Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Some Problems with VtMB

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine


Posts : 5129
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Bochum, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Some Problems with VtMB   Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:43 am

Not believe you?! affraid  If I recall right, Kara lives at your place. So anything you say sounds as reliable as the proposals of a politician's election campaign... Very Happy 

geek 

_________________
- geek

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac


Posts : 2285
Join date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Some Problems with VtMB   Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:31 am

I'm happy to sow distrust by not doing anything What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4194
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Some Problems with VtMB   Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:44 am

It is great!
I don't know why you diss Nachtree.

*gets back to running after new toy, panting*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toreador
Ancillae
Ancillae


Posts : 86
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 21
Location : the underworld

PostSubject: Re: Some Problems with VtMB   Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:13 am

At least Toreadors can get people talking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4194
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Some Problems with VtMB   Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:44 am

Toreador wrote:
At least Toreadors can get people talking.

*nuzzles*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine


Posts : 5129
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Bochum, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Some Problems with VtMB   Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:12 pm

Toreador wrote:
At least Toreadors can get people talking.
Yup, that's all you're good for, unless I need a pocket mirror for some reason. Razz 

geek 

_________________
- geek

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 821
Join date : 2010-07-29
Location : Texas, USA

PostSubject: Re: Some Problems with VtMB   Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:22 pm

Reminds me of Gary's line in VtMB (for pretty vamps): "I want to throw your pocket mirror under a thresher and watch you fetch it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toreador
Ancillae
Ancillae


Posts : 86
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 21
Location : the underworld

PostSubject: Re: Some Problems with VtMB   Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:49 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Toreador wrote:
At least Toreadors can get people talking.
Yup, that's all you're good for, unless I need a pocket mirror for some reason. Razz 

geek 

That whole concept of a Masquerade? Completely useless  Razz

I must be a bad Toreador because I can't seem to find a pocket mirror on my person.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePhilosopher
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1577
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Some Problems with VtMB   Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:03 pm

PGM1961 wrote:
Reminds me of Gary's line in VtMB (for pretty vamps): "I want to throw your pocket mirror under a thresher and watch you fetch it."


Glorious Golden Gorgeous Gary
That an awesome line that in 10 years of VtM:B I never listened to, because I never had the stomach to play a toreador for that long.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toreador
Ancillae
Ancillae


Posts : 86
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 21
Location : the underworld

PostSubject: Re: Some Problems with VtMB   Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:21 am

ThePhilosopher wrote:
PGM1961 wrote:
Reminds me of Gary's line in VtMB (for pretty vamps): "I want to throw your pocket mirror under a thresher and watch you fetch it."


Glorious Golden Gorgeous Gary
That an awesome line that in 10 years of VtM:B I never listened to, because I never had the stomach to play a toreador for that long.

Fine! We don't want you anyway!  Razz 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4194
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Some Problems with VtMB   Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:56 am

Toreador wrote:
ThePhilosopher wrote:
PGM1961 wrote:
Reminds me of Gary's line in VtMB (for pretty vamps): "I want to throw your pocket mirror under a thresher and watch you fetch it."


Glorious Golden Gorgeous Gary
That an awesome line that in 10 years of VtM:B I never listened to, because I never had the stomach to play a toreador for that long.

Fine! We don't want you anyway!  Razz 

Oh, c'mon. Philo is such an artistic Fiend.  lol! 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Some Problems with VtMB   Today at 10:31 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Some Problems with VtMB
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» DARKSEID BAF Problems...
» Photobucket Problems
» AA problems
» Problems with Houdini
» Livestreaming VTMB on Monday 2PM PST - 5PM EST - 10PM GMT+1 .. Come watch & discuss.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Team Camarilla International Forum :: The TCI Community Dark Room-
Jump to: