Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do it for teh lulz

Go down 
+11
Nachtrae
ThePhilosopher
Sio
LordNoir
Eliza
Childe of Malkav
Claudia
eye of the divine
Bloodywolf
PGM1961
Voraxith
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

Do it for teh lulz - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:57 pm

I guess if you know a bit about electronics and you have a good budget and the time, the effect you can pull off with some thin metal fence wire (or other material to give shape to the ghost), black sheets and a few LED's can be impressive during the early/late evening when it's dark.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 6:52 am

How do you make holy water?

You boil the hell out of it.

Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 3:05 pm

Bloodywolf wrote:
How do you make holy water?

You boil the hell out of it.

Very Happy 
Won't that give you holy steam?scratch 

-geek 
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 3:30 pm

That's just extra :-p
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 6:42 pm

ST:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 11:27 am

*Tremere seal of approval*

Okay, so, we've got two potential auspex users, a Nossie having a family crisis, and a Brujah very happy with what he found in a truck.
Alright Very Happy

By the way, Duncan ? KFC paper bag in the trunk to carry all your needs Smile
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 11:39 am

LOL I didn't realize they had KFC in France. Do they have Taco Bell and Pizza Hut as well? They're all owned by the same company.

If it's the big bag they put the bucket of chicken in, he'll try it-- otherwise I doubt it will work. Haha Duncan will look like he got take-out.

Camera and lockpicks are in the jacket; flyer in hand (he's going to show it to Nyx).
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 11:47 am

There's only one KFC and 2 Macs in center Bordeaux Smile
(KFC is pretty scarce but we get national tv campaigns XD)

I've not seen Pizza Hut, but we have Dominos. No Taco Bell (not enough latino population). Shitloads of turkish kebabs tho, they aren't in franchises.
We also got a burger king here and there but it's also super scarce
Most common is Subway by far.

And yes we do have buckets, but they are, like, you know, normal sizes XD
Takeaway bags are usually quite big because they are meant to hold the drinks as well (so they're wide and big and flat on the bottom)
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 12:05 pm

Bloody french have KFC?

THanks to Belgian's obsession with fresh chiken from the oven, we don't have that chain. We do have Quick, Mcdonalds, domino's and pizza hut tho
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 12:06 pm

Quick is Belgian Smile
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 12:07 pm

It came over to France tho, and their burgers are so much better than McDonalds :-p
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 12:20 pm

Okay that will work.  I'll say something in the next post about what Duncan is carrying.

LOL Taco Bell is not meant for the latino population.  It's an Americanized version of some Mexican dishes.  I grew up in New Mexico (state west of Texas, on Mexican border), with a large Hispanic pop., and they turn their noses up at Taco Bell.

I think some of the US-based fast-food places in Europe are solely for Americans who are homesick.  They've forgotten that MacDonald's & Burger King aren't that great anyway.

(Edit.) - Except for McD's French fries (i.e. 'chips'). Those are good.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 12:25 pm

Dude, you never had true french fries (which are belgian).

The thing with mexican dishes is that in France, there's nothing Mexican near XD Even if "western-ized for our tastes"

(I don't care much for quick or macdo, i do like some kfc like once every two months XD )
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 1:38 pm

She's right you know, Belgium Fries are vastly superior to the cheap stuff mcdonalds serves you. (if you go to a decent place that sells them ofc.)
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 1:39 pm

Cook'em twice
In grease and not in oil

(says a Liege guy Wink )
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 1:51 pm

FOOD.
I like where this conversation is going. Continue. pig 

(I don't like fast food, to be honest, even if it's cheap. I'd rather get a roll with some wurst on it (nom! wurst!), but to each their own. Would like to have some of dem fries, tho.)
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 3:08 pm

Claudia wrote:
Cook'em twice
In grease and not in oil

(says a Liege guy Wink)
Hope this is not the inquisitor speaking...scratch 

For junk food, we ahve Pizza Hut in Germany since the late 80s or early 90s, but I prefer REAL pizza...
At least in the last few years, KfC has expanded quite a bit, but I've never been there. And for this bloody "M", for me it's worse'n what people believe a crucifix to be for kindred. Though lots of people seem to like it. Either because they never have eaten real food or if it's just because it is american... I don't know.

-geek 
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 4:28 pm

The best you can say about McD's is that they are consistent. In the US at least, you know exactly what you're getting, no matter where you are. It's the fastest place during lunchtime, too. I go there once in a blue moon, but only because I'm in a hurry.

Still, I never get a soft drink at McD's, because they never get the carbonation mixed right. They're consistent about the bad stuff too, unfortunately.

Never had Belgian fries, but I've heard they're good.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 4:36 pm

Take the freshly cut potatoes (frozen ones won't do, they lose taste when frozen).

Clear grease, bake once until they are soft golden on a lower heat setting (so it's not just the outside who is instacooked). Get them out and leave them to cool down to room temperature. Then put your fries back in on the correct heath setting, shouldn't take longer than 2-3 minutes tops to get them to a yellow golden colour. And don't put your fries and meat in the same grease, it turns your grease bad for making fries.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:31 pm

I hope I'm not supposed to write that down. Attention span... dwindling... consciousness... fading... (zzz).
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:43 pm

just print what i wrote, I wrote it out for you :-p
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 3:10 am

If the drink is not canned or bottled, I never take it in any fast food.

I use frozen fries, but I de freeze them before the instructions above Smile
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 6:54 pm

Bloody;
Byshes = bushes, smartass. Smile The only sentence I didn't check my spelling, and of course that has the error.

Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 7:06 pm

Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 2:14 am

XD made me lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do it for teh lulz
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next