Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 10 years bloodlines

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine


Posts : 5165
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Bochum, Germany

PostSubject: 10 years bloodlines   Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:30 pm

Hey bloodsuckers around the globe...
...this year will see the 10th anniversary of bloodlines!
Any ideas how to celebrate the birthday of one of the greatest computer games ever to be released?

geek

_________________
- geek

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.


Last edited by Childe of Malkav on Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4369
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: 10 years bloodlines   Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:34 pm

Wow. I haven't thought of that. The time is passing so fast.

Bloodlines T-shirt? Bloodlines tattoo?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePhilosopher
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1627
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: 10 years bloodlines   Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:57 pm

We get naked and dance around a bonfire
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine


Posts : 5165
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Bochum, Germany

PostSubject: Re: 10 years bloodlines   Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:40 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
We get naked and dance around a bonfire
I believe you got something wrong there.
This is "Vampire, the Masquerade", not "Witches, the Equinox".

geek 

_________________
- geek

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac


Posts : 2305
Join date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: 10 years bloodlines   Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:05 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Hey bloodsuckers around the globe...



I get the feeling I'm lost..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine


Posts : 2151
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: 10 years bloodlines   Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:19 pm

How about we generate random characters, play through the game, and document the playthrough in a forum thread (with screenshots & stuff)? It would be nice if 10 people did it, 1 for each year the game has been out.


Click to show random generation procedure:
 

I got:
Version: Camarilla Edition
Clan: Malkavian
Playstyle: all abilities secondary (max 3)
Weapon: Brawl or Melee
Covert: Stealth & Security
Social: Intimidate & Seduction
Utility: Inspection
Primary discipline: Obfuscate
Back to top Go down
View user profile
temporae
Neonate
Neonate


Posts : 44
Join date : 2012-10-12

PostSubject: Re: 10 years bloodlines   Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:20 am

Feral wrote:
Wow. I haven't thought of that. The time is passing so fast.

Bloodlines T-shirt? Bloodlines tattoo?


Definitely a t-shirt. Something very WoD'ish.

(yeah I still exist! browsing Planet Vamp and coincidentally found update to TFN went live few months back...totally missed that! t_t).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4369
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: 10 years bloodlines   Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:36 pm

temporae wrote:
Feral wrote:
Wow. I haven't thought of that. The time is passing so fast.

Bloodlines T-shirt? Bloodlines tattoo?


Definitely a t-shirt. Something very WoD'ish.

(yeah I still exist! browsing Planet Vamp and coincidentally found update to TFN went live few months back...totally missed that! t_t).

Nice to see you back! I think about getting VtMB tattoo... Cappadocian Clan symbol struck my fancy...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine


Posts : 5165
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Bochum, Germany

PostSubject: Re: 10 years bloodlines   Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:13 am

Feral wrote:
...VtMB tatoo... Cappadocian Clan symbol struck my fancy...
Be careful with that. Will be overwritten with Giovanni symbol...

geek 

_________________
- geek

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
temporae
Neonate
Neonate


Posts : 44
Join date : 2012-10-12

PostSubject: Re: 10 years bloodlines   Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:46 am

Feral wrote:
temporae wrote:
Feral wrote:
Wow. I haven't thought of that. The time is passing so fast.

Bloodlines T-shirt? Bloodlines tattoo?


Definitely a t-shirt. Something very WoD'ish.

(yeah I still exist! browsing Planet Vamp and coincidentally found update to TFN went live few months back...totally missed that! t_t).

Nice to see you back! I think about getting VtMB tattoo... Cappadocian Clan symbol struck my fancy...
Thx  cheers 

Cappado clan symbol looks nice, but tattoos are too much hassle ;P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4369
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: 10 years bloodlines   Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:23 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Feral wrote:
...VtMB tatoo... Cappadocian Clan symbol struck my fancy...
Be careful with that. Will be overwritten with Giovanni symbol...

geek 

No biggie... It will return to normal at dusk... Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4245
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 37
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: 10 years bloodlines   Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:02 pm

How about we celebrate 10 years of Bloodlines by giving out 2x experience bonus' for a week on CE and TFN!!!  bounce bounce 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4369
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: 10 years bloodlines   Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:03 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
How about we celebrate 10 years of Bloodlines by giving out 2x experience bonus' for a week on CE and TFN!!!  bounce bounce 

Dunno. I think it would be game breaking...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
malak
Methuselah
Methuselah


Posts : 484
Join date : 2014-03-15
Location : off for a week.

PostSubject: Re: 10 years bloodlines   Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:21 pm

only if it's the in-game week.
and then you counteract it by tripling all xp costs to maintain difficulty balance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine


Posts : 5165
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Bochum, Germany

PostSubject: Re: 10 years bloodlines   Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:10 am

Maybe we should write an "Avenge Troika" quest and add it to all existing mods...

Once in Hollywood the pc will have to invade the Activision offices, kill the CEO, hack the computers and transfer the money to some "Just Cause" of the player's choice. Twisted Evil 

geek

_________________
- geek

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1375
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 28
Location : Essex, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: 10 years bloodlines   Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:00 am

Feral wrote:
Bloodlines tattoo?


I unknowingly did this lmao

Doesn't feel like ten years though if I'm honest
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4369
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: 10 years bloodlines   Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:50 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Maybe we should write an "Avenge Troika" quest and add it to all existing mods...

Once in Hollywood the pc will have to invade the Activision offices, kill the CEO, hack the computers and transfer the money to some "Just Cause" of the player's choice. Twisted Evil 

geek

Brilliant idea!
*licks snout with dreamy expression*

@eye of the divine: Yeah... I feel as if it was released yesterday sometimes...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1375
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 28
Location : Essex, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: 10 years bloodlines   Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:58 pm

Feral wrote:

@eye of the divine: Yeah... I feel as if it was released yesterday sometimes...

Me too, I even remember buying my copy xD it was by pure chance and if I hadn't I would have never found this forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4369
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: 10 years bloodlines   Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:05 pm

eye of the divine wrote:
Feral wrote:

@eye of the divine: Yeah... I feel as if it was released yesterday sometimes...

Me too, I even remember buying my copy xD it was by pure chance and if I hadn't I would have never found this forum.

Tell me more about it...

I only found out about Bloodlines through YouTube. Then my father had seen me watching a walkthrough and I got a copy as a gift. Then I spent a kidney on DriveTroughRPG, but it is a different story... If not for my dad, I wouldn't have known White Wolf existed XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine


Posts : 5165
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Bochum, Germany

PostSubject: Re: 10 years bloodlines   Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:39 pm

For me it was the other way round. I knew about Vampire as a p&p game. So when I saw the DVD in the shop, that got me excited. And while searching for a walkthrough because I got stuck in the warrens (no idea how to get past that bloody pump), I found Wesps patch and Zer0s ad for CE 1.0 on Game Banshee...

geek 

_________________
- geek

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 10 years bloodlines   Today at 11:08 pm

Back to top Go down
 
10 years bloodlines
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Newport Games Now Carries Corvus Belli 15mm 100 Years War
» What's gonna be after 100 years ?
» BMW 40 years of M Nürburgring classic
» 30 Years of Transformers
» Age of Empires III: The Thirty Years' War

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Team Camarilla International Forum :: The TCI Community Dark Room-
Jump to: