Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
ThePhilosopher
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1627
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:18 pm

Oh dear, we're being betrayed. How unexpected.

Mikael chuckles. He then turns to William in a very fatherly, kind tone.

Your sire said wise words. Let's make sure we take the necessary precautions, then.

A sadistic grin briefly adorned his face when he said that.

At this moment, Gosuin enters and does his speech. Mikael simply stands up, signals William to do the same and proceed to get closer to the balcony to better see below. He pockets his book and takes a look at his watch while the prince is speaking.


ST:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:24 pm

(It's 00h45)

(official meeting time was to be 1:00 as the play ended at midnight)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LordNoir
Elder
Elder


Posts : 159
Join date : 2013-12-09
Age : 27
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:29 pm

Felix's eyes widened, as he seemed in shock staring at the watch.

ST:
 

Once he finished messing with it, he looked to Griffin, not even bothering to be particularly subtle.
"The watch has an audio transmitter. It's been transmitting everything."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1333
Join date : 2012-08-11
Age : 26
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:32 pm

"Then I shall keep it safe until you do. Now please excuse me, I need to speak to one of my clan." William added with a smile and made his way up to the balcony.

***


William's eyes betrayed some amusement before taking a polite look once more. He was about to add something but was interrupted as people fell silent and followed his regent's suggestion as he stood up to get a better view. Albeit unlike Horsman, he leaned on the railing, his cane left leaning against his chair.

ST - OOC:
 
During Guison's speech, he noticed some ruckus below him and saw Felix once more draw unnecessary attention and gave a soft sigh.
"Toreadors..." he mumbled under his breath.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah


Posts : 421
Join date : 2013-12-05
Age : 41
Location : WA State

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:35 am

Neb watches the stage.

Perception + Alertness > 4:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1375
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 28
Location : Essex, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:38 am

Nyx's eye drifted around the room even though her head remained on Lambert.


Lambert:
 


When the Prince came to speak and Lambert silently instructed her to sit, she half obeyed allowing a few more hushed words before she left him. 


Lambert:
 


Instead of sitting again she chose to stand nearby the exit, she listened carefully but remained still for the moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
ThePhilosopher
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1627
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:21 pm

While all eyes and ears are still focused on Gosuin's speech, Mikael gets close to William's ear and speaks somewhere between a casual tone and a whisper.


William, Auspex, Spies:
 

Without waiting for an answer or any sort of reaction, Mikael withdraws to the place he was before and takes rekindled interest in the loud ventrue below.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1375
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 28
Location : Essex, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:02 pm

Nyx quietly pulls her phone out of her pocket, she quickly types a text and double checks her phone is on silent.

Emilio:
 

Her eye drifts around the room carefully whilst she holds her phone in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:16 pm

Felix's words clearly draw some attention, the place becoming silent an instant. The stare Gosuin gives him seems to speak a thousand words, while Griffin just can't help a sigh and take it from his hand. The Tremere states out a few words. Clearly he states it because of the staring eyes.
(Jean-Pierre) It's broken.

Gosuin lets out a long sigh.
(Gosuin) Anyone here with a mobile phone could be recording, regardless.

The Prince dismisses the subject as if it's nothing, or rather, he acts in a way to make sure everyone thinks it's nothing. While he does so, Jean-Pierre leans a bit closer to Felix, to whisper and give it back to him.
Felix, spies:
 

The Sheriff gives a curious glance at Nyx, he's interested in answers later on, but the outburst of wtfs makes him raise from his position and move around the room, however he makes a point in staying on the sides and not the central alleys.

Gosuin takes a moment off from the situation, before carrying on. There are a few whispers, but nothing that could be considered too rude.
(Gosuin) Let us make things clear enough for everyone to understand exactly what we are talking about, shall we? Intruding in someone's Domain without their consent is a violation of our most precious laws, the laws that make our society function. It is a law among others, all of which apply to my Praxis, and which foreigners as well as non-camarilla members are expected to follow. Apart from a few cases, this was well respected. We are civilized enough to allow newcomers to explain themselves and ask for Acceptance.

He makes a hand gesture towards the room, before moving back just an instant to catch some sort of plastic bag from Victor's hand (and gives him his papers in exchange), which he opens in front of the audience, on stage. A bunch of what seems like dust, ashes, earth and even some bones fall in front of him in a gloom cloud. He speaks with a more commanding voice.
(Gosuin) This is what happens to such trespassers who ignore the most basic warnings. Those who are causing ruckus in an Elder's streets or breaking in what used to be a Tremere Chantry, as well as ignoring some Garou's warnings, deserve exactly this.

He lets go the plastic bag, and taps off his shirt, slowly, as the dust falls slowly. A hand movement of his, and the Malkavian Primogen gives him back his papers.
(Gosuin) Neonates, this is a warning for you. Kindred, make sure those who are not here tonight hear about this. Now to tonight's affairs.. I wished to render this public, so our new comers could understand better how this city works. This person, Frederic Vonzel, seemingly has caused these assaults in our city, yet, despite his clan not being Ventrue, but Lasombra, the Tremere have confirmed he is not Sabbat as he does not have the usual bonds Sabbat members have. I have confirmation from several parties that there is in fact a mutual bond between him and Mrs Alicia Vanderstree of the Toreador Clan. Her presence and her help in the last raid we had ensure me that she is not, in fact, a traitor to our city, and wasn't informed.

Clearly he has no idea what "sabbat bonds" mean, and he trusts what the Tremere have told him.
(Gosuin) What surprised me wasn't this, but rather that according to the different witnesses, Vonzel intruded, but did not expect anyone inside ; the intent was other. Primogen Jacob confirmed that those in his domain didn't attack directly, but rather, bombed the place. Intent matters not when there is intrusion, and we wouldn't be here tonight if there had been no survivors.

The Prince seems to take the issue seriously enough, yet he spends a certain time to keep as neutral as he can, stating facts.
(Gosuin) I speak for the Primogen Council as a referee, to be the odd voice and hence, will speak my own choice as Ventrue Primogen last. The question is; should this kindred live, or die? Please discuss it to your clanmates and decide what is best for the city. The Tremere clan's voice was already spoken by their Primogen.

He walks away to the side of the stage, while the Primogen step down of the stage to, indeed, discuss with other clan members. Theodore and Gregory go to Miri and Duncan first, while Victor moves towards Xavier. Doctor joins Igor and signs over Nyx that she should approach them.

Emilio takes a seat next to Neb, with a bored sigh.

(Emilio) Interesting stuff! Hey Claudia.
(Claudia) Hello Emilio. I guess so..

Claudia answered without much conviction, she seems a bit shocked of what has just been said, and it's clear to Neb she's nervous, seeing how her hands hold the cloth on her knees.
(Emilio) What do you think 'bout this Neb-uau?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LordNoir
Elder
Elder


Posts : 159
Join date : 2013-12-09
Age : 27
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:27 pm

There's a moment of surprise on Felix' face as the Harpy takes the watch from him. In that instant, he looked about and noticed the stares upon him.

Perception+Empathy>5:
 

He begins to sink down slightly into his chair, blinking as the watch was returned. He looked to Griffin and gave a light nod before his attention moved to the stage and Gosuin. The more the prince spoke, the more obviously bothered and nervous Felix looked. At the statement for discussion among the clans, his eyes looked to Griffin, though Felix remained silent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1375
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 28
Location : Essex, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:34 am

Nyx listened carefully but every so often her gaze drifted to observe the other Kindred present. When anyone moves she seemed to focus on them for a moment before moving on to someo else.

The dumping of the remains doesn't elicit any form of eeaction beyond a cursory glance.

When Doctor motions her to join him and Igor she pushed her weight off the wall and carefully picked her way over. She was mindful to choose a route with the fewest groups to pass and came to a stop nudging herself so no one could easily get behind her.

Nyx's arms crossed and she remained mute; silently asking the other two what their thoughts were on all this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1333
Join date : 2012-08-11
Age : 26
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:59 am

William briefly looked at Mikael, and then focused on the prince more more, briefly showing some amusement before looking interested at the bag of dust and bones. His eyes shift to Nyx as she moves about the area.

Mikael, Spy:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePhilosopher
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1627
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:29 pm

Mikael's reaction to Gosuin's little show is that of an amused adult looking at children.
William:
 

Mikael's question comes not from doubt or worry, but rather he is clearly testing William's intellect on Kindred and Bordeaux Politics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1333
Join date : 2012-08-11
Age : 26
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:30 pm

William smiles, he lost interest in the prince's show after the bag of dust hit the floor, since he was waiting for the main course.

Mikael, spies:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah


Posts : 421
Join date : 2013-12-05
Age : 41
Location : WA State

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:59 pm

Neb casually places his hand on top of one of Claudia's hands in an effort to calm her. He turns his head to look at Emilio, however.

This is...interesting. Not at all what I expected from tonight. It is amazing to me how little information was actually said. I wonder what will happen next.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:30 am

Gosuin walks in the playroom, to hear Neve's opinion first, for a brief instant, before walking to sit with Armand and Eric. He spends more time with them, it seems.

Igor and Doctor whisper along with Nyx.
Nyx, spies:
 


Claudia gives a willing smile to Neb, letting him touch and take her hand. She looks grateful, but it seems the spreading of ashes stressed her. It's clear she's tensed and very attentive of her surroundings.
(Emilio) Well I'm surprised he's that willing to discuss it with others. Honest Ventrue politicians for the best of the city, by listening to the primogen voices in a fair way ?
(Claudia) It's in their best interest to present themselves like this... Even if it could be an act of weakness.

Claudia lowers her voice for the two Setites.
Neb, Emilio, spies.:
 


A little huffed scream can be heard outside of the playroom, before as expected, the gargoyle shows up alongside with Celine (probably the one who repressed her scream). Rufus earns himself a lot of pressing and curious glances, and even a "oohh" by a very happy Igor, who looks very willing to leave his clanmates to go and see the creature up close.
The Gargoyle is carrying what looks like a trunk or a big ancientwooden box (this kind of box ! it's about 70cm tall and 1m50 long, ish). Gosuin stands and indicates the stage to him, seemingly pleased to see the huge piece of moving rock.
He walks through the main alley and just puts it on the stage, crushing one of the bones left there earlier. He then stays there, guarding the box. It seems he has taken a good look around and noticed everyone's position. He looks up to Mikael and gives him a deep nod as acknowledgement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LordNoir
Elder
Elder


Posts : 159
Join date : 2013-12-09
Age : 27
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:20 pm

The sound of the scream caught Felix's attention. He turned his head, and stared in surprise at the large moving stone-like being. His expression seemed to echo Igor's enthusiasm. The neonate's eyes followed the large being's movements onto the stage.

Auspex 1; Perception+ Alertness > 4:
 

Once again, Felix looks to Griffin, seeming uncertainly before he speaks softly.

Griffin, Spies:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1333
Join date : 2012-08-11
Age : 26
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:29 pm

Mikael:
 

William raised his eyebrow in mild curiosity as he heard a scream and a smile appeared on his lips. "I recognize that scream."

As Rufus disturbs the scene with his size, "See, I never forget a scream," the neonate follows the gargoyle with interest as his sight narrowed on a rather large chest.
"You let the gargoyle bring Vonzel in a box?"

And gave a short nod in greeting to Rufus when he was staring at William's direction as the gargoyle gave Horsman a nod. Followed by an almost contained snort as he looked down at Felix in amusement.
OOC:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah


Posts : 421
Join date : 2013-12-05
Age : 41
Location : WA State

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:49 pm

Neb continues holding Claudia's hand, but his attention is mostly on the action on the stage.

Hmm...I wonder what will happen next.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1375
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 28
Location : Essex, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:32 pm

Doctor & Igor:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
ThePhilosopher
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1627
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:58 pm

Mikael listens to William but is not looking at his direction, instead following the elders around below. His tone is neutral.

Will.i.am, Spies:
 

Mikael smiles at William's talk about studying the Lasombra. Wether it's a cynical, agreeing or mocking laugh, it is not clear. He allows the younger tremere to continue but they're interrupted by Rufus entrance.

Mikael is calm, his expression unreadable. He does not answer William in regards to Rufus presence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1333
Join date : 2012-08-11
Age : 26
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Sat May 03, 2014 7:12 pm

Mikael, spies:
 

William takes out his phone and briefly regarded it after he looked for something.

Mikael, Spies:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Sun May 04, 2014 5:33 pm

The ST ignores William's misspelling of names ^^


By the time Nyx looks around and looks back at Doctor and Igor, Igor ran off to the Gargoyle. Doctor just shakes slightly his head.


Nyx, spies:
 


It seems Griffin didn't even care to look back, nor seems neither shocked nor surprised of what happened. He can't help a smile at Felix's words to him, he shakes slightly his head and whispers back to him.
Felix, spies:
 

Gregory approaches Griffin and Felix with a friendly and open smile.
(Gregory) Mr Griffin, may I borrow my newest clan mate from you an instant?

Even if he speaks with politeness and etiquette, it's not really a question. The Tremere stands.
(Jean-Pierre) Without a doubt, Primogen Darvault.

Jean-Pierre gives a polite nod to one, then the other Toreador, and moves away, joining Corinna Ansons. He approaches her close enough to whisper to the Librarian. The Toreador Primogen sits next to Felix.
(Gregory) Is there anything you would like to say to me, Mr Sommier ?

Darvault's tone and behavior is as open and inviting as his smile was. It seems he values whatever the neonate will tell him.



Corinna, spies + knowing Latin:
 


Claudia moves a little the fingers under Neb's, she looks a bit more nervous. She glances around every now and then, but she seems still aware of her surroundings.
(Claudia) I wonder too.


Now things are a bit calmer, despite the abrupt entrance of the Gargoyle, who tries to shoo away the Nosferatu in a fairly polite way, the kindred can notice that indeed, as they had entered while Gosuin was explaining things, there are Kindred that others had not seen before ; unknown faces.


Wits + Alterness/awareness> 5 and politics = 1 (or having learnt of the history of the city's political situation):
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LordNoir
Elder
Elder


Posts : 159
Join date : 2013-12-09
Age : 27
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Mon May 05, 2014 12:43 pm

There's a look of surprise on Felix's face, no doubt the response was not one that he had expected. Of course, he had little time to dwell upon it before Gregory approached. Felix watched Griffin leave before Gregory took his place. He looked a bit nervous, maybe even hesitant.

"I am not certain if I have any right to even offer an opinion on this trial."He admitted."I really will only have to trust that my betters who were present at the tragedy in question will choose what they believe to be the best option."

He becomes quiet for a moment, as if he were thinking before he looked to Gregory. "Though, if I may, there is one thing I would like to ask you, though it has nothing to do with the current trial. It's in regards to Jerome, he's your childe, so, I would think perhaps you know him better than I do. Had I not accepted to help him, do you think he would have killed me?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 612
Join date : 2010-04-16
Location : Warsaw

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Tue May 06, 2014 11:49 am

Corinna leans a bit closer to Griffin when he approaches, a frown on her face that seems to be stuck there since the Prince started the night's offical proceedings. She answers her clanmate in equal manner, her voice lowered to a whisper aswell.

Griffin, Linguistics Latin:
 

There's a hint of worry in her expression, aswell as a bit of uncertainty in her voice. She glances over to Rufus, her face darkening for a moment as she notices Igor's pestering of the Gargoyle, then she turns back to her clanmate.

Griffin, Linguistics Latin:
 

The Librarian gives a nod to the unknown Kindred in the room. It's unclear whether she recognizes any of them, but she doesn't looked too pleased about their presence. Then again, for the last half-hour or so, she hasn't looked pleased about anything, really, much like Griffin.

_________________
"... And the lord set a mark upon Caine lest any finding him should kill him and the mark was ..."

TAXI CO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Today at 2:11 am

Back to top Go down
 
Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Bordeaux's WoD
» CEGT - rating lists March 13th 2011
» [A] Shadow magic class - March 28th
» Round 2: Australian Grand Prix 2011 - Melbourne.
» March 26th Birthday Greetings!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Roleplaying Vampire: The Masquerade :: Roleplaying Area :: City Elysiums-
Jump to: