Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share
 

 The Theater's roof

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

The Theater's roof Empty
PostSubject: The Theater's roof   The Theater's roof EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 11:23 am

The Theater's roof Vue-aerienne-bordeaux-1395

The Theater's roof Bordeaux-Com%C3%A9die-Radisson-Grand-Hotel_0508


The roof of the Theater isn't regular, and part of the roof is transparent (the little square)





Monday Night

Rufus lands close to the square of windows/glass, on the northern face of this square. There are several doors to access this roof, it seems. He allows Corinna down slowly, delicate in his gesture.

(Rufus) Is this place acceptable ?


Last edited by Claudia on Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

Posts : 612
Join date : 2010-04-16
Location : Warsaw

The Theater's roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Theater's roof   The Theater's roof EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 11:55 am

Corinna allows herself to be put down, careful to not step on any glass which would send her crushing down into the building. She gives a nod to Rufus, then takes out her cellphone and begins typing a short message. After she hits the 'Send' button, she turns back to the Gargoyle and observes it, alternating between curiosity and slight annoyance.
"Very well. I'll wait until Magister Horsman and Prince Gosuin arrive, then I'll leave you with them, if they want me so. Remember to be polite, Rufus. The Prince will ask you about the incident in the old Chantry, and he does not speak Latin, so stick to French."
She hesitates for a moment, then shrugs, straightening her blazer and skirt to look their tidiest.

_________________
"... And the lord set a mark upon Caine lest any finding him should kill him and the mark was ..."

TAXI CO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

Posts : 2707
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Brazil

The Theater's roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Theater's roof   The Theater's roof EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:50 pm

Mikael arrives at the roof through the Theater.

Linguistics - Latin:
 

Mikael looks calm and detached. He takes a moment to appreciate the view from up here while he awaits for the Prince, but he looks avaiable for questions and conversation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

The Theater's roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Theater's roof   The Theater's roof EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:22 pm

The Gargoyle sits and folds his wings with a smile.
(Rufus) I can address authorities well, even if they are not my masters.

Rufus stands when he sees Mikael, then sits again, waiting, patient.
(Rufus) I will use this language even if it is not my preference. Should I tell him everything that happened after the attacks? Master Kersten's interrogation and absence, Miss de Boucher's discussion with the traitor?


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

Posts : 612
Join date : 2010-04-16
Location : Warsaw

The Theater's roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Theater's roof   The Theater's roof EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:25 pm

Corinna finishes tidying herself up with putting a few stray curls back into her bun when Mikael arrives. She bows at his sight and listens attentively, then nods.
Linguistics Latin:
 
She hesitates for a moment, looking at him for a second, then away, and gestures towards the door.
Linguistics Latin:
 
She seems a bit uncomfortable, but whether this is due to his presence or something else is anybody's guess, though it's obvious she wants to get out of the way.

Auspex 2:
 

_________________
"... And the lord set a mark upon Caine lest any finding him should kill him and the mark was ..."

TAXI CO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

Posts : 2707
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Brazil

The Theater's roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Theater's roof   The Theater's roof EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 7:57 pm

Mikael turns around a bit to face Corinna.

Hmm? Oh, certainly. Suit yourself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

Posts : 2707
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Brazil

The Theater's roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Theater's roof   The Theater's roof EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 8:39 pm

Mikael adds to the Gargoyle

Tell them everything. Unless Regent Kersten has specifically told you to never speak a certain topic with anyone, or anyone outside the Clan. Then you should make clear that you cannot give those informations based on his orders.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

The Theater's roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Theater's roof   The Theater's roof EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 2:09 pm

The Gargoyle nods, understanding the answer given to him.
(Rufus) I will do as you say.


A few minutes after, Theodore, Gosuin and the Sheriff step on the roof. The Sheriff eyes around a moment, before walking elsewhere, as if going to watch around. Theodore and Gosuin walk towards Mikael and the Gargoyle, mostly observing the Gargoyle. Gosuin looks the most interested for some reason, and he even sounds amazed.
Rufus stands and bows slightly.

(Gosuin) So you're "it"..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

Posts : 2707
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Brazil

The Theater's roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Theater's roof   The Theater's roof EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 2:25 pm

As the prince and his entourage seems to be arriving, Mikael comes closer to the Gargoyle, standing at his side. He whispers something to Rufus.

Linguistics - Latin:
 

With the arrival of Gosuin and co., Mikael makes a respectful bow before saying:
What are your questions, Prince Gosuin?

Auspex 2:
 

ST:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

Posts : 612
Join date : 2010-04-16
Location : Warsaw

The Theater's roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Theater's roof   The Theater's roof EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 12:40 pm

Corinna gives another bow and then leaves to stay outside of the door leading to the roof. She also bows deeply when the others arrive, stepping aside for them, then taking her position again. She stands directly in front of the door, obviously on guard and looking around closely for any signs that somebody may be moving towards the door to eavesdrop.

_________________
"... And the lord set a mark upon Caine lest any finding him should kill him and the mark was ..."

TAXI CO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

The Theater's roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Theater's roof   The Theater's roof EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:27 pm

Lambert seems to ignore the Gargoyle, even if he observed it a moment. He walks off around the roof parts, as if he was checking for blind spots, hidden Assamites...
Gosuin gives a slight nod when he crosses paths with Corinna, and Theodore gives her a big smile.

Theodore stays just behind Gosuin, a bit to the Prince's left. They stay about five meters away from the Gargoyle, on the side of the glass-square stuff.

Rufus obviously heard the order as he's looking down.

(Gosuin) Impressive.

The Prince gives a glance to Theodore, then to Mikael. When Lambert walks back and signs everything is clear to him, the Prince smiles and addresses Mikael.
(Gosuin) Very well, then, Mr Horsman. You may leave.


auspex2:
 


The Elders aren't really hiding their behaviors. Theodore seems to think he should get popcorn, and he's going to witness something interesting. Gosuin looks like he doesn't trust the Tremere (who trusts the Tremere anyway ?) but he is in controled territory and believes things will turn to his favor.
Lambert looks like he could turn each stone if he could, and is always looking out for "out of place" acts. The gargoyle doesn't seem to worry the Sheriff, oddly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

Posts : 2707
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Brazil

The Theater's roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Theater's roof   The Theater's roof EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 2:02 pm

A small spark of surprise is seen on Mikael's face for a brief period. His face then turns into a sly smile, the same one he used with Griffin not too long ago.

I may, my Prince. But I will not.
It would go against your very wishes, for I cannot leave Rufus without a competent supervision of one of the House and Clan. The restraints of Tremere Law, certainly you understand, yes?

It was not much of a question rather than an affirmation.

Auspex 2:
 

ST:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

The Theater's roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Theater's roof   The Theater's roof EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 8:42 am

Gosuin looks very unhappy with the negative answer, despite the explanation that followed.
(Gosuin) I care very little for your clan laws, mr Horsman. There are customs that I have respected, including the protection I have granted on Saint Eloi. But I wish to speak to your servant without having any Tremere around lest it will influence his words. My authority here isn't to be challenged. I want you both gone.

He means obviously Mikael and Corinna. Theodore smiles widely, obviously amused.
(Theodore) I'm sure Rufus is brainwashed enough on his own and as far as I've known, he's lived alone since Kersten decided to move. Don't worry I'll make sure they don't do funny things, 'k ?

The Brujah obviously has met Rufus before and a closer reading will let know he's sincere.

_________________

The Theater's roof Tumblr_static_1i8p496n2g2s4ock48swocw4c
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

Posts : 2707
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Brazil

The Theater's roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Theater's roof   The Theater's roof EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 9:06 am

Mikael continues his with a slightly confrontational stance.
You almost mean to imply I have a choice in breaking the Laws. Certainly you know better than that.
Any influence our presence might have on Rufus' words would have been the same if we were not here.

Do you want me to repeat the order I gave not too long ago?
Rufus, tell them everything you can.
If there is omission at any part, it will be because Regent Kersten told him not to share said information with you three. There is nothing that can be done about it, since my authority is surpassed by his. This problem you will have to deal with Kersten himself, I'm afraid.

Mikael's body languague and expression becomes more rigid. He looks firmly grounded and decided.
This is not negotiable. Either I stay, or the gargoyle leaves.

Mikael continues to ignore Theodore's existence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

The Theater's roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Theater's roof   The Theater's roof EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 5:29 pm

The Prince visibly frowns. He even crosses his arms.
(Gosuin) As far as your Regent has implied to me when he took the job, the Gargoyle lives on its own and does not need supervision. He has done a good job as I have not received any complains nor heard anything coming out of the old Bell. I do not fear you or him lying to me, Mr Horsman. I am not stupid enough to pry into Clan secrets.

It's true he doesn't fear a lie, and he does understand that if any other orders were given, he won't force them. He makes an attempt at conciliation and common respect.
(Gosuin) You seem to be ignorant of my ways as a Prince. My hearings have always been private, and as such, I want you gone. Theodore and Lambert will leave as well. I will hear his version of the events related to Vonzel.


The Brujah shakes his head. He moves back and approaches Corinna.
(Theodore) All good, Mrs Library ?

He smiles widely at her.
(Theodore) I think this is going to be long. Why so stubborn about leaving Rufus alone?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

Posts : 612
Join date : 2010-04-16
Location : Warsaw

The Theater's roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Theater's roof   The Theater's roof EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 7:16 pm

ST:
 

_________________
"... And the lord set a mark upon Caine lest any finding him should kill him and the mark was ..."

TAXI CO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

The Theater's roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Theater's roof   The Theater's roof EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 10:48 am

OOC:
 


Theodore opened the door which Corinna took, but he didn't do it abruptly, to join the Librarian.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

Posts : 612
Join date : 2010-04-16
Location : Warsaw

The Theater's roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Theater's roof   The Theater's roof EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 12:42 pm

Corinna steps away from the door when it is opened from the outside, to let anybody leaving do so. She is frowning slightly - it's obvious she is listening and doesn't like what she's hearing - but when she sees Theodore, she gives another bow and tries to return his smile. Hers comes across as a bit strained, though; she's clearly under some stress.
"Everything seems to be alright on this side of the door, Primogen."
She shifts her weight a bit to her heels when he asks about Rufus, pressing her lips together for a moment while thinking.
"The Gargoyle is usually either confined to the Chantry premises or, if he leaves it, under constant Tremere supervision if it can be arranged. Since he poses a rather obvious threat to the Masquerade, it is unusual to leave him to his own devices when not in the Chantry."

perception+subterfuge>4:
 

She shakes her head slightly, and gives Theodore an apologetic look.
"As he is the highest ranking Tremere in Bordeaux right now, it is Magister Horsman's place to decide how to proceed with the Gargoyle. Rufus is Tremere property, after all."
The Librarian hastily adds:
"Though I can understand Prince Gosuin to an extent. Our clan's laws are highly complicated and very strict, even if Regent Kersten is somewhat ... more liberal and modern. Without his direct wishes as a guideline, though, Magister Horsman has to proceed according to our protocol. He is in a difficult position right now."
She sighs.

_________________
"... And the lord set a mark upon Caine lest any finding him should kill him and the mark was ..."

TAXI CO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

Posts : 2707
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Brazil

The Theater's roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Theater's roof   The Theater's roof EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 3:06 pm

There is a clear distinction between Rufus living alone in the chantry and he speaking in private to a Kindred outside the pyramid. The very presence of Rufus here with the intent of passing you information, whatever it may be, is already very close to the boundaries of what is permitted and a very rare execption to our usual protocol.

Mikael seems calmer after hearing that Theodore and Lambert will not be present. Still, his stance remains.
I am not ignorant of your ways, Prince Gosuin. But Rufus is a property of Clan Tremere. To ask me to leave him with you without supervision is akin to ask me to evacuate the Chantry so you can go and inspect what you desire. It is simply not possible.

Horsman's attittude is far more conciliatory and less confrontational than before.
He explains his position with calm and logical reasoning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

The Theater's roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Theater's roof   The Theater's roof EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 3:32 pm

The Prince stays silent an instant, frowning. He mutters a few words.
(Gosuin) You really have some nerve, considering your personal and political situation in our city. After the Tremere's failure as a Prince, many members of the Court wanted a blood hunt to be called over the whole clan for your actions. I spoke against it because it would only have worsen the situation. Step aside.

He makes a hand movement to illustrate with a little more strength the "step aside" order he gives Horsman. He seems willing to accept his presence for the hearing, but he doesn't want to see the Tremere while he talks to the Gargoyle.

Rufus looked a bit odd during the discussing, observing Horsman and Gosuin as they talked. He didn't show anything else, obviously not wanting to make any enemies.




Theodore leans against the door as if nothing, hearing Corinna's words with a smirk. The darkness of the corridor seems to suit him more than the city lights on the roof. He nods when she speaks of the Chantry.
(Theodore) Under constant.. oh, it's true Claudia -is- Tremere. Well the Nosferatu also pose a constant threat to the Masquerade but they're not all chaperoned all the time, aren't they ? Hey I'm not the kind to get my nose into clan affairs, but, "property" ? Isn't it time to free the poor guy?

He shakes his head as if saying "no".
(Theodore) No need to answer. Just think about it. And you too, you deserve some freedom. I don't know how Kersten is towards the members of his own clan, but the other two, he probably means Claudia and Jean-Pierre, well, they seem better off and more at peace since he took the lead.. or at least, since Tarcisus left. I'd say Griffin looks even relaxed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

Posts : 612
Join date : 2010-04-16
Location : Warsaw

The Theater's roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Theater's roof   The Theater's roof EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:41 pm

Corinna seems distracted by what is going on behind the door for a few seconds, with honest worry in her eyes. She doesn't like the discussion that is going on outside, that much is obvious in her face.
"Free him? The Nosferatu are skilled at covering up any possible breeches for the Masquerade, but with all due respect, Primogen, Rufus does not have their powers or prowess. It would be irresponsible of us to ... 'free' him. We created him, so we're responsible for his actions. Tremere do not take security lightly, as you know."
The Librarian seems to reject the very thought of 'releasing' Rufus. She even looks a bit repulsed.

XX:
 

When Theodore changes the subject, she just shrugs her shoulders.
"I can't tell. You know that I'm not a ... native here in Bordeaux, I don't know how my clanmates were before the Regent took command."
She adjusts her blazer, smoothing out the fabric on some places, without looking down. It seems she is thinking of what to say.
"It's honestly not my place to judge how the Regent leads the Chantry, nor how the Magister currently does. Both are within their right to make decisions concerning the directing of the Chantry, and I believe they are very competent."
Corinna is apparently telling the truth, though she looks uncomfortable with these thoughts - and their implications - as well as with the previous ones about Rufus.

_________________
"... And the lord set a mark upon Caine lest any finding him should kill him and the mark was ..."

TAXI CO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

Posts : 2707
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Brazil

The Theater's roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Theater's roof   The Theater's roof EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:55 pm

Mikael obeys, staying a respectable distance behind Gosuin as the Prince moves to talk with the Gargoyle. Mikael makes sure to position himself in a way that the Gargoyle can look at his eyes if necessary.


OOC:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

The Theater's roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Theater's roof   The Theater's roof EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:13 pm

Lambert is watching over the streets he can see. He's probably out of earing distance (except if he is using auspex, of course).

Gosuin observes Mikael go with a fairly oppressing look. He sets back his eyes on the Gargoyle, who looks down but awaits.

(Gosuin) Let us start, then. How should I address you ?

Rufus glances over at Mikael, but he answers with a fairly low voice.
(Rufus) "Rufus", Prince.
(Gosuin) OK. I'm Gosuin. I heard you met Theodore already. The man over there is the Sheriff.

Rufus nods ; he knew already.
(Gosuin) There were attacks on Saint Eloi the other night. I was told you intervened, and would like your version of what happened in detail.

The Gargoyle frowns, remembering the events, and tells. He speaks slowly and carefully, making sure to pause long enough to let the Prince interrupt him if he needs more detail. Gosuin seems to want the first story first and then ask specific questions, and indicates regularly he can go on by a nod, a "hum", or a "aha".
(Rufus) The people of the parish were cleaning and taking care of their place. Master Kersten was in the church as well, he was talking to the mortals sometimes. The Gangrel by the name of Chriss came in to speak to Master Kersten but only stayed a moment, then came one of Claudia's friends, "Estela" I believe. Then came in Mr Oliver and Miss de Boucher. The mortals left and Master Kersten locked the doors behind them. I left them and came by to check on them a couple of times then left them.

He thinks about the events a longer instant, before continuing.
(Rufus) Then I felt a strong pain. I was far away, so it took me long to arrive. The doors of the church were opened by force by.. this object..

He frowns visibly more, growling. He widens his arms to indicate the "object" was a big one.
(Rufus) They used it to break and blast the place. When I could tell the difference between foes and friends, with those sounds they made with their weapons, I stroke one.

He closes his fists. Gosuin seems impressed.
(Rufus) Miss de Boucher staked one; the prisoner. Master Kersten decapitated the other. The prisoner was then brought for interrogation with Miss de Boucher, in the old.. room.

He didn't give the name of the room, observing Mikael a moment. Gosuin stays silent an instant, thinking the Gargoyle might add something, but when he doesn't, he asks.
(Gosuin) I understand. Was this prisoner Frederic Vonzel ?

The Gargoyle nods as he answers.
(Rufus) It's the name Master Kersten and himself used. I thought Master Kersten would execute him after interrogation...

Obviously, the Gargoyle is disappointed and sad about this fact.
(Gosuin) Did Primogen Kersten check the man's blood?
(Rufus) He did. Master Kersten said he was not Ventrue but Lasombra. He also said he was mutually bound to.. Vanderstree

Rufus hesitated. The Prince nods again, taking into account the information.
(Gosuin) I see. Mr Horsman, anything to add?





Theodore doesn't seem so joking about freeing Rufus. He shrugs vaguely.
(Theodore) Many rats can't hide as well, and some just lurk and sneak. He seems very capable, and he managed to come to see me in El Bodegon, at a busy hour, and nobody noticed nothing.

The double negatives is of course on purpose. He shrugs and smiles.
(Theodore) I'm sure he's smart and capable enough to be on his own. I mean, he is a vampire, right ?.. kinda?

He waves off the subject and smiles even more when Corinna explains of the others and of her clan.
(Theodore) That's so adorable... Claudia was a scared mouse avoiding everyone but her friends like the pest, and Griffin was more tense than a freshly brainwashed Ventrue.

The hand gesture he makes clearly indicate the stick in Ventrue's asses, to illustrate.
(Theodore) I think it's also time for you to be set free, don't you think ? Outside of that hotel, you should be yourself first and foremost, not just "that Tremere Librarian chick with the bun". I've known Kersten long enough, I'm sure he values initiative and personality.

The Brujah, if allowed, puts his hand on her arm and pats her an instant. He then moves as if he was going back outside.
(Theodore) You do what you prefer anyway, regardless of what anyone tells you, including me, okay ?




Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

Posts : 2707
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Brazil

The Theater's roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Theater's roof   The Theater's roof EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 3:32 pm

Mikael stands calmly while Rufus passes along his version of the story.

Nothing to add myself, Prince Gosuin. Has everything been made clear?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

Posts : 612
Join date : 2010-04-16
Location : Warsaw

The Theater's roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Theater's roof   The Theater's roof EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:52 pm

Corinna raises an eyebrow at the description of her clanmates, but refrains from commenting. She also says nothing about Theodore's gesture, though a dry look crosses her face for an instant, as if she found it a bit childish.
"I'm not sure I understand what you mean, Primogen? How do I need to be set free? I'm not constrained as Rufus is."
She looks honestly confused, and allows him to pat her, though that only worsens her confusion. For his last comment, she tries to smile as a response, though it comes across as a bit awkward - she really doesn't get it.
"Well, incidentally, doing what I prefer to do is exactly the same as doing what I am told to do, most of the time, so I'm afraid I can't quite grasp the problem ... thank you, though, Primogen."
When he makes motions to leave her, Corinna gives a bow again, and then goes back to watching the corridor for signs of listeners. It appears as if she is thinking about the Brujah's words, though.

_________________
"... And the lord set a mark upon Caine lest any finding him should kill him and the mark was ..."

TAXI CO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




The Theater's roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Theater's roof   The Theater's roof Empty

Back to top Go down
 
The Theater's roof
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Zak's Theater

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Roleplaying Vampire: The Masquerade :: Roleplaying Area :: Neutral Ground-
Jump to: