Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Quote of the day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 2967
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:08 pm

Sadly life is not nearly as well balanced as VtM and VtM game balance is terrible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
avatar

Posts : 5816
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 33
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:13 pm

It is not that bad... We don't live in North Korea, no? And at least I am paid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 2967
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Mon May 08, 2017 5:27 pm

"Your brother is a loser."
"No, he's not."
"Then he's doing a pretty good imitation."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 2967
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Sat May 20, 2017 12:15 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
avatar

Posts : 5816
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 33
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Sat May 20, 2017 3:46 am

That's very true... And sad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 2967
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Tue May 23, 2017 4:22 pm

"Ariana Grande had a truly bombastic concert."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 2151
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Tue May 23, 2017 4:49 pm

Dragatus wrote:
"Ariana Grande had a truly bombastic concert."

HAH! See you hell, my friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 2556
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 35
Location : near Prague

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Tue May 23, 2017 4:50 pm

I see I'll be in a good company. Don't know about the rest of you...

Also, Ariana Grenade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
avatar

Posts : 5816
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 33
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Tue May 23, 2017 6:26 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
I see I'll be in a good company. Don't know about the rest of you...

Also, Ariana Grenade.

Who...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 2967
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Tue May 23, 2017 10:33 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
I see I'll be in a good company. Don't know about the rest of you...

Also, Ariana Grenade.

Good one. Very Happy

Feral wrote:
Jad.3 wrote:
I see I'll be in a good company. Don't know about the rest of you...

Also, Ariana Grenade.

Who...?

She's a pop singer and yesterday evening a suicide bomber blew himself up at her concert. ISIS already claimed responsibility with a message in which they declared that a soldier of the caliphate managed to bomb a "gathering of crusaders".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
avatar

Posts : 5816
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 33
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Wed May 24, 2017 5:54 am

Dragatus wrote:


She's a pop singer and yesterday evening a suicide bomber blew himself up at her concert. ISIS already claimed responsibility with a message in which they declared that a soldier of the caliphate managed to bomb a "gathering of crusaders".

By that logic Justin Bieber is a crusader... I somehow can't picture him in a turret of an Abrams, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 2151
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Wed May 24, 2017 4:22 pm

"Ten hours of caffeine and 4 hours of alcohol make for a great day"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
avatar

Posts : 5816
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 33
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Wed May 24, 2017 5:41 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
"Ten hours of caffeine and 4 hours of alcohol make for a great day"

Of a workaholic/alcoholic...
Sh*t, it is so much me... Good I gave up drinking. I have no time for it anymore. Not to mention sex.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
avatar

Posts : 718
Join date : 2014-03-15
Location : off for a week.

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Wed May 24, 2017 9:47 pm

Feral wrote:
Dragatus wrote:


She's a pop singer and yesterday evening a suicide bomber blew himself up at her concert. ISIS already claimed responsibility with a message in which they declared that a soldier of the caliphate managed to bomb a "gathering of crusaders".

By that logic Justin Bieber is a crusader... I somehow can't picture him in a turret of an Abrams, though.

I can picture him in front of said turret though. Gleefully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
avatar

Posts : 5816
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 33
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Thu May 25, 2017 6:41 am

malak wrote:
Feral wrote:
Dragatus wrote:


She's a pop singer and yesterday evening a suicide bomber blew himself up at her concert. ISIS already claimed responsibility with a message in which they declared that a soldier of the caliphate managed to bomb a "gathering of crusaders".

By that logic Justin Bieber is a crusader... I somehow can't picture him in a turret of an Abrams, though.

I can picture him in front of said turret though. Gleefully.

Impaled on a lenghty barrel...? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
avatar

Posts : 5816
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 33
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Thu May 25, 2017 11:01 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
avatar

Posts : 718
Join date : 2014-03-15
Location : off for a week.

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Sat May 27, 2017 12:16 pm

Feral wrote:
malak wrote:
Feral wrote:
Dragatus wrote:


She's a pop singer and yesterday evening a suicide bomber blew himself up at her concert. ISIS already claimed responsibility with a message in which they declared that a soldier of the caliphate managed to bomb a "gathering of crusaders".

By that logic Justin Bieber is a crusader... I somehow can't picture him in a turret of an Abrams, though.

I can picture him in front of said turret though. Gleefully.

Impaled on a lenghty barrel...? Evil or Very Mad

Are you wanting to impale Bieber on your lengthy barrel? Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
avatar

Posts : 5816
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 33
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Sat May 27, 2017 5:21 pm

malak wrote:
Feral wrote:
malak wrote:
Feral wrote:
Dragatus wrote:


She's a pop singer and yesterday evening a suicide bomber blew himself up at her concert. ISIS already claimed responsibility with a message in which they declared that a soldier of the caliphate managed to bomb a "gathering of crusaders".

By that logic Justin Bieber is a crusader... I somehow can't picture him in a turret of an Abrams, though.

I can picture him in front of said turret though. Gleefully.

Impaled on a lenghty barrel...? Evil or Very Mad

Are you wanting to impale Bieber on your lengthy barrel? Like a Star @ heaven

Oh my, no... I have better taste. Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 2967
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Sun May 28, 2017 2:46 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 2556
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 35
Location : near Prague

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Sun May 28, 2017 8:10 am

No, you're not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
avatar

Posts : 718
Join date : 2014-03-15
Location : off for a week.

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Sun May 28, 2017 9:27 pm

Now Jad, you can't just go and shatter peoples self-images. That's the job of a kook.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 2967
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Mon May 29, 2017 3:16 am

Nah, it's fine. I know people don't say that about me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 2556
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 35
Location : near Prague

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Mon May 29, 2017 6:23 am

And I can only make tea and warm up sausages.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
avatar

Posts : 5816
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 33
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Mon May 29, 2017 7:28 am

Heating the sausage in an oven is fun, no...? Twisted Evil

I spend my life teaching students. Working at a fastfood joint is not so bad, bro...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
avatar

Posts : 5816
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 33
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Tue May 30, 2017 7:24 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   

Back to top Go down
 
Quote of the day
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 34 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Fab quote I just came upon
» Quote Moveset [WIP]
» Guess the Film Quote
» Dark Water Rising by Mariana Hale
» Toonstruck 2 will be released if you want it bad enough!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Team Camarilla International Forum :: The TCI Community Dark Room-
Jump to: