Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Picture of the Day

Go down 
+16
YamiRaziel
Cretino
MxM
Dragatus
Zer0Morph
Nachtrae
Feral
malak
Eliza
ThePhilosopher
FallenRaven
Claudia
Maxus Corvin
eye of the divine
Toreador
SaulottheGentle
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

Picture of the Day - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 40 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 7:11 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
So many younglings complaint that the UK betrayed europe; why am I so surprised the propaganda is working... Well, Brittain left. There is hope Smile

Please explain, your nothernern politics are not known by this southern barbarian
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 40 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 7:12 pm

Karavolos wrote:
http://img.memecdn.com/american-elections_webm_6786543.gif

lol! lol! lol!

So accurate...

@Jad: Czechxit next, you recon?
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 40 EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 5:41 am

I don't think the UK betrayed Europe. I think it screwed itself over, at least in the short term (holy crap that market crash). We'll see how it pans out in the long term.

As for the EU, there are two ways things could develop. The first possibility is that other countries start following the UK example and breaking off. But the UK was resisting stronger integration within the EU and slowing it down, so the second possibility is that with them out of the way the EU could actually move towards even more integration.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 40 EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 5:49 am

https://www.amazon.com/Pounded-Pound-Socioeconomic-Implications-European-ebook/dp/B01HJXVP8G/

lol!
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 40 EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 7:31 am

@Feral: Czechout? I hope so.

@barbarian: EU started as project of free goods movement, with some protection of the outer border. Instead there are quotas on how much this and that state can produce, policies on how the cucumbers have to be shaped, the protection of borders failed gloriously, and it's all governed by unelected officials with no accountability. I'd like to be screwed over by my own elected officials, thank you.
The awesome european idea is guaranteed by insane german overlord, people with different thoughts are ostracised, there are (almost) camps for reeducation of inconvenient people. Britain just doesn't  want to be part of that; we should not stand for it either, it's 1940s ffs.
Not even speaking about parasites that glue themselves to the dotation programs.

Uf, I wish I could formulate my ideads better when I get mad.

EU makes sense in it's original proclaimed idea. Free movement of goods, people, etc., not this neomarxist beaurocratic moloch seeking to destroy it's own people.

@Dragy: You don't think it could be reformed? Smile
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 40 EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 7:41 am

Jad.3 wrote:
@Feral: Czechout? I hope so.

@barbarian: EU started as project of free goods movement, with some protection of the outer border. Instead there are quotas on how much this and that state can produce, policies on how the cucumbers have to be shaped, the protection of borders failed gloriously, and it's all governed by unelected officials with no accountability. I'd like to be screwed over by my own elected officials, thank you.
The awesome european idea is guaranteed by insane german overlord, people with different thoughts are ostracised, there are (almost) camps for reeducation of inconvenient people. Britain just doesn't  want to be part of that; we should not stand for it either, it's 1940s ffs.
Not even speaking about parasites that glue themselves to the dotation programs.

Uf, I wish I could formulate my ideads better when I get mad.

EU makes sense in it's original proclaimed idea. Free movement of goods, people, etc., not this neomarxist beaurocratic moloch seeking to destroy it's own people.

But don't you think Martin Schulz i sexy?

Joke! Joke! Don't hit me!

Easy, even I am not so perverted...
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 40 EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 10:23 am

Jad.3 wrote:

You mean the EU or the UK?

I do think EU could be reformed. Right now what bothers me most is the influence of financial institutions and I'm in favor of returning to national currencies. I'd also like to transfer more influence to the European parliament.

Feral wrote:

That has more to do with eye-sight than perversion.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 40 EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 10:44 am

Dragatus wrote:

I do think EU could be reformed. Right now what bothers me most is the influence of financial institutions and I'm in favor of returning to national currencies. I'd also like to transfer more influence to the European parliament.

I agree with your view. But due to bank's and unelected official's influences, I do not believe any reform to be possible. They like the cream a lot too much.

Dragatus wrote:

Feral wrote:

That has more to do with eye-sight than perversion.

Aw man, why so mean. I am an old wolf, you know. Besids, Schulz has a lot of cream lol!
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 40 EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 11:05 am

Dragatus wrote:
https://www.amazon.com/Pounded-Pound-Socioeconomic-Implications-European-ebook/dp/B01HJXVP8G/

lol!

That's Japan levels of weird
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 40 EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 11:43 am

What can I say? Good riddance, islandmonkeys...
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 40 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 12:11 pm

Picture of the Day - Page 40 Ae60xLO_700b_v2
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 40 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 12:20 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 5:56 am

Doctor, my brain hurts.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 11:33 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Doctor, my brain hurts.

lol! lol! lol!

Cool it with ice...?
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 40 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 8:29 am

Feral wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:
Doctor, my brain hurts.

lol! lol! lol!

Cool it with ice...?
Good advice. But I don't want to cut my skull open. scratch
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 40 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 1:37 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Feral wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:
Doctor, my brain hurts.

lol! lol! lol!

Cool it with ice...?
Good advice. But I don't want to cut my skull open. scratch

Maybe apply it topically then...? Wait, I have a solution! Suck a frozen virgin!

-------

https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com/viewtopic.forum?t=2431
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Picture of the Day
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40