Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Doomsayer not preaching (TFN 1.2)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Doomsayer not preaching (TFN 1.2) Empty
PostSubject: Doomsayer not preaching (TFN 1.2)   Doomsayer not preaching (TFN 1.2) EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 4:52 pm

Zer0, didn't you state somewhere that the guy was fixed for TFN 1.2?
For my Setite he just stands there like Lot's wife after she looked back...

Vista; usual install: copied unpatched game in new folder, installed TFN; no old save files.
Everything else so far seems to be running smoothly.

geek 
Back to top Go down
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

PostSubject: Re: Doomsayer not preaching (TFN 1.2)   Doomsayer not preaching (TFN 1.2) EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 6:26 pm

every time I load the hub he repeats a different line, but only one line per hub load. I figured that was a new feature. either way, I can hear him and he walks around, something on your end mayhaps?
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Doomsayer not preaching (TFN 1.2)   Doomsayer not preaching (TFN 1.2) EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 5:31 pm

I'm getting the same result as Malak, he's working just fine for me. Another weird engine glitch maybe?
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Doomsayer not preaching (TFN 1.2)   Doomsayer not preaching (TFN 1.2) EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:25 pm

Hm, maybe some incompatibility with one of the Aliases I put in for my convenience. But I doubt it, because I didn't touch the map files or python scripts...
Perhaps he just wants to lure my character in to get s pair of snke skin gloves...

geek 
Back to top Go down
buzzsaw
Ancillae
Ancillae
buzzsaw

PostSubject: Re: Doomsayer not preaching (TFN 1.2)   Doomsayer not preaching (TFN 1.2) EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 1:41 pm

I literally just finished my second playthrough (I grabbed 1.2 pretty much immediately) and I had the same problem throughout my two games. I dunno, it happens off and on most of the ways I play Bloodlines, so I figured it was the usual bug. I think he only spoke a couple loads of the SM map.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doomsayer not preaching (TFN 1.2)   Doomsayer not preaching (TFN 1.2) Empty

Back to top Go down

Doomsayer not preaching (TFN 1.2)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: The Final Nights Forum :: Bug Reporting-
Jump to: