Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011

Go down 
+7
ThePhilosopher
joemarra052075
Eliza
Duncan.Oliver
Claudia
Nachtrae
Sio
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 7:38 am

Nyx snapped to attention and pulled her eyes away from the flooring and to the screen as she read the text.

Pierre:

perception + Alertness >6 + looking at Nyx:
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 10:48 am

Christopher appears displeased and annoyed at the lack of a response from Fred. He glares at the, now pretty much confirmed to be Malkavian, for a few moments, debating how to get the madman's attention. Deciding it wouldn't be worth the time and effort required, Chris lets it go. His attention instead returns to Duncan as he elaborates on a few things, one of them being his continued persistance in not sharing the rest of the information. A muscle pulls in the Lasombra's face as the information is denied to him. A slight quiver in his hands belie the force with which he is squeezing his hands together. In that moment Christopher appears to be sorely tempted to ash not just the Brujah on the spot, but his companions as well. Clearly he is used to some manner of authority and all the respect and status that such a position entails, and the lack of cooperation from the others has very quickly devoured his patience in that field. If he even had any to begin with.

"Bravery," he finally manages to say through partially gritted teeth as the volatile and aggressive reactions are suppressed and hidden. "A good trait for Cainites. One that sorely missing in many in this day and age. Though perhaps yours is...misplaced in this situation." Chris keeps his voice carefully composed, though does nothing to keep the coldness and distance out. "Make no mistake Mr. Oliver. I wasn't asking."
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 11:02 am

Nyx's phone:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 11:40 am

Christopher has a slightly Russian accent as he sounds a bit.. pushed.

><
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:42 pm

At Christopher's tone, Duncan looks up at the Kindred once more.  He turns in his chair to face Orlov, and rests his hands on the edge of the table.  When the term "Cainite" is used, Duncan's face becomes an expressionless mask, although his body language displays a certain anger... and also that he is ready to move quickly, should the situation call for it.  However, he does not meet Christopher's eyes.  Instead, he looks down at the Kindred's hands.

M'sieur Orlov.  I don't know what kind of instant obedience you are used to -- or believe that you are entitled to -- but this is Bordeaux.  I serve my Primogen, and through him Prince Gosuin... and by extension, the Camarilla.  There are details about these attacks that I know the Prince doesn't want discussed with everyone.  If you feel the need to know all, I suggest you speak to Gosuin.

Above all, remember that this is Elysium.  Even for "Brujah", violence will not be tolerated.

Perception+Alertness>5:

ST:
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 2:07 pm

OOC:

William tapped his cane to draw the attention of Duncan and Chris.
"Gentlemen, do I need to remind you two we are in an Elysium. One where the Prince chooses to make his office none the less, I suggest both of you calm down before they make you calm down. Duncan, take an unnecessary breath, it helps. And Mister Orlov," the Tremere addressed to Chris with his last name, something he hasn't done up to now, "I suggest you rest your case, I have no doubt that wherever you came from such threats may work, but do remember you are currently surrounded by some old or some powerful individuals, and your mild temper tantrums will not serve your objectives any further than what an honest calm conversation might result in. It will only get your arse kicked to the curb faster than you can say Frack. Besides, the prince and his posse love to share their passion for explosive ammunition if prompted. T'is no threat, t'is fact that I share with you."

William obviously never bought the act Chris put on to begin with. But after he finished, his neutral and bored face shifted to a smile and a look of interest.
"So how about we all just calm down and sit right here, and wait for the trial to hear what happened in the old casa du Tremere in great detail. We have nothing, if not time. We'll be made aware of the events in detail in less than 2 hours. Prancing about like Judge Dread isn't going to help any 'cainite' tonight. Relax, if you have questions, I'm sure they'll be answered with time. Sit down, have a drink, feel your hindquarters unchanging. Unless someone's life depends on it, we got time. Oh wait... it does."
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 9:19 pm

Nyx typed out a quick response to the text.

Pierre:

Nyx smiled slightly at William's comic book reference, she let out a soft sigh before turning to the Tremere.

Fancy a short road trip?
Back to top Go down
LordNoir
Elder
Elder
LordNoir

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 2:17 am

Felix listened closely, seeming to hang upon their every word.

"Yes, presence. I remember it being mentioned now. I haven't tried using that one yet, but from what you've said, I'm glad that I didn't. M. Griffin explained that brain-washing one to me just a bit ago, and told me not to look anyone in the eyes. It's really unnerving."He admitted softly.

"So, right now, everyone in this room has some of these abilities? That's rather frightening. If it weren't for etiquette, you would think all of the Kindred would try to kill each other"
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 2:53 pm

William's gaze moved to Nyx with curiosity.
"Road trip? Sure."
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 2:57 pm

Neb ? Miri ?
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 5:30 pm

Duncan glares at William after the Tremere's sarcastic comments toward himself and Orlov. Yet the tension around the table seems to be less than it was before. Duncan addresses a brief comment to William, before turning back to face his computer.

I think the word you were searching for was "unclenching", rather than unchanging. I hope your Latin is better than your French.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 5:34 pm

William raised an eyebrow.
"Last time I checked, vampires did not age or change form unless prompted by other means than time. So no, unchanging was correct."
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 11:10 am

Nyx slipped her phone back into her pocket and stood, she didn't seem to care about the spat the group was having in the least.

...I'll see you in an hour or so...

She announced to the group in general, the nosferatu didn't wait to see if William was joining her, working on the assumption he would rather argue with Duncan.

As she stepped away she rubbed her temples and allowed a soft sigh to pass her lips. As Nyx walked she began rolling a cigarette without really looking at what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 2:54 pm

William gets up, his interest in the rest evaporated at the idea of getting away from the social bustling as he follows Nyx.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 6:44 pm

Duncan lifts a hand in farewell to William and Nyx as both Kindred take their leave.

Later.  Don't get lost.  I think the Prince wants everyone in attendance for the show.

The Brujah exchanges a look with Miriel once more, before concentrating on his laptop.
Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 4:43 am

When Chris first approached Neb offered a polite greeting.  He then sat quiet and listened and observed everyone at the table and took mental notes of what they were all saying.

Perception+Alertness > 4:

Perception + Subterfuge >6:

auspex 4:

Auspex 2:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 7:00 am

Jerome and Claudia nod with seriousness when Felix mentions "not looking at people's eyes". Claudia herself doesn't seem too afraid of meeting people's eyes, especially surrounded by people she seems to be able to consider friends. Jerome doesn't avoid her either.
(Claudia) It's called "Dominate" for a reason. You'll get used to it. Mr Griffin is good at it, she then adds, lowering a little her eyes, gossiping with a smile he is good at scaring people, with his stare.. she then leans back with a slight smile , but as you said, etiquette and manners as well as social status is what generally keeps anyone from using those in public. Social status is everything for them.
(Jerome) Thank God for manners and society. It's why the concept of Elysium was created to begin with, a place where it is strictly forbidden to use of disciplines. It's also forbidden to be violent against kindred or art, lest they be slain by the others for breaking a sacred rule that ensures everyone's safety. It's redundant, but explained in context, it's clearer now. Of course, "don't get caught" applies, but Laure is skilled enough to notice someone using disciplines. There is a certain laissez-faire for Nosferatu's hiding powers, and in some places, they are simply forbidden to enter Elysium if they cannot hide their ugly selves.

Jerome obviously thinks it's normal that certain Elysium forbid Nosferatu from entering if they're not obfuscating, but he doesn't seem to want to enforce this peculiar rule in Bordeaux. Claudia doesn't seem to care as much about the debate either.
She and Jerome seem distracted by Chris' behavior, as well as Duncan's standing. They look fairly worried, and Claudia eventually stands, slightly annoyed.

(Claudia) I suppose I'll be back.

Jerome nods to let her do as she wishes and gives a glance at Felix. Claudia makes a wave and walks toward the "neonate table" and towards Chris.
(Jerome) Do things make more sense now that you are living them?

Igor profits from the chance and approaches Jerome and Felix with a big wide smile full of teeth.
(Igor) Mr Lehin! How are you tonight? Mr.. Sommier, right?

Claudia, after crossing paths with Nyx and William, approaches Chris with a fairly decisive and confident pace, and with a quick move, she catches him by the ear and pulls slightly, with the clear wish to remind him and distract him.
(Claudia) Mr Orlov, I thought I had asked you to behave...

Laure seems to have been observing the situation for a while and a careful eye would have noticed she is ready to act should the situation become more aggressive or dangerous. The "ear-catching" made her smile, however.

Perception+Etiquette>4:

perception+alertness>5:

Doctor and Theodore come back from their discussion of the Balcony.
As Emilio steps back in the Deambulatoire, he's joined by Lambert who seems to want to ask him a few questions.
Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 7:05 am

Neb watches Claudia's actions carefully when she comes to the table. Her apparent familiarity with Chris does nothing to put him at ease. He also notices when his sire re-enters the room. Then his attention shifts back to Chris and what he is saying.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 9:59 am

Fred wakes up when William leaves and look between him and Duncan all confused.

Pardon me, are we leaving somewhere?
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 10:16 am

Nyx smiled slightly, hearing William ghost her footsteps.

Tagging along huh?

She turned to look at Duncan when he called out, giving him a small wave back; again she seems uncomfortable with it.

Wouldn't miss it.

When she was done she turned back to the exit and made her way to it.
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 11:43 am

Christopher remains seated and unmoving while Duncan and William throw in their two cents, complete with warnings about their current position being Elysium. A faint smirk of amusement briefly ghosts over his lips, before it returns to a cold expressionless mask. His voice is equally chilling. The slight Russian accent is now a lot less notable. “Blind obedience leads to nothing of value. The….order of your loyalties and servitudes have been noted. I shall keep them in mind should I find myself forced to have dealings with you in the future.”
The vampire ticks visibly at the sudden touch and tug on his ear. He quickly pulls his head away, turning slightly to glare at the individual who’d done that, unafraid to meet Claudia’s eyes as he did so. “Do not touch me.” Chris’ voice is sharp as a knife as he speaks, accentuating each and every word. At this point, he doesn’t seem to care much for the good intentions that were behind the gesture.
ST:
Shaking Claudia’s hand off of him, he pushes himself off the chair in one fluid motion. Without sparing anyone else at the table, including the Tremere, another glance Chris turns away from them and walks in the direction of the balcony.
Perception + empathy > 5:
Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:25 pm

Neb's eyes widen just a hair. His face is no longer impassive but very, very cold.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 1:01 pm

Duncan stands when Claudia comes to their table.  He observes the interaction between Chris and the Tremere, and then watches Chris leave; but Duncan makes no move to say farewell, since Chris didn't.

The table, Auspex 1, spiez:

The young Brujah turns to Fred, who has come to life again, and makes a quick comment.
If you want to go with William and Nyx, you'd better hurry.  If not, you can look at some pictures we have.

Duncan finally turns to Claudia.
Forgive me, Mlle. Vonigner.  How are you this evening?  If you're not busy, can I get your opinion on something?

Duncan waves to the now-vacant seat which William left, offering it to Claudia.
Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 1:10 pm

As Chris departs Neb's face transforms from a cold mask into a warm and sensuous smile for Claudia. He stands up, obviously waiting for her to sit down before he resumes his seat.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 1:14 pm

Claudia looks fairly confident in her action, and responds to the glare with a smile, and meeting his eyes as well. She lets go once she had gotten his attention, and lets him leave without even sparing another glance to him. She then gives a look at Neb, at Duncan and at Fred, trying to see if everything seems fine. She nods with a wide smile at Duncan's offer, then she gives a nod at Neb's standing, as if it was not necessary.
(Claudia) My apologies for that.

Apologetic, she makes a hand movement, a body language that shows it's "complicated issues". She takes the seat, putting her hands on the back of her legs so her dress wouldn't be wrinkled.
(Claudia) Yes, certainly. What can I help with?

Duncan:

Neb:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011
Page 19 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next