Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011

Go down 
+7
joemarra052075
LordNoir
Claudia
Karavolos
Bloodywolf
eye of the divine
ThePhilosopher
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 5:53 pm

OOC:

William got up and got in a seat near Mikael after he spotted him.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 6:13 pm

Mikael slowly raised his eyes from his book towards William. He closes the book keeping one finger on the page he was reading.

It's Regent now, apprentice.
What is on your mind?
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 6:31 pm

William froze, his eyes locked on the Regent, realizing what he was doing, he moved once more and respectful nod of his head while he straightened up, held his cane with both hands in front of him and followed the nod with a slight bowing gesture before seating once more.
"Congratulations, Regent Horsman. It's about my assignment, I have reasons to believe the snakes wish to involve themselves and could deny us access to the undergrounds to found that object we've been looking for. My contact was 'invited' for a job offer by the new neonate and his master, and shortly after started questioning me about the... object. Either the Nosferatu were made aware of a possibility, or maybe the Setites wish to get their hands on it, I'm not entirely sure. I could of course be wrong and be seeing shadows, but my sire has taught me to consider all possibilities and remain cautious."
Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 11:27 am

Neb smiles at Claudia.

It is the first time for me too.

ST:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 12:57 pm

Neve and Gregory part ways, she goes to take a seat aside while the Toreador disappears behind the stage.

The Sheriff looks very content with what he hears from Nyx, and doesn't care at all about her proximity or even her touching him.

Nyx, spies:

Joe:

Felix, Mikaal and William (if they're paying attention):

Felix:

Fred nods a couple of times when William speaks to him. He makes the not so discret motion of turning and looking when William mentions a plaything, and mutters out a "oh no that's not a plaything, that's Mr. Neb-uau", either oblivious of the joke or just not that caring. The papers mentionned, he looks unsure, takes off the beanie, and turns it into his hands, nervous. He states his answer before the Tremere leaves.
(Fred) I'm unsure I want them at all Mister William.

Claudia seems interested an instant on what happens on the empty stage, she looks like she's focusing.

The Sheriff seems more attentive just a brief instant when Gosuin comes out of the backstage, onto the stage. He signs Nyx off quickly so she leaves and goes sit, but himself doesn't move. A few other enter the playroom through the spectator entrances, including Chris Orlov, who stays near the door. Laure visibly stays outside. The place falls silent.

Gosuin had taken off his vest and has rolled up the sleeves of his white shirt. He has a few papers in hand, probably those where he took notes during the whole evening. He displays a natural commanding aura as he walks to the center of the stage, alone, in the penumbra of the Theater. He takes even some silent time to observe the room so he could have a glance of who is where. He speaks with a clear voice, enhanced by the natural accoustics of the room. The tone is firm, yet not oppressing.

(Gosuin) My fellow Kindred. It is unfortunate that the affair that gathers us together tonight is a troubling one.* The recent events in our city need to be explained for everyone's safety to be ensured, which is why, for once, I have called for an open hearing.

He pauses, turning a brief instant the head so he could see behind him. Victor, Theodore, Docteur, Henri and Gregory step out, simply. They all stay behind and calm enough, as if they had discussed before. There's no visible protocol to be respected, and it's clear there's no rehearsed act. Yet somehow. The Prince resumes simply, while Duncan and Miri leave the backstage, joining the playroom from the side of it. They sit in the front row.
(Gosuin) Facts are that a group of Kindred and Kine created ruckus in my Domain. The places involved were both the places under the watch of Primogen Theodore Jacob of the Brujah Clan, to which Theo nods, where all intruders were quickly disposed of, to which Theo smiles widely,, and to a church which used to be under Tremere watch, where all intruders except for one were destroyed.

He pauses an instant.
(Gosuin) It has come to my understanding that after verification, Primogen Lyle Kersten of the Tremere, who is absent tonight much to my desmise, that this survivor is a man that goes by the name of Frederic Vonzel, who was presented here through a Ventrue identity. It was confirmed by multiple sources, that his clan is in truth Lasombra. The Tremere vote concerning this Kindred's fate was already given to me, so Primogen Kersten's absence won't hinder us for tonight.

He says by showing one of the papers in his hands, it looks folded and sealed, and gives a look straight at Mikael whom he spotted before.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 1:18 pm

Oh dear, we're being betrayed. How unexpected.

Mikael chuckles. He then turns to William in a very fatherly, kind tone.

Your sire said wise words. Let's make sure we take the necessary precautions, then.

A sadistic grin briefly adorned his face when he said that.

At this moment, Gosuin enters and does his speech. Mikael simply stands up, signals William to do the same and proceed to get closer to the balcony to better see below. He pockets his book and takes a look at his watch while the prince is speaking.

ST:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 1:24 pm

(It's 00h45)

(official meeting time was to be 1:00 as the play ended at midnight)
Back to top Go down
LordNoir
Elder
Elder
LordNoir

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 1:29 pm

Felix's eyes widened, as he seemed in shock staring at the watch.

ST:

Once he finished messing with it, he looked to Griffin, not even bothering to be particularly subtle.
"The watch has an audio transmitter. It's been transmitting everything."
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 7:32 pm

"Then I shall keep it safe until you do. Now please excuse me, I need to speak to one of my clan." William added with a smile and made his way up to the balcony.

William's eyes betrayed some amusement before taking a polite look once more. He was about to add something but was interrupted as people fell silent and followed his regent's suggestion as he stood up to get a better view. Albeit unlike Horsman, he leaned on the railing, his cane left leaning against his chair.

ST - OOC:
During Guison's speech, he noticed some ruckus below him and saw Felix once more draw unnecessary attention and gave a soft sigh.
"Toreadors..." he mumbled under his breath.
Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 10:35 am

Neb watches the stage.

Perception + Alertness > 4:
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 11:38 am

Nyx's eye drifted around the room even though her head remained on Lambert.

Lambert:

When the Prince came to speak and Lambert silently instructed her to sit, she half obeyed allowing a few more hushed words before she left him. 

Lambert:

Instead of sitting again she chose to stand nearby the exit, she listened carefully but remained still for the moment.
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 1:21 pm

While all eyes and ears are still focused on Gosuin's speech, Mikael gets close to William's ear and speaks somewhere between a casual tone and a whisper.

William, Auspex, Spies:

Without waiting for an answer or any sort of reaction, Mikael withdraws to the place he was before and takes rekindled interest in the loud ventrue below.

Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 2:02 pm

Nyx quietly pulls her phone out of her pocket, she quickly types a text and double checks her phone is on silent.

Emilio:

Her eye drifts around the room carefully whilst she holds her phone in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 6:16 pm

Felix's words clearly draw some attention, the place becoming silent an instant. The stare Gosuin gives him seems to speak a thousand words, while Griffin just can't help a sigh and take it from his hand. The Tremere states out a few words. Clearly he states it because of the staring eyes.
(Jean-Pierre) It's broken.

Gosuin lets out a long sigh.
(Gosuin) Anyone here with a mobile phone could be recording, regardless.

The Prince dismisses the subject as if it's nothing, or rather, he acts in a way to make sure everyone thinks it's nothing. While he does so, Jean-Pierre leans a bit closer to Felix, to whisper and give it back to him.
Felix, spies:

The Sheriff gives a curious glance at Nyx, he's interested in answers later on, but the outburst of wtfs makes him raise from his position and move around the room, however he makes a point in staying on the sides and not the central alleys.

Gosuin takes a moment off from the situation, before carrying on. There are a few whispers, but nothing that could be considered too rude.
(Gosuin) Let us make things clear enough for everyone to understand exactly what we are talking about, shall we? Intruding in someone's Domain without their consent is a violation of our most precious laws, the laws that make our society function. It is a law among others, all of which apply to my Praxis, and which foreigners as well as non-camarilla members are expected to follow. Apart from a few cases, this was well respected. We are civilized enough to allow newcomers to explain themselves and ask for Acceptance.

He makes a hand gesture towards the room, before moving back just an instant to catch some sort of plastic bag from Victor's hand (and gives him his papers in exchange), which he opens in front of the audience, on stage. A bunch of what seems like dust, ashes, earth and even some bones fall in front of him in a gloom cloud. He speaks with a more commanding voice.
(Gosuin) This is what happens to such trespassers who ignore the most basic warnings. Those who are causing ruckus in an Elder's streets or breaking in what used to be a Tremere Chantry, as well as ignoring some Garou's warnings, deserve exactly this.

He lets go the plastic bag, and taps off his shirt, slowly, as the dust falls slowly. A hand movement of his, and the Malkavian Primogen gives him back his papers.
(Gosuin) Neonates, this is a warning for you. Kindred, make sure those who are not here tonight hear about this. Now to tonight's affairs.. I wished to render this public, so our new comers could understand better how this city works. This person, Frederic Vonzel, seemingly has caused these assaults in our city, yet, despite his clan not being Ventrue, but Lasombra, the Tremere have confirmed he is not Sabbat as he does not have the usual bonds Sabbat members have. I have confirmation from several parties that there is in fact a mutual bond between him and Mrs Alicia Vanderstree of the Toreador Clan. Her presence and her help in the last raid we had ensure me that she is not, in fact, a traitor to our city, and wasn't informed.

Clearly he has no idea what "sabbat bonds" mean, and he trusts what the Tremere have told him.
(Gosuin) What surprised me wasn't this, but rather that according to the different witnesses, Vonzel intruded, but did not expect anyone inside ; the intent was other. Primogen Jacob confirmed that those in his domain didn't attack directly, but rather, bombed the place. Intent matters not when there is intrusion, and we wouldn't be here tonight if there had been no survivors.

The Prince seems to take the issue seriously enough, yet he spends a certain time to keep as neutral as he can, stating facts.
(Gosuin) I speak for the Primogen Council as a referee, to be the odd voice and hence, will speak my own choice as Ventrue Primogen last. The question is; should this kindred live, or die? Please discuss it to your clanmates and decide what is best for the city. The Tremere clan's voice was already spoken by their Primogen.

He walks away to the side of the stage, while the Primogen step down of the stage to, indeed, discuss with other clan members. Theodore and Gregory go to Miri and Duncan first, while Victor moves towards Xavier. Doctor joins Igor and signs over Nyx that she should approach them.

Emilio takes a seat next to Neb, with a bored sigh.

(Emilio) Interesting stuff! Hey Claudia.
(Claudia) Hello Emilio. I guess so..

Claudia answered without much conviction, she seems a bit shocked of what has just been said, and it's clear to Neb she's nervous, seeing how her hands hold the cloth on her knees.
(Emilio) What do you think 'bout this Neb-uau?

Back to top Go down
LordNoir
Elder
Elder
LordNoir

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 6:27 pm

There's a moment of surprise on Felix' face as the Harpy takes the watch from him. In that instant, he looked about and noticed the stares upon him.

Perception+Empathy>5:

He begins to sink down slightly into his chair, blinking as the watch was returned. He looked to Griffin and gave a light nod before his attention moved to the stage and Gosuin. The more the prince spoke, the more obviously bothered and nervous Felix looked. At the statement for discussion among the clans, his eyes looked to Griffin, though Felix remained silent.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 5:34 am

Nyx listened carefully but every so often her gaze drifted to observe the other Kindred present. When anyone moves she seemed to focus on them for a moment before moving on to someo else.

The dumping of the remains doesn't elicit any form of eeaction beyond a cursory glance.

When Doctor motions her to join him and Igor she pushed her weight off the wall and carefully picked her way over. She was mindful to choose a route with the fewest groups to pass and came to a stop nudging herself so no one could easily get behind her.

Nyx's arms crossed and she remained mute; silently asking the other two what their thoughts were on all this.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 11:59 am

William briefly looked at Mikael, and then focused on the prince more more, briefly showing some amusement before looking interested at the bag of dust and bones. His eyes shift to Nyx as she moves about the area.

Mikael, Spy:
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 1:29 pm

Mikael's reaction to Gosuin's little show is that of an amused adult looking at children.
William:

Mikael's question comes not from doubt or worry, but rather he is clearly testing William's intellect on Kindred and Bordeaux Politics.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 2:30 pm

William smiles, he lost interest in the prince's show after the bag of dust hit the floor, since he was waiting for the main course.

Mikael, spies:
Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 7:59 pm

Neb casually places his hand on top of one of Claudia's hands in an effort to calm her. He turns his head to look at Emilio, however.

This is...interesting. Not at all what I expected from tonight. It is amazing to me how little information was actually said. I wonder what will happen next.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 8:30 am

Gosuin walks in the playroom, to hear Neve's opinion first, for a brief instant, before walking to sit with Armand and Eric. He spends more time with them, it seems.

Igor and Doctor whisper along with Nyx.
Nyx, spies:

Claudia gives a willing smile to Neb, letting him touch and take her hand. She looks grateful, but it seems the spreading of ashes stressed her. It's clear she's tensed and very attentive of her surroundings.
(Emilio) Well I'm surprised he's that willing to discuss it with others. Honest Ventrue politicians for the best of the city, by listening to the primogen voices in a fair way ?
(Claudia) It's in their best interest to present themselves like this... Even if it could be an act of weakness.

Claudia lowers her voice for the two Setites.
Neb, Emilio, spies.:

A little huffed scream can be heard outside of the playroom, before as expected, the gargoyle shows up alongside with Celine (probably the one who repressed her scream). Rufus earns himself a lot of pressing and curious glances, and even a "oohh" by a very happy Igor, who looks very willing to leave his clanmates to go and see the creature up close.
The Gargoyle is carrying what looks like a trunk or a big ancientwooden box (this kind of box ! it's about 70cm tall and 1m50 long, ish). Gosuin stands and indicates the stage to him, seemingly pleased to see the huge piece of moving rock.
He walks through the main alley and just puts it on the stage, crushing one of the bones left there earlier. He then stays there, guarding the box. It seems he has taken a good look around and noticed everyone's position. He looks up to Mikael and gives him a deep nod as acknowledgement.
Back to top Go down
LordNoir
Elder
Elder
LordNoir

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 12:20 pm

The sound of the scream caught Felix's attention. He turned his head, and stared in surprise at the large moving stone-like being. His expression seemed to echo Igor's enthusiasm. The neonate's eyes followed the large being's movements onto the stage.

Auspex 1; Perception+ Alertness > 4:

Once again, Felix looks to Griffin, seeming uncertainly before he speaks softly.

Griffin, Spies:
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 12:29 pm

Mikael:

William raised his eyebrow in mild curiosity as he heard a scream and a smile appeared on his lips. "I recognize that scream."

As Rufus disturbs the scene with his size, "See, I never forget a scream," the neonate follows the gargoyle with interest as his sight narrowed on a rather large chest.
"You let the gargoyle bring Vonzel in a box?"

And gave a short nod in greeting to Rufus when he was staring at William's direction as the gargoyle gave Horsman a nod. Followed by an almost contained snort as he looked down at Felix in amusement.
OOC:
Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 1:49 pm

Neb continues holding Claudia's hand, but his attention is mostly on the action on the stage.

Hmm...I wonder what will happen next.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 2:32 pm

Doctor & Igor:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next