Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Quote of the day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Jad.3
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1979
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 34
Location : near Prague

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:09 pm

Feral wrote:
Jad.3 wrote:
"I never know when I'm going too far. But I'm always so glad when I do."

In other words, you enjoy making others bleed rectally, yes?

Now you mistake the two of us my friend. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
malak
Methuselah
Methuselah


Posts : 483
Join date : 2014-03-15
Location : off for a week.

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:58 pm

While true, I think the statement could have merely been stopped prior to the word ''rectally."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4366
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:16 am

Jad.3 wrote:
Feral wrote:
Jad.3 wrote:
"I never know when I'm going too far. But I'm always so glad when I do."

In other words, you enjoy making others bleed rectally, yes?

Now you mistake the two of us my friend. Very Happy

You judge by yourself. I am a bottom.

malak wrote:
While true, I think the statement could have merely been stopped prior to the word ''rectally."

True, but it might have failed to tick Jad approprietely, then. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jad.3
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1979
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 34
Location : near Prague

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:10 am

"Feral doesn't always play baseball. But when he does, he's the catcher."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4366
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:51 am

Jad.3 wrote:
"Feral doesn't always play baseball. But when he does, he's the catcher."

I don't play baseball, I am no Murican. Therefore, I do not get the reference...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePhilosopher
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1627
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:09 pm

Poland's national pastimes are squatting, hussaring some chumps and being the victim of horrible tragedies, Jad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4366
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:39 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
Poland's national pastimes are squatting, hussaring some chumps and being the victim of horrible tragedies, Jad.

Squatting is for Russians. You also forgot eating sausage with mayonesse and drinking vodka to some techno. Not to mention toppling the government.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine


Posts : 5164
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Bochum, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:25 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
Poland's national pastimes are squatting, hussaring some chumps and being the victim of horrible tragedies, Jad.
Although Feral has already done it, I must point out the errors of your way. Forgetting about the vodka, really... Sad

_________________
- geek

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4366
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:20 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
ThePhilosopher wrote:
Poland's national pastimes are squatting, hussaring some chumps and being the victim of horrible tragedies, Jad.
Although Feral has already done it, I must point out the errors of your way. Forgetting about the vodka, really... Sad

*nuzzles into Malkav, whining contentedly and wagging*

*also shedding fur profusely*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
malak
Methuselah
Methuselah


Posts : 483
Join date : 2014-03-15
Location : off for a week.

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:59 pm

Feral wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:
ThePhilosopher wrote:
Poland's national pastimes are squatting, hussaring some chumps and being the victim of horrible tragedies, Jad.
Although Feral has already done it, I must point out the errors of your way. Forgetting about the vodka, really... Sad

*nuzzles into Malkav, whining contentedly and wagging*

*also shedding fur profusely*

This boy could use some Stolli
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine


Posts : 2151
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:57 am

I'd vote for shaving him entirely to stop him from shedding fur, but as a vampire he'd regrow it all after a good days rest, so there isn't much point. Maybe we can just drop him into acid or something every evening to speed things up. He has fortitude so he can take it, but with luck it'll remove his fur.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine


Posts : 5164
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Bochum, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:22 am

Feral wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:
ThePhilosopher wrote:
Poland's national pastimes are squatting, hussaring some chumps and being the victim of horrible tragedies, Jad.
Although Feral has already done it, I must point out the errors of your way. Forgetting about the vodka, really... Sad

*nuzzles into Malkav, whining contentedly and wagging*

*also shedding fur profusely*
*throws red stick* Fetch *once Feral is running jumps in the concrete bunker, slams the door and watches through the periscope*

@Dragatus: That's Tremere for you. Always ready to do some nasty experiments with a Gangrel. Seems the Fiend blood runs strong in this clan. Bloody bloodthieves...

_________________
- geek

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4366
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:03 am

*stands in a crater, fur blown back, lips high on gums*



EDIT:

Stoli?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine


Posts : 2151
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:29 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
@Dragatus: That's Tremere for you. Always ready to do some nasty experiments with a Gangrel. Seems the Fiend blood runs strong in this clan. Bloody bloodthieves...

Experiment? Nah, I'm just trying to be helpful and come up with an efficient solution to the fur shedding problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4366
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:47 pm

Dragatus wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:
@Dragatus: That's Tremere for you. Always ready to do some nasty experiments with a Gangrel. Seems the Fiend blood runs strong in this clan. Bloody bloodthieves...

Experiment? Nah, I'm just trying to be helpful and come up with an efficient solution to the fur shedding problem.

Thanks, I don't wanna get stoned...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine


Posts : 2151
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:14 pm

Well, there are multiple ways of getting stoned. I'd recommend the ones involving marijuana over the ones involving stones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4366
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:28 am

Dragatus wrote:
Well, there are multiple ways of getting stoned. I'd recommend the ones involving marijuana over the ones involving stones.

But the ones involving marijuana are not halal and therefore may offend our Syrian guests... Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePhilosopher
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1627
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:05 am

Feral wrote:
ThePhilosopher wrote:
Poland's national pastimes are squatting, hussaring some chumps and being the victim of horrible tragedies, Jad.

Squatting is for Russians. You also forgot eating sausage with mayonesse and drinking vodka to some techno. Not to mention toppling the government.

That sounds awesome. I wanna visit some poles someday.
Was not aware Poland is into vodka like Russia is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4366
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:03 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
Feral wrote:
ThePhilosopher wrote:
Poland's national pastimes are squatting, hussaring some chumps and being the victim of horrible tragedies, Jad.

Squatting is for Russians. You also forgot eating sausage with mayonesse and drinking vodka to some techno. Not to mention toppling the government.

That sounds awesome. I wanna visit some poles someday.
Was not aware Poland is into vodka like Russia is.

Dude, we are much more than that! We are into beer, wine and spirits, too! Not only vodka, like the Eastern barbarians. Laughing Cool lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine


Posts : 2151
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:15 pm

Feral wrote:
Dragatus wrote:
Well, there are multiple ways of getting stoned. I'd recommend the ones involving marijuana over the ones involving stones.

But the ones involving marijuana are not halal and therefore may offend our Syrian guests... Shocked

If they want to get offended by it that's their problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4366
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:46 pm

Dragatus wrote:
Feral wrote:
Dragatus wrote:
Well, there are multiple ways of getting stoned. I'd recommend the ones involving marijuana over the ones involving stones.

But the ones involving marijuana are not halal and therefore may offend our Syrian guests... Shocked

If they want to get offended by it that's their problem.

As far as Saracens are concerned, I have gotten to appreciate Tremere outlook more and more recently...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine


Posts : 5164
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Bochum, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:26 am

ThePhilosopher wrote:
... I wanna visit some poles someday.
...
Northpole or southpole?

_________________
- geek

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePhilosopher
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1627
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:56 am

Whichever has the best vodka and the prettiest girls. Or penguins.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4366
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:12 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
Whichever has the best vodka and the prettiest girls. Or penguins.

Aww, dude, gross. Penguins? You a furry or what?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine


Posts : 2151
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:38 pm

When you know enough Vicissitude it doesn't matter what their original form is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Today at 10:21 am

Back to top Go down
 
Quote of the day
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 27 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Fab quote I just came upon
» Quote Moveset [WIP]
» Guess the Film Quote
» Dark Water Rising by Mariana Hale
» Favorite Movie Quotes

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Team Camarilla International Forum :: The TCI Community Dark Room-
Jump to: