Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Quote of the day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine


Posts : 5129
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Bochum, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:58 pm

Dragatus wrote:
Lies and slander!
You should know. Your clan has spilled lies about my old buddy Saulot all the time. Evil or Very Mad

_________________
- geek

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine


Posts : 2074
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:59 pm

My clan has done no such thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4197
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:58 am

Dragatus wrote:
My clan has done no such thing.

Asuradely. Clan Tremere has only Kindred's good at heart. All of the Clan's efforts were only for the welfare of others, especially so those from the disadvantaged Clans and Bloodlines.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine


Posts : 2074
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:59 pm

Well, clan Tremere was a bit disadvantaged during it's early years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine


Posts : 5129
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Bochum, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:39 pm

Not enough, obviously. Otherwise we wouldn't have to worry about them these nights. Twisted Evil

_________________
- geek

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jad.3
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1890
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 34
Location : near Prague

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:27 am

It can still be fixed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine


Posts : 2074
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:08 am

Why, I'm getting the impression you guys don't like Tremere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4197
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:28 am

Jad.3 wrote:
It can still be fixed.

Of course it could. Let's make the Tremere official head of the Camarilla!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jad.3
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1890
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 34
Location : near Prague

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:42 am

Either you're a genius or an idiot. Not sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4197
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:46 am

Jad.3 wrote:
Either you're a genius or an idiot. Not sure.

I don't know what you are getting at. Tremere are wonderful. Once I had my doubts, but since I ate Dragatus' cookies three times in a row, I got the bigger picture.
Now, I am a happy Gangrel with my own dogbed, up-to-date vaccination and Anarch chew-toy. What could be better?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jad.3
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1890
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 34
Location : near Prague

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:00 am

Now I'm sure. I'll pray to our lord Azaneal to make you see the one true way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4197
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:36 am

Jad.3 wrote:
Now I'm sure. I'll pray to our lord Azaneal to make you see the one true way.
Shocked affraid No


Aaaaaa...! An Infernalist! Get the Tremere Inquisition! And torches! And pitchforks! And hounds!

Wait... Thats me... Oh well...
*sits to lick balls*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jad.3
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1890
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 34
Location : near Prague

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:12 pm

Whose?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4197
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:20 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
Whose?

Inquisitors from Vienna, torches and pitchforks from villagers, hounds... Well, me. Balls also mine. Why?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine


Posts : 2074
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:43 pm

Feral wrote:
Jad.3 wrote:
Either you're a genius or an idiot. Not sure.

I don't know what you are getting at. Tremere are wonderful. Once I had my doubts, but since I ate Dragatus' cookies three times in a row, I got the bigger picture.
Now, I am a happy Gangrel with my own dogbed, up-to-date vaccination and Anarch chew-toy. What could be better?

I don't know where you got all that stuff, but it wasn't from me. I'm autarkis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4197
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:58 pm

Dragatus wrote:
Feral wrote:
Jad.3 wrote:
Either you're a genius or an idiot. Not sure.

I don't know what you are getting at. Tremere are wonderful. Once I had my doubts, but since I ate Dragatus' cookies three times in a row, I got the bigger picture.
Now, I am a happy Gangrel with my own dogbed, up-to-date vaccination and Anarch chew-toy. What could be better?

I don't know where you got all that stuff, but it wasn't from me. I'm autarkis.

*chokes on a bloodcookie*


Wait what!? So who gave me those cookies...?

Gotta get Jad and do a Vaulderie!

*runs off frantically*

*gets back for a moment*

Wouldn't you like to have a pet anyway? I could fetch balls and shed fur as if nobody's business.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jad.3
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1890
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 34
Location : near Prague

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:08 pm

Whose balls?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4197
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:34 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
Whose balls?

Tennis balls... Why are you interested in balls? Do you have fixation on geometry or something? Then those are spheres.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine


Posts : 2074
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:46 pm

Feral wrote:
Dragatus wrote:
Feral wrote:
Jad.3 wrote:
Either you're a genius or an idiot. Not sure.

I don't know what you are getting at. Tremere are wonderful. Once I had my doubts, but since I ate Dragatus' cookies three times in a row, I got the bigger picture.
Now, I am a happy Gangrel with my own dogbed, up-to-date vaccination and Anarch chew-toy. What could be better?

I don't know where you got all that stuff, but it wasn't from me. I'm autarkis.

*chokes on a bloodcookie*


Wait what!? So who gave me those cookies...?

Gotta get Jad and do a Vaulderie!

*runs off frantically*

*gets back for a moment*

Wouldn't you like to have a pet anyway? I could fetch balls and shed fur as if nobody's business.


As long as you don't enter the house. You're welcome to shed fur as much as you want on the grass outside and you can sleep there too if you earthmeld.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jad.3
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1890
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 34
Location : near Prague

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:59 pm

Feral wrote:
Jad.3 wrote:
Whose balls?

Tennis balls... Why are you interested in balls? Do you have fixation on geometry or something? Then those are spheres.

Nah. Just that for a moment it seemed like you're in love.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4197
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:05 pm

Dragatus wrote:


As long as you don't enter the house. You're welcome to shed fur as much as you want on the grass outside and you can sleep there too if you earthmeld.

But... But I like to cuddle... Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine


Posts : 5129
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Bochum, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:28 am

Feral wrote:
Dragatus wrote:


As long as you don't enter the house. You're welcome to shed fur as much as you want on the grass outside and you can sleep there too if you earthmeld.

But... But I like to cuddle... Sad
Then better come to me. You can shed fur like anybody's business in the lab. I have always a few creatures on the slab for you to cuddle or chew (just keep your distance when the lightning rod is up). And I love to throw sticks for you to fetch...
You know, the red ones with the sizzling fuse...

The only problem is, I don't bake. So you have to drink the blood.

_________________
- geek

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4197
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:36 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Feral wrote:
Dragatus wrote:


As long as you don't enter the house. You're welcome to shed fur as much as you want on the grass outside and you can sleep there too if you earthmeld.

But... But I like to cuddle... Sad
Then better come to me. You can shed fur like anybody's business in the lab. I have always a few creatures on the slab for you to cuddle or chew (just keep your distance when the lightning rod is up). And I love to throw sticks for you to fetch...
You know, the red ones with the sizzling fuse...

The only problem is, I don't bake. So you have to drink the blood.

Wow, that's a nice offer. I will think about it...

*bolts*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine


Posts : 5129
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Bochum, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:38 am

*Throws red stick with sizzling fuse*

_________________
- geek

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4197
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:50 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
*Throws red stick with sizzling fuse*

*chases and catches the stick*

BOOOM

*puts teeth back in the gums*

Ya know Malkaf, I fill life in fe fofest...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Today at 10:30 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Quote of the day
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 24 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Pain Quote
» Fab quote I just came upon
» What is your most favorite quote that was said by SCANDAL?
» Quote, Spoiler, & Code System Problem
» Quote of the day

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Team Camarilla International Forum :: The TCI Community Dark Room-
Jump to: