Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)

Go down 
+3
Claudia
Karavolos
Bloodywolf
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 5:57 pm

Nyx followed quickly behind Duncan, when she's in the hallway she stands to one side quietly. Once the place is empty she steps closer to the door but doesn't knock straight away, she seems to be hesitating. 

Storyteller:
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 2:17 pm

William stares at the access to the basement, looks around and sigh.
"Well, there goes that idea."

Turning to Fred, "Let's head back in, no way we're getting in there without being seen by some bothersome kine."
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 2:19 pm

Fred faithfully follows William around, you go boss!
Could we could not deceive them or otherwise request passage by chance?
Ah! Perhaps I could provide my experiences with remaining unseen by the masses?
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 2:58 pm

If you can get us past the door unnoticed, sure go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 3:00 pm

William:
Fred tries to uphold his promise and sneak down into the basement unnoticed and while using Obfuscate.
Before he opens any windows or some such, he will check for any obvious alarms or some such.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 6:15 pm

Fred can't open the entrance to downstairs without breaking obfuscate... And he doesn't have the keys to open such entrance. It's heavily secured because the building management office doesn't want kids go down there and play with electrical counters.

Nyx:
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 8:17 am

Nyx remained very still for a moment longer before turning and making her way to the stairs. She didn't look to see if Duncan followed, trusting that he would of his own volition. She took the stairs two at a time making sure she was quiet. The Nosferatu didn't go far, she made sure she was out of sight to anyone on the ground floor but did not make her way up to the first floor.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 8:37 am

Duncan doesn't bother to hide his puzzlement when Nyx leaves the hallway, and silently goes upstairs toward the first floor.  He follows as quietly as possible, and when she turns to face him he whispers to the Nosferatu.

What the hell?  What did you hear?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 12:17 pm

Unlike at the Arcade, or at Thomas's the stair aren't century old wood. And unlike the Theater's, the place isn't big enough to create echo. Moving around can be done quietly without too much effort.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 12:20 pm

Nyx grabs him and pulls him down so they're sat on the stairs, she lets go as soon as he complied. She placed a finger to her lips asking him to be silent. The Nosferatu is quiet patient she waits for a long time hoping silently that the other person will leave soon.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 1:04 pm

Duncan sits down on the stairs at Nyx's urging, but he isn't happy at not receiving an answer.  He takes out a pen and a blank card, and writes:  "Who?  Lambert back already?"  Then he gives it to Nyx, and awaits a reply.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 3:41 pm

Nyx looked and read his note before she shook her head. She didn't reply further because she had no pen, not that she was concentrating on that by this point.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 5:03 pm

After Fred gets a good look at the window he sneaks back to William while hanging his head slightly.
I'm terribly sorry, but I fear I am unable to be of assistance in this matter.
The window appears to be guarded by quite a few alarms, making my attempts futile even should I succeed to sneak down into the basement.

I overestimated myself quite a bit, I hope I can avoid such things in the future, for what these promises are worth in the present.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 7:26 pm

William stares at the Malkavian for a second.
"Right... this is why we should plan these things, it would've been a lot easier if we weren't locked in so early. Very well, let's rejoin the others."
The Tremere walked back towards the entrance of the building while mentioning, "You shouldn't be so apologetic about everything, it's not your fault D-man called Theo before we actually worked out a plan a proper time, nor that the building have such old design or even that you're not perfect, t'is the way of life."
As he entered, politely allowing Fred to enter as well before closing the door once more, he looked curiously at the 2 kindred sitting on the stairs and gave a shrug screamed 'what?'
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 7:32 pm

OOC:

"Fred, can you go and check on our mode of transportation? It's getting late and it's a rough neighborhood."

William looks and walks up to the pair, holding at the first step as he explained.
"Are we having a coffee break? Shall I get the cookies? Either way there is no way inside."
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 8:49 pm

By the time William finds them in the stairwell, Duncan is visibly frustrated by the Nosferatu's reluctance to answer his question.  He takes back the business card, and glares at William before whispering a reply.

I guess you mean the basement.  No luck with the trash bins either; it was picked up today.  We were about to go into the, um, 'other' room, when someone heard something scary inside.  She won't tell me what, though.

Duncan looks at Nyx, and adds:  Well?
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 7:43 am

Nyx almost bangs her head against the railing in frustration, she stops herself just short and muttered:

Will you guys shut the fuck up, I'm trying to concentrate and trying to not get seen.

She didn't pay William and Fred much mind. She muttered again but it wasn't directed at anyone in particular.

..Fucking Giovanni..
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 8:13 am

At the last muttered word from Nyx, Duncan frowns and looks at William.  He continues to whisper, obviously not worried about being overheard here in the stairwell.

Catherina?  What the hell would she be doing here?
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:22 am

Fred follows quietly and exits to check on the transportations upon William's request.
Once done he will return and report that they're either fine or broken/stolen/or whatever bad could've happened to them according to miss ST so long as he isn't prevented from so doing.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 11:53 am

Nobody really uses the stairs anyway. In between two floors and hidden behind the elevator's "column", kindred are fairly hidden.

Nothing seems to have happened to the kindred modes of transportation. They weren't moved and nobody seems to be paying any attention to them.
Yet :7

Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 1:43 pm

William looks at Duncan, then Nyx, then once again at Duncan.
"Who? A Giovanni?"
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 4:51 pm

Duncan glances at Nyx, but when she doesn't reply he answers William in a low whisper.
She's the only Giovanni I know of in this city.  I wonder how many are in there with her?  I doubt she moonlights as Lambert's security watchman.  What a clusterfuck!  Duncan shakes his head.

This night could've gone better.  All I was expecting was a quick look around, and a copy of the camera footage, to see if we could find any clue about Momo.  But we've been cockblocked at every turn.  Yeah, I know we could've waited a day or two, and made a better plan.  Yet I didn't hear anyone suggesting that last night, when we discussed this.  In fact, someone with connections could've gotten us a layout of the building, and how many security guys are on the nighttime schedule.  Duncan glances at Nyx during the last sentence, although he doesn't comment further on that.  Instead he sighs, and continues to whisper to William.

Forget it.  We still couldn't have anticipated Catherina being here.  Are you two still searching for signs of Momo?  If the basement was inaccessible, I assume that's why you tried the stairs-- you were on your way up.  I guess Nyx and I can wait for the Giovanni to leave, since we definitely don't want her to see us.  However, she may not leave before we get the signal that Lambert has left El Bodegon.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 4:55 pm

Ah! In other news our means of transportation remain safe for the time being.
There is not a single new scratch on them since we left.

Back to matters at hand, perhaps if someone were to distract the guards somehow, we'd gain a moment to get a look?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:37 pm

After a moment of discussing matters, the group can hear the loud noise of the security door being opened, very slowly, then closed. It has not been oiled recently. They also can hear the steps of a female (or a man wearing heels) leave with assurance and even a certain haste, through what other door sounds confirm is the main entrance door.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 5:23 am

William peaks around the corner as the figure exits the door and describes what he sees, making sure to only show as much of himself as is needed to look with one eye and describes whom he sees to the group.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)
Page 7 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next