Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Living world of Darkness - New York by Night

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

Living world of Darkness - New York by Night Empty
PostSubject: Living world of Darkness - New York by Night   Living world of Darkness - New York by Night EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 12:45 pm

There's a new city starting and they're short on vampires. The reason why they are short on vampires is because they decided to include the entire cast of World of Darkness: werwolves, mages, changleings, demons, hunters and apparently mummies as well.

If you decide to be a vampire you're allowed to play pretty much any clan or bloodline you want. You can play an elder, ancilla, neonate or fledgeling, but the slots for the higher ranks are limited.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/livingworldofdarkness/

http://lwod.squarespace.com/

Last edited by Dragatus on Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Living world of Darkness - New York by Night   Living world of Darkness - New York by Night EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 1:44 pm

Sounds like a clusterfuck to me, how strict are the administrators?
Also are cameras still a requirement?
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Living world of Darkness - New York by Night   Living world of Darkness - New York by Night EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 1:55 pm

Yes, cameras are still a requirement.

Yes, it may very well become a clusterfuck. But I'm hoping it will at least be a fun clusterfuck. Very Happy

I don't know how strict all the admins are. What I do know is that the admins from the Sababt city are playing and they are very strict. They're not the top admins here, but they still plan to keep things under control as best they can.

BTW, I applied to play a mage.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Living world of Darkness - New York by Night   Living world of Darkness - New York by Night EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 1:57 pm

Bloody cameras >:U
Right, I doubt I'll join in, but might be worth watching for shits and giggles if I have spare time.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Living world of Darkness - New York by Night   Living world of Darkness - New York by Night EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 3:05 pm

So how do you set up a .gif to pose as your camera image?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Living world of Darkness - New York by Night   Living world of Darkness - New York by Night EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 3:22 pm

I think playing with webcams is just stupid. Damnit if I'm playing at home without having guests over, I WANT TO STAY IN MY PJS ><

I'm not in.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Living world of Darkness - New York by Night   Living world of Darkness - New York by Night EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 3:35 pm

Depends on the camera. Mine shows pretty much only my face so I can wear anything I want. I could be naked and nobody would notice.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Living world of Darkness - New York by Night   Living world of Darkness - New York by Night EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 3:37 pm

The fact that I use TS on my phone so I can move around the house while talking to people (STing included :p)

That and I like my privacy XD
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Living world of Darkness - New York by Night   Living world of Darkness - New York by Night EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 4:29 pm

I can respect that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living world of Darkness - New York by Night   Living world of Darkness - New York by Night Empty

Back to top Go down

Living world of Darkness - New York by Night
Page 1 of 1