Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Evening

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
aneumann01
Methuselah
Methuselah
aneumann01

Evening Empty
PostSubject: Evening   Evening EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 9:39 pm

I was playing the game tonight and I went to visit Issac and tell him the good news. I had hacked/slashed and shot down the Tzimisce for the 20th time. LOL and for the 20th time he says: "Evening, Evening" as I engage in conversation. Is there anyway we can remove the extra evening from his dialogue. That bugs me to no end. Issac doesn't strike me as the type of guy who has to say something twice.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

Evening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening   Evening EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 10:21 pm

Talk about pet peeve Razz
Back to top Go down
Maxus Corvin
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maxus Corvin

Evening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening   Evening EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:18 am

aneumann01 wrote:
I was playing the game tonight and I went to visit Issac and tell him the good news. I had hacked/slashed and shot down the Tzimisce for the 20th time. LOL and for the 20th time he says: "Evening, Evening" as I engage in conversation. Is there anyway we can remove the extra evening from his dialogue. That bugs me to no end. Issac doesn't strike me as the type of guy who has to say something twice.
I forget exactly which, but in one of the previous UP versions, Wesp fixed that. The same with the line of Mercurio's that starts with "Are you ready?", since the first part of the line is said differently than the usual for the character(almost like it was the actor asking if the sound guys were ready to start recording[which they already were], and that was left in). Plus, like Issac saying that twice, I doubt Mercurio would really need to "brace" the character for what he was about to say, since it is likely that, in some form, you are already aware of what Vampire blood does to a human, having helped Heather or not. If you didn't, then still, you wouldn't need to consider something like that a shock, given everything else the character has likely learned at that point.

Though as for Issac's twice said greeting, I don't know why it would've been done like that. Although, both words have very similar tone, almost like it was copied to be said twice, instead of once.
Back to top Go down
aneumann01
Methuselah
Methuselah
aneumann01

Evening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening   Evening EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 10:28 am

Maxus Corvin wrote:
aneumann01 wrote:
I forget exactly which, but in one of the previous UP versions, Wesp fixed that. The same with the line of Mercurio's that starts with "Are you ready?", since the first part of the line is said differently than the usual for the character(almost like it was the actor asking if the sound guys were ready to start recording[which they already were], and that was left in). Plus, like Issac saying that twice, I doubt Mercurio would really need to "brace" the character for what he was about to say, since it is likely that, in some form, you are already aware of what Vampire blood does to a human, having helped Heather or not. If you didn't, then still, you wouldn't need to consider something like that a shock, given everything else the character has likely learned at that point.

Though as for Issac's twice said greeting, I don't know why it would've been done like that. Although, both words have very similar tone, almost like it was copied to be said twice, instead of once.
Yeah, I seriously think that double "Evening" was some weird error because he is literally saying the same line twice in a row. Bertrum's dialogue is sketchy too. Some of the lines he says when you meet him for the time sound like they were meant in response to different dialogue than what you actually say to him.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Evening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening   Evening EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 2:49 pm

Here is your line.

{ 721 }{ Evening. Evening. }{ Evening. Evening. }{ # }{ npc.SetDisposition("Neutral", 1) }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }

Removing the extra evening in text would be easy. Removing the extra evening in audio would take a little bit more time but could be done. Is this a bug or a pet peeve?
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Evening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening   Evening EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 4:48 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Here is your line.

{ 721 }{ Evening. Evening. }{ Evening. Evening. }{ # }{ npc.SetDisposition("Neutral", 1) }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }

Removing the extra evening in text would be easy. Removing the extra evening in audio would take a little bit more time but could be done. Is this a bug or a pet peeve?
Just copy the relevant sound, lip, and vcd files from any of the more recent plus patches. Wesp has removed the extra evening. If I recall right, it was for 8.4 or 8.5 and is also included in CE final.

geek 
Back to top Go down
aneumann01
Methuselah
Methuselah
aneumann01

Evening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening   Evening EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 4:54 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Here is your line.

Oh it just bugs me...if it's a pain to mess with...I'll live with it. Might even start saying: "Evening, evening" with him. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Evening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening   Evening Empty

Back to top Go down

Evening
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: The Final Nights Forum :: Post Your Reviews and Ideas-
Jump to: