Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011

Go down 
+7
ThePhilosopher
joemarra052075
Eliza
Duncan.Oliver
Claudia
Nachtrae
Sio
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:02 am

Emilio nods as Laure states the prince is free, he stands.
(Emilio) Thank you, Madame. We will see each other soon then, I hope.
(Laure) Surely. Good luck...

Laure's words are more about politeness than a true wish. Emilio walks to the Prince's room, bowing slightly lower than Jerome before. Gosuin signs they can come in.
(Emilio) Prince Gosuin, the embrace right which was granted to me some time ago was used, and after enough training I would like to introduce and free Neb-uau, who is now ready to be a proper member of kindred society.

He also steps aside and lets Neb present himself. Gosuin observes the young Setite with a curious and inquisitive look. He waits for him to ask for Acceptance.

Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:50 am

Neb-uau steps forward with a serious and respectful look on his face. He bows gracefully and properly before the Prince, taking care that the bow is deep enough to be respectful, but not so deep as to be mocking. When he speaks it is in his most pleasant and respectful tones he can produce.

My Prince, I, Neb-uau, vow to uphold these traditions:

I shall not reveal my true nature to those not of the blood.

I shall rule my own domain as I will, and not challenge another's rule within their domain.

I shall not sire another without the permission of my elder.

Should I sire another, I shall be accountable for them until they are released.

I shall honor another's domain, and present myself before entering.

I shall not destroy another of my kind, for that right belongs only to my elder.

I humbly ask for your word of acceptance, my Prince.

Remains bowed and awaits the word of the Prince.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 8:48 am

OOC:

The Prince listens with great attention to the words spoken by the young Setite.
(Gosuin) You have learnt the Camarilla traditions very well. It's a compliment for sure. I do hope you were taught to respect them while in my domain, even if your clan is considered of the Independent. The Followers of Set have had a place in our city for a long time and as long as Traiditions are respected, they are as much part of Kindred society as any other.

He seems quite pleased with the demeanor the two Followers have shown in front of him.
(Gosuin) Acceptance granted. I will try not to garble your name, please forgive me if I do, Neb-uau. You may leave.

He doesn't force them to leave if they have other matters to discuss, but he allows them to do so if they wish.
Actually it's not bad, but it's clear and obvious the Prince is very western centered at least as far as languages are concerned. He makes an effort to mimic how Neb pronounced his own name, as he was very attentive to it, but of course the accent isn't quite there. But one will easily forgive this very charismatic Prince who acts and seems far less paternalistic and oppressing than what most Princes are expected to be...

Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 8:55 am

OOC:

Rises from his bow and looks respectfully at the Prince. Waits for Emilio to take the lead.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 8:57 am

Emilio steps back and walks out after a polite bow of the head. He walks Neb outside and smiles widely.
(Emilio) See, just a formality.
Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 9:00 am

Neb-uau nods to Emilio.

I see, but a necessary one and one that had to be handled correctly. Thank you for your instruction.

Visibly relaxes some, though is still very attentive to everything around him. He is just glad to be done with that stressful situation.

Is there anyone else you would like me to meet now or should I go find Claudia and take her up on her offer to teach me about the ways and people of this city?
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 9:09 am

Despite the certainly most impressive glares of doom, death, ultimate destruction and never ending torment directed his way, Christopher remains outwardly unfazed by the looks he got from both Tremere in his direct vicinity. He even gives a mild, casual smile at them which turns into a look of utter heartbroken disappointment when Corinna speaks up, explaining that the message he'd given her might not be transferred in the way he wants.
Conscience>3:
“I.... You.... But..... I gave you that message, fully trusting in the devotion and loyalty of clan Tremere! I believed you would do anything, anything, to pass the message along in its purest form! To have it remain just as it was intended to be no matter how long it would be before it reaches its final recipient. For you to betray my trust like this....” His eyes are wide with shock and hurt as he speaks.
His right hand raises to clench the fabric of his shirt at the height where his unbeating heart is, while the back of his left hand rests against his forehead. His body is turned away from Corinna ever so slightly, completing the completely cliched look of despair.
“You...for someone like you to wound me so deeply. I may never be the same again.” Chris shakes his head briefly as though lamenting his loss.

wits+performance>3:

Then, so sudden that is is like someone flipped a switch, his expression returns to normal as he turns to Claudia.
“I suppose I shall leave you and Madame Heartbreaker alone for now. I have royalty to speak to. Maybe poke a snake with a stick afterward, who knows!” He sends Claudia a grin, and gives the so dubbed Heartbreaker a mocking bow. Straightening up again, Chris turns around without another word and begins to wander in the direction of the Prince's room. He passes the two Setites along the way, but only briefly glances in their direction in a manner that pretty much showed he hardly considered them worth his attention.
Back to top Go down
LordNoir
Elder
Elder
LordNoir

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 9:26 am

He looked to Jerome, not quite certain of precisely what the other meant. His expression was one of uncertainty.

"Well, I never saw him around anyone else. He was quiet and never bothered my work. He seemed rather grateful. His pieces were beautiful, and very well-kept. The main grandfather clock was in wonderful condition given the age. I rather enjoyed working on them." He admitted, unable to help but give a sort of wishful glance towards nothing in particular. "That was probably my favorite piece I've repaired for a client. I still can't believe he wanted me to do it, and not my boss."

As Griffin approached, he gave a nod. "Good evening, monsieur, I hope that your timepieces are serving you well," he greeted.

Once the harpy asked a question, the young man's expression became a bit more nervous. His hand moved to the back of his head in a nervous manner. "Monsieur Lehin was a client of mine a few times over the course of the last  few years. His pieces weren't as old as your's, but were also quite well-kept and in need of some minor work. While I would work, he would talk. He'd stay at the shop, since he had nothing else to do. He wanted help with something, and I agreed, and one thing led to another."

His gaze went to the table, realizing that now that it had all been put into perspective, it did sound rather odd to him.

"Everything happened a bit quickly."
Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 9:51 am

Perception + Alertness > 5:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:37 am

Darvault even stops an instant as he hears the act, but makes a "tssk tssk, childer" shake of the head before leaving the deambulatoire, certainly to go and attend the play.

Claudia can't help a chuckle as Christopher goes drama on Corinna, and even taps on her hands a few times at the end of his show as to show she appreciated the show.

(Claudia) If you survive I think you'll have to leave the Hotel...

She smiles at Corinna, and speaks to her a few Latin words.
linguistics :

She seems distracted as she sees Griffin going to scold Jerome about his embrace choice, and frowns on the situation.

Griffin's eyes narrow at the words he hears from the new Toreador. He sets his eyes on him and Jerome every now and then, with great, obvious and clear disapproval. He lets them answer and give their reason. Jerome shows a certain nervousness as well, looking away, putting his hands together, not being confident in his choice of words nor in his tone.

(Jerome) I chose someone I saw fit..
(Jean-Pierre) For Christ's sake, Mr Lehin, this poor child deserved far better treatment than being killed because you had a bliss.
(Jerome) It wasn't like that at all...

Jerome frowns, he's upset, but deep down he knows there is no real use trying to argue and defend oneself against a Harpy.
(Jean-Pierre) You didn't think beyond the week, did you? How do you think Miss Vicomte will react, should she be found? Do you replace her just like that?

Emilio seems interested to hear the Harpy being Harpy in court, sadly for him, there isn't enough kindred present to witness this precious occasion. So he indicates the situation to Neb as if nothing, muttering something in the lines of "don't miss a piece of this". He then indicates Claudia seems more free and that he's free to move around as he wish.
Jerome raises the head when his former, claimed to be deceased childe is mentioned, firm and convinced of his own words.

(Jerome) This has nothing to do with Annabelle, and I won't allow a Tremere collaborator even use her name like that.
(Jean-Pierre) If you say so. One thing led to another and suddenly, you are being killed, then your soul brought back to your dead body for an eternity of murder and blood drinking.

The Tremere gives another glare. Jerome makes an effort to speak softly, more quietly, trying to calm down the situation he knows could have bad consequences.
(Jerome) Please, leave us alone, Mr. Griffin. I've made my choice as I saw fit, there is nothing left to discuss. I won't use his knowledge of you if this is what you fear.
(Jean-Pierre) Mortals know as much of me as you do; nothing. The Tremere observes an instant Felix. Now that you are free, your first job is to form a coterie with fellow neonates and learn from experience. Your sire isn't really suited for such tasks..

It's clear Jerome dislikes the comment, but he bites his tongue and just glares back at the Tremere.

perception+empathy>5; Felix:
Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:49 am

Neb-uau pays careful but apparently disinterested interest in the conversation between Jerome and Jean-Pierre. Eyes flash with interest at the order for Felix to form a new coterie. He then makes his way over to Claudia.

Approaches Claudia politely while smiling warmly at her. He makes sure she is done with her current conversation before speaking.

It is a pleasure to see you again Claudia. As I am now properly accepted as best as one of my clan may be in society I was hoping you would be free for me to take you up on your offer to teach me about the city and the people and Kindred that I need to know about.

Smiles again and waits for her response.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:58 am

Gosuin observes Christopher as he approaches the room, and he stands, as he either doesn't recognize him from what has been announced.
(Gosuin) Come in. Are you a newcomer to our town.. ?

He's fairly defensive but he is willing to listen. His demeanor indicates that his guest can close the door behind him should he need a private audience.

Claudia nods and smiles when she sees Neb approach, and indicates Corinna to him, before speaking to her.

(Claudia) This is the new Setite, "Neb".
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 11:21 am

Corinna takes a long and drawn-out breath while witnessing the 'theatre' that is clearly intended to mock her. She may have a thing for books, but there isn't a single bone in her body that can take a joke on her costs. She presses her lips together tightly and waits for the drama to end.
"Are you done yet? This is quite tiresome."
She isn't exactly sad at his sudden leave-taking, and shakes her head slightly, turning around to Claudia when Christopher has left. She answers in Latin aswell.

Linguistics:

The look on her face says that she can't even sigh about this kind of behaviour anymore. Corinna follows her clanmate's eyes toward Griffin and the new Toreador, and she cocks her head slightly to the left while watching, but doesn't seem to take a lot of interest in the situation. Her eyes flicker towards Neb-uau quickly when she sees him approaching, and she watches silently as he greets Claudia.
As he is introduced to her, Corinna gives the Setite a slight nod, as a polite greeting.

"My name is Corinna Ansons, Monsieur ... Neb."
Her sentence seems to end more like a question than a statement, and she raises an eyebrow at Claudia for the introduction - is Neb his first or his last name? However, the Tremere merely manages a slight smile to downplay the confusion a bit.
"I see that you have already made Claudia's acquaintance."
Corinna seems to hesitate for a second, but apparently decides to leave it at that.
Back to top Go down
LordNoir
Elder
Elder
LordNoir

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 11:22 am

It seemed that there was far more to this embrace thing than Felix had initially expected. The young Toreador tried to follow the conversation closely, eventually focusing his attention on Jean-Pierre and listening to his advice. His expression was a bit apprehensive, but he gave a nod.

"Yes sir, I will see to it right away. Thank you, for the advice, it really means quite a lot to me. Please, as an offer of gratitude, allow me to work free of charge the next time any of your pieces require repair."

Auspex 2:

Auspex; Perception+Empathy > 5:

He then looks to Jerome, his expression shifting to a light smile. He then looks back to Griffin.

"Even so, I cannot be angry. What has happened cannot be changed, and dwelling upon it will not make matters any better. I will simply have to do my best to learn as much as I can."

Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 12:01 pm

Christopher observes the Prince before him for a few moments as he is welcomed in. Had Claudia been watching him at that moment, she would have seen an expression on Chris' face that was quite unlike what she normally saw. He was serious, all business, and even cautious and on guard. The Prince could notice that despite him being observed, Chris never looks him directly in the eye. He even goes as far as to keep his hands where Gosuin could see them at all times.

“I am indeed a new arrival to Bordeaux,” He says after a mere few seconds as he steps into the room and closes the door behind him.
Perception + Alertness>?:
Some manner of privacy created with the door closed, Chris stands before the Prince. He gives a bow before him, though to Gosuin it is easy to see that it isn't nearly as deep as etiquette would require someone to do before the leader of a city. It is more like greeting an equal of sorts. Christopher never once looks away from the Ventrue as he bows, nor does he expose the back of his neck.
“I will be frank, blunt, and honest with you right here and now.” He straightens out again. “The name is Christopher Orlov of clan Lasombra. Up until a few nights ago I was also Bishop of Côrdoba.” There is a certain tenseness and wariness around Chris as he speaks, every muscle ready to defend himself should it come to that. As long as that need doesn't come up however, he will remain standing there and wait for an indication of the Prince that he's absorbed and processed those facts.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 12:32 pm

spying on Gosuin's room:

Griffin waves off Felix's offer, something along the lines of "not necessary". He leaves the two Toreador, seemingly fairly angry about the situation, but a very calm anger. He goes back to Laure Nolveaux who welcomes him with a warm smile.

Neve Rosetti comes in Elysium, as well as Alicia Vanderstree. They seem to be doing some gossip.
Back to top Go down
LordNoir
Elder
Elder
LordNoir

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 12:40 pm

He appeared momentarily saddened when Griffin left, even if the other did appear angry. After a moment of watching the harpy leave to speak with the woman he recognized and Laure, Felix looked back to Jerome. He leaned closer to the other and spoke.

Jerome, Auspex 1, enhanced sense hearing:

Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 12:46 pm

Jerome denies softly, then smiles, fairly forced. He whispers back.
auspex 1, enhanced hearing:
Back to top Go down
LordNoir
Elder
Elder
LordNoir

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:01 pm

He gave a nod, then responded.

Jerome, Auspex 1, enhanced sense hearing:

Felix then stood and stepped away from the table. He glanced around before spotting who he was looking for. He carefully made his way across the room towards the woman he knew to be Claudia, as well as a woman whom he did not yet know. Felix waited patiently as he looked to her, not wanting to interrupt their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:44 pm

spying on Gosuin's room:
wits+Subterfuge>8:
Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 4:41 pm

Neb-uau gives a special smile to Claudia then looks to Corinna. When he speaks his voice is warm and pleasant.

Ms. Ansons, Bows very slightly. I am Neb-uau though I do go by Neb for simplicity here in France. Yes I did happen to meet Claudia last night and she graciously and very generously has offered to help me become adjusted to life here. Being from Egypt a lot here is new and strange to me.

Smiles again at Corinna, then turns another warm smile on Claudia.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 4:52 pm

Corinna is obviously pleased to finally meet somebody other than her clanmates who can show manners. Her smile is not quite as forced as before as she sees the slight bow from the Setite.
"I see. Then I shan't keep you from taking her up on her offer. Claudia does know better than myself how to introduce you around."
She looks briefly to Claudia, to pronounce the offer of leaving them alone a little more. She's curious, of course, what her clanmate will say about the other Kindred, tough not so much that she'd stick around. After all, she knows what the other Tremere thinks already, for the most part.
While giving Claudia her questioning look, the Librarian notices the newly introduced Toreador standing slightly out of range of them, obviously looking to join the small group - probably to talk to Claudia aswell. Corinna seems amused at this, and her smile widens a bit. She gives a wave toward Felix, as if to indicate that he may come closer, into range of hearing. Since the Prince is still busy, she might aswell meet the new faces in person.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:27 pm

Claudia is quick to add a detail.
(Claudia) I went over yesterday late, to ask about if they have heard back from their pulling strings concerning the Sabbat...

She gives a look as Felix gets closer as Corinna does, then gives a quick look at Corinna and Neb-uau, before inviting Felix to get a little closer. She acts like she has met him before, and seems very inviting, maybe a little childish in her demeanor (not very helped by her girly casual lolita outfit).
(Claudia) Hi. Adapting well ? I'm Claudia Vonigner, but I'm sure Jerome already told you so, right? Since I'm at it I could give you both a quick tour.. Miss Ansons will certainly fill in some blanks, am I right? Surely I've been in town for longer and I've been.. more sociable to our fellow kindred, but that doesn't mean you've not observed Elysium, Corinna.

spying on Gosuin's room:
Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:14 pm

Smiles warmly when Claudia glances at him, then watches Felix approach. He waits for Claudia to finish then addresses Felix.

Hello Sir, I am Neb-uau, but please call me Neb. And you are?

Tone is pleasant and casual, that of speaking to an equal.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:16 pm

Neb has an extraordinary nice voice and he is also stunning looking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011
Page 2 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next