Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

heather is invsiible

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
son of eskimo
Fledgling
Fledgling

heather is invsiible Empty
PostSubject: heather is invsiible   heather is invsiible EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 8:09 am

I've been trying to run bloodlines with clan quest mod 2.0 (without camarilla mod) and camarilla final edition installed separately, as well as unofficial patch 8.7, also installed separately, but i could never see heather, i could interact with her, but not see her. i finaly got fed up and did a clean install. when i run just clan quest and UP, i can see her fine, but when i run camarilla final, i can't.

I was wondering if anyone knows why this is, or if it's just me and i've found a new and unique way of rogering the game.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: heather is invsiible   heather is invsiible EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 2:22 pm

What exactly did you install when you can't see Heather?

-geek 
Back to top Go down
son of eskimo
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: heather is invsiible   heather is invsiible EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 5:46 am

on my clean install i intalled unofficial patch 8.7 (VTMBUP87.exe) and then camarilla edition final (VTMB_CE_final.exe). On my previous installation i installed UP 8.7 and clan quest mod 3.0, clan quest patch 3.0.1 and camarilla final, and heather was invisible. On a different install i installed just UP, Clan Quest (with the included camarilla 1.4) and the clan quest patch and i could see heather. I only had the problem when camarilla final was installed.
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: heather is invsiible   heather is invsiible EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 9:46 am

Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: heather is invsiible   heather is invsiible EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:13 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: heather is invsiible   heather is invsiible Empty

Back to top Go down

heather is invsiible
Page 1 of 1