Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Neve's player

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine

PostSubject: Re: Neve's player   Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:02 am

In the case Neve's player comes back under a new user name:
I won't comment on the topic, but please keep in mind that the right of free speech also includes the other side's right not to want to listen to your rantings. So if I get more complaints about pm spamming, I will keep banning you.

-Childe of Malkav (Forum Administrator)

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny

PostSubject: Re: Neve's player   Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:50 am

Okay, I feel the need to respond now. I was trying to stay away from it but you kinda annoyed me when you spammed my inbox at half midnight when i was about to go to sleep, not so much the content of your message but more the fact it came in over and over again. 

For me this subject it kind of touchy since when I was a teen my morality regarding sex was, let's just say loose lol I had no concept of what an adult relationship would entail and what it truly meant. I also found that neither did anyone else at the same age as me and I wasn't exactly thick when I was younger either FYI. 

Even if you do have the feeling of being fourteen you are not. You are held to account for your actions to a much stricter level than a teenager now. Your childhood is over and you are expected to uphold all the laws of your country, even if you don't know them all inside out. 

If it truly is the case you do then why haven't you spoken to a therapist or counsellor? Generally that is indicative of either the beginning of drug use or a traumatic event that has left you unable to grow emotionally. I'm not saying these are the only two things it could mean but c'mon mate even a fourteen year old knows when something is wrong medically.

I am sorry you feel victimised but at the end of the day this is only partially about you, Claudia did the right thing, you may not have touched her or harmed her but we only have your word and no one else's so I'm not sure why you're surprised this has happened. 

The word Pedophillia may have their root meaning within those parameters you mentioned. However, language and literature is ever developing which also means the definitions change e.g. gay also means happy or nice meaning very accurate. So I'm again sorry but that means bugger all to validate what you're doing. 

Also, you've failed to recognise that Claudia or anyone else for that matter is not legally bound to confidentiality laws. I'm not sure what the exact law is in Denmark but I'm pretty certain it's similar across the EU and elsewhere. It is only professionals e.g. lawyers or someone in the medical field is bound by confidentiality laws and that is nullified as soon as it becomes apparent someone is at risk (I.e. this girl you're dating.) So the outcome most likely would have been the same no matter whom you confided in.

If you do come back and read this, I will not put you on my foes list because I believe you have the right to freedom of speech but I do kindly ask that you don't spam my PM inbox with stuff. I also want you to know that if the police do need a statement from me I will forward the emails you have sent me and will confine myself to providing a statement only on what you disclose here and within those emails.

Oh and by the way, Vora is a nice guy, he was probably just trying to help you understand what may happen if you continued down this route. So maybe you should have listened more closely instead of throwing swear words all over the place and acted your age and not your shoe size.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Neve's player   Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:40 am

Well again I am back.

This is not about sex Eye of the divine. It is about me and her being happy together. As long as both is happy i see nothing wrong.

What's happened in my childhood is my own business, but i have never had a childhood, and neither has her. Also why she has never had a childhood is also none of your business. But we enjoy be childish together, laughing, smiling, and having a generally good time.

Feel free to tell the police what i've told you. But again, the police will find nothing. The don't even have enough for a warrant.

And about the confidentiality, no you can say what you want, but Emma is not a person I will ever trust. Cause all i told her was that i was in a relationship with a girl on 14, and she don't trust me to not rape her and hurt her.

Every one in Denmark who has confidentiality, priest, doctors, school teachers, even if what i told them was incriminating or illegal, then they could not pass it on. If i told a doctor that i had done something illegal and she passed it on to third part she would loose her license.

And remember this; According to danish laws and legislation I have done nothing wrong.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny

PostSubject: Re: Neve's player   Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:33 am

You're missing my point on my post so I will lay it out more bluntly. 

It may not be, I was elaborating why I find this topic difficult. Not about you and her but why I have not commented sooner. 

So I will assume traumatic events (I don't need you to share but from the comment you made it seems like a safe bet to make.) Which makes it not surprising you two have bonded.

The police have probable cause which means they will most likely interview you, her and her parents and go from there, they do not require a warrent for this.

As for confidentiality, I think I would know since it is a big part of my life since I was eighteen. Confidentiality can be broken if the professional believes a child is at risk. A priest can also break confidentiality with a slight exception of Catholic priests if it is given at a confession. No one will loose their jobs over doing so. If you don't believe me look it up with the World Health Organization (WHO) because medically they govern best practice within the EU or alternatively check up on the laws in Denmark. 

You may not have done anything wrong but think for a moment about the people on this forum. If we said nothing and a few months down the line we found out we had done nothing and you had been prosecuted, we could have stopped that and did nothing. So I'm sorry but better safe than sorry and again this comes down to protecting a minor not trying to victimise you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine

PostSubject: Re: Neve's player   Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:37 am

That's really stupid. "I will tell you something, but it's not your business..."

And about confidentiality, if the life or health of somebody is in danger, that always outweighs confidentiality. Especiallly for a doctor. If they are able to prevent someone being harmed, and don't do it, that's a break of the hippocratic oath, and therefore the most severe failure.
And remember, nobody here is bound to any confidentiality whatsoever. What you put on the web is common knowledge, as it can be accessed and distributed by just about everybody.

-geek 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian

PostSubject: Re: Neve's player   Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:20 am

Hey, for once I'm involved in some good stranger danger. Razz

Anyway, I had one conversation with this dude, at the request of Claudia. I've met a lot of people, I've been a lot of places. I've met people like this dude before. He's sick. He will never in his head see how what he is doing and what he wants is wrong. Police need to be involved before anyone gets even more hurt. When I first read what he had to say, I had to convince myself he wasn't a horrible, horrible troll. That being said, the drama I'm seeing him cause with other people, and what I know of the esteemed Storyteller we all know and adore as Claudia, dude needs to seriously STFU and GTFO. And be very fucking appreciative of the fact that I'm nowhere near him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jad.3
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny

PostSubject: Re: Neve's player   Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:47 pm

Voraxith wrote:
That being said, the drama I'm seeing him cause with other people, and what I know of the esteemed Storyteller we all know and adore as Claudia, dude needs to seriously STFU and GTFO.  And be very fucking appreciative of the fact that I'm nowhere near him.
Lol, and what would you do, frown at him till he bled out?
First of all, as someone who had suicidal tendencies few months back and then just fucked his promises to people here, you should STFU and GTFO.
Secondly, you cheeky rascal: I'm beginning to see Claudia -Emma?- as A.J. Rimmer. (Being her is her crime. As well as her punishment.) With one slight difference, I like Rimmer.

The guy is acting out of despair -stupidly, no question about it-, hurt from broken trust. There are no laws about confidentiality; he just felt trust, a connection, and was proven wrong. I can understand him. How would you feel if someone threaten you with loosing your loved ones? I remember what I did the first time I had a break up.

It really is silly, brandishing laws where we should use common sense. Decency.
Laws here, there, replacing one's thinking. Age of consent my ass. And I could give examples.

That being said, I hope "Neve" put this forum behind physically as well as emotionally, and is currently enjoying the company of his significant other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine

PostSubject: Re: Neve's player   Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:47 pm

Jad.3 wrote:

Laws here, there, replacing one's thinking. Age of consent my ass. And I could give examples.
Don't worry. As far as Western Europe is concerned all that multitude of laws will be binned in favor of sharia within few decades. And then there will be no problem with pedophilia either. All above 12 is OK by major schools of holy law. As long as opposite sex is discussed, of course. Otherwise... Does Ahmadinejad ring any bells?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jad.3
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny

PostSubject: Re: Neve's player   Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:48 pm

Feral wrote:
As far as Western Europe is concerned all that multitude of laws will be binned in favor of sharia within few decades.
Then I'll be happily called eastern-european Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine

PostSubject: Re: Neve's player   Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:54 pm

Feral wrote:
Jad.3 wrote:

Don't worry. As far as Western Europe is concerned all that multitude of laws will be binned in favor of sharia within few decades. And then there will be no problem with pedophilia either. All above 12 is OK by major schools of holy law. As long as opposite sex is discussed, of course. Otherwise... Does Ahmadinejad ring any bells?
Nothing is ok. Unless you're married.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jad.3
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny

PostSubject: Re: Neve's player   Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:34 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny

PostSubject: Re: Neve's player   Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:37 pm

Only okay if you are jailbait also.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jad.3
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny

PostSubject: Re: Neve's player   Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:41 pm

............................................________
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...................................../
.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__
,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,__......`,.................................
...................`=~-,,.,...............................
................................`:,,...........................`..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_..........._,-%.......`
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny

PostSubject: Re: Neve's player   Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:46 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine

PostSubject: Re: Neve's player   Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:30 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:

Nothing is ok. Unless you're married.
That is not that hard. And if you are of Shiite bent you could divorce next morning. Marriage for test they call it. Sunni have it harder. There has to be at least pretense of a reason.

All that hours spent with my Arab and Iranian friends and coworkers discussing Islamic theology weren't wasted, it seems. Funny hobby for a half Jew, I know.

@Duncan: We all were jailbaits once upon a time. Too bloody bad it was so long ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neve's player   Today at 10:21 am

Back to top Go down

Neve's player
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2