Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Toreador
Ancillae
Ancillae
Toreador

PostSubject: Avatars   Avatars EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:57 pm

I was going to change my avatar today to reflect my rekindled love for the Malkavians, but I couldn't find any good male Malkavian pictures Sad So now I'm stuck with one of a model that I like.

I was even thinking about opening up The Sims 3 and making a Sim to screenshot but I soon realised that I don't have any tools to make sexy screenshots. I was going for something like this, but couldn't find anything even remotely related to what I was searching for. Most of the Malkavian picks were of Jeanette inspired girls, which was to be expected. Needless to say, there was a lack of male Malkavians.

So, post here your avatar woes and may someone sent by Malkav speedily show you a nice picture that might tickle your fancy.

Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Avatars   Avatars EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 8:38 am

What were you looking for appearance and style wise?
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Toreador
Ancillae
Ancillae
Toreador

PostSubject: Re: Avatars   Avatars EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 12:41 pm

I guess something similar to what I linked to in my original post Razz 
Back to top Go down
Maxus Corvin
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maxus Corvin

PostSubject: Re: Avatars   Avatars EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 9:08 pm

I usually use images that represent my characters, and for most of them, I've already found an image that suits them, although for a few, I've found the image and made the avatar/signature right then.

Most of the images I've found for the current one seem to suggest the character(from the series he's from) suggests he is at least a little crazy. Could be wrong about that, as I haven't seen the show yet.

The only character I can't seem to find a good image for, would be Luna Moreau, the Prince of New York in my writing. You'd think it would be easy, but not really.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatars   Avatars Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Team Camarilla International Forum :: The TCI Community Dark Room-
Jump to: