Alright, idea time... Before I start, remember these are just ideas.
1. You should increase the story in length. I would do that by adding a city or two, or just making the story open-ended. Just add quests that you can do once the story is done and reopen the places that you could only go to once so that you can defeat the bosses over and over again. Just strip the dialogue from the bosses so it doesn't seem completely weird. A great project would be to add a couple more cities in.
2. I think we should be able to customize our characters. Even if it's just the face, we could choose which ugly face our Nosferatu took on(that's probably a lot harder than it sounds).
3. You could add an intro scene showing what happens before the game starts. Like how you met your sire. It wouldn't even have to have dialogue.(Which could be another cool use for histories. If your history says you're a gambler, it shows you pick a girl up at a casino after winning a game of roulette.). I really don't see that one being playable, just an intro scene after you choose what vampire you want to be and stuff.
4. Or you could make a mod that adds humor to the game. I got a mod for Fallout 3 on PC called Funout, and it was awesome. It would put random stupid things in the game and Easter eggs all over.
5. Which brings me to the idea of random encounters. I like games that have the aspect of good luck or bad luck. Like if you ran into a group of thugs that try to mug you, or you find a masked man that doesn't speak at all, but he just gives you $50 and runs away(using Celerity, that would be even cooler).
6. Add special living places for the clans that don't have them. Gangrel's could be a little sanctuary in the woods(since he's a lone wolf, pun intended), Malkavian would have to have an insane asylum room or something, etc. Or just allow the ability to purchase things for your apartment. The ability to purchase things that could at least theme your apartment, even if it's just the wallpaper.
I think I should stop now, although I could continue forever. I know that's an idea overload, but they're things that would be popular and/or extremely awesome to the community. And I know these are all going to be a challenge, but you completed the Camarilla Edition, didn't you? I hope you at least think about these, especially the random encounters and wacky easter egg mod things. Those two are the best. Good luck.
Sorry two more ideas, what about being able to use the hospital to fully heal you for about $300? That would fully heal your health and your blood. Last thing, for sure this time, is a new companion mod. I think that whole thing needs to be redone, so that I can use it with the Camarilla Edition/The Final Nights/pretty much every major mod. Someone needs to pick the Companion Mod back up though, and you did a pretty freaking good job with the Camarilla Edition, so why not you?