Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Library map for cqm 3.01

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Library map for cqm 3.01 Empty
PostSubject: Library map for cqm 3.01   Library map for cqm 3.01 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 6:45 pm

"CQM 3.01 library
This is modified files of CQM 3.01 to add the library level and quest into this mod.
Just put the vampire file into your vampire bloodlines directory and let it overwrite the necessary files.
Start a new game.

Compatibility Warning: This is built onto CQM with Camarilla edition 1.4, so if you have Arsenal mod, difficulty mods or any other who is not compatible with CQM/camarilla edition, i can't garantee this will work or that bugs won't appear.

Compagnon mod Lite include in CQM will work, except in the library itself, where i was too lazy to add the companions related entities into the map. Make sure you don't have followers before entering the library.
Achievements, poster, loading screens, musics and custom skin should work just fine.

This is a temporary update for CQM 3.01, while waiting that Burgermeister himself release a full update.

Thanks to Burgermeister, who made Clan Quest Mod, To Wesp, who made unofficial patch with the library quest and gave me hints on his files, To Malkav who made camarilla edition and helped me as well.

If you encounter any problem with this, you can find me at planet-vampire.net forum.

Aloysius."

Download from GameFront: http://www.gamefront.com/files/23842867/CQM_3_01_library_level_rar

or you can download it from PlanetVampire

Last edited by Childe of Malkav on Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added PV download info)
Back to top Go down

Library map for cqm 3.01
Page 1 of 1