griever
Fledgling
Fledgling
Griever

PostSubject: Re: Song at The Ocean House   Song at The Ocean House EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 6:25 pm

That's tragic news! Sad
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Song at The Ocean House   Song at The Ocean House EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 6:47 pm

I didn't even knew this existed
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: Song at The Ocean House   Song at The Ocean House EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 6:58 pm

Griever wrote:
When you find the pendant at the Ocean House Hotel, and the flashback takes you to when the hotel was new for a minute, the song that plays is really beautiful. It actually made me stop for a second and take everything in. My question was what song you used? I tried searching on YouTube, the only lyric I remember is 'forever young', but there are like a million songs with that title.

All I remember of it is the last part. I agree that the singer said "forever young.", but my hearing is wonky so I'm afraid I'm stuck between two ideas of the next lyrics.

"...forever young. Just would it be so beautiful?"
"...forever young...just wouldn't be so beautiful-*abrupt cut off*"
Back to top Go down
Griever
Fledgling
Fledgling
Griever

PostSubject: Re: Song at The Ocean House   Song at The Ocean House EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 8:56 pm

Damnit this is really going to bug me now. My brother has an app that will identify music after your phone 'listens' to it, maybe I should try that...
Back to top Go down
TjAwesome
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Song at The Ocean House   Song at The Ocean House EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 10:58 pm

Goldfrapp - Pilots
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Song at The Ocean House   Song at The Ocean House EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:10 am

TjAwesome wrote:
Goldfrapp - Pilots
Thanks!
And welcome to the forum, youngblood! We hope you will stay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Song at The Ocean House   Song at The Ocean House Empty

Back to top Go down

Song at The Ocean House
Page 1 of 1