Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Bloodlines Antitribu

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bloodstone
Elder
Elder


Posts : 118
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 66
Location : England

PostSubject: Bloodlines Antitribu   Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:38 am

I see that the Bloodlines Antitribu mod is 100 % completed and is now in Private Alpha Testing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac


Posts : 2285
Join date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines Antitribu   Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:42 am

Yup.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePhilosopher
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1578
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines Antitribu   Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:35 pm

So they will release it sometime around 2015?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloodstone
Elder
Elder


Posts : 118
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 66
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines Antitribu   Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:46 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
So they will release it sometime around 2015?

If your lucky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4198
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines Antitribu   Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:13 pm

Bloodstone wrote:
ThePhilosopher wrote:
So they will release it sometime around 2015?

If your lucky.

Should be: If you are lucky. You are English, dear sir. You should be paragon of correct grammar use. Don not worry, though. We love you anyway. Cool 

On topic: I will believe in Antitribu no sooner than when my download completes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine


Posts : 5129
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Bochum, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines Antitribu   Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:31 pm

Feral wrote:
Bloodstone wrote:
ThePhilosopher wrote:
So they will release it sometime around 2015?

If your lucky.

Should be: If you are lucky. You are English, dear sir. You should be paragon of correct grammar use. Don not worry, though. We love you anyway. Cool 
Youretheonehintingonmistakes.Thenatleastcheckyourownwriting.
Quote :
On topic: I will believe in Antitribu no sooner than when my download completes.

Careful with that. I've just forged writ ah, uncovered this part of the Book of Nod: "When the Ones who not follow the path of their Elders be revealed, their treason shall awaken the wrath of the Ancients. Beware, Childer of Caine, for then the 13 shall raise and devour kine and kindred alike."

geek 

_________________
- geek

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloodstone
Elder
Elder


Posts : 118
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 66
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines Antitribu   Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:02 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Feral wrote:
Bloodstone wrote:
ThePhilosopher wrote:
So they will release it sometime around 2015?

If your lucky.

Should be: If you are lucky. You are English, dear sir. You should be paragon of correct grammar use. Don not worry, though. We love you anyway. Cool 
Youretheonehintingonmistakes.Thenatleastcheckyourownwriting.
Quote :
On topic: I will believe in Antitribu no sooner than when my download completes.

Careful with that. I've just forged writ ah, uncovered this part of the Book of Nod: "When the Ones who not follow the path of their Elders be revealed, their treason shall awaken the wrath of the Ancients. Beware, Childer of Caine, for then the 13 shall raise and devour kine and kindred alike."

geek 
Yes I know bad grammar. I meant to type you're lucky. To much group ab last night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4198
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines Antitribu   Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:25 pm

Bloodstone wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:
Feral wrote:
Bloodstone wrote:
ThePhilosopher wrote:
So they will release it sometime around 2015?

If your lucky.

Should be: If you are lucky. You are English, dear sir. You should be paragon of correct grammar use. Don not worry, though. We love you anyway. Cool 
Youretheonehintingonmistakes.Thenatleastcheckyourownwriting.
Quote :
On topic: I will believe in Antitribu no sooner than when my download completes.

Careful with that. I've just forged writ ah, uncovered this part of the Book of Nod: "When the Ones who not follow the path of their Elders be revealed, their treason shall awaken the wrath of the Ancients. Beware, Childer of Caine, for then the 13 shall raise and devour kine and kindred alike."

geek 
Yes I know bad grammar. I meant to type you're lucky. To much group ab last night.

You are not alone it seems. Typing when you are tired out of your skull leads to mistakes. Worse still with sex.

@Malkav: Nice try... Elders have forged so many prophecies nobody heeds the true ones...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine


Posts : 5129
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Bochum, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines Antitribu   Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:23 pm

Feral, you type while having sex? Neither can be very good then. Twisted Evil 

geek 

_________________
- geek

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4198
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines Antitribu   Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:50 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Feral, you type while having sex? Neither can be very good then. Twisted Evil 

geek 

I meant, like:
Having sex when you are tired out of your skull leads to mistakes.
Like Error 502: Bad Gateway...
Or children...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines Antitribu   Today at 7:01 am

Back to top Go down
 
Bloodlines Antitribu
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Antitribu Samedi vs. TFN Samedi
» Ventrue Antitribu
» Cease and Desist to Antitribu (Marvin) (Locked)
» When should TFN be released?
» Modern Cappadocians plus the Lamia (and the fan made Morbus Lamia antitribu)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Team Camarilla International Forum :: The TCI Community Dark Room-
Jump to: