Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Video of the day

Go down 
+12
Feral
Garlik
Childe of Malkav
malak
Zer0Morph
Voraxith
Maxus Corvin
Eliza
Claudia
MxM
SaulottheGentle
Dragatus
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

Video of the day - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 23 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 10:51 pm

Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 23 EmptyWed May 24, 2017 4:03 am

ThePhilosopher wrote:

https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/amYZXj9_460sv.mp4
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 23 EmptyWed May 24, 2017 1:58 pm

Unfortunately, Czech is too far from Polish...

I really liked the Sparta one. "If..."

As for the Florida quartet, I am speechless. A guy is well underway to build a dirty bomb and it is discovered only because his nutty Neonazi pal converts to islam and kills their mates? WTF? Where was FBI, NSA, local police...?
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 23 EmptyWed May 24, 2017 2:45 pm

It's questionable how far he was towards actually building a dirty bomb.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 23 EmptyWed May 24, 2017 3:53 pm

Feral wrote:
Unfortunately, Czech is too far from Polish...

I really liked the Sparta one. "If..."

As for the Florida quartet, I am speechless. A guy is well underway to build a dirty bomb and it is discovered only because his nutty Neonazi pal converts to islam and kills their mates? WTF? Where was FBI, NSA, local police...?

The first comment fits the translator... Moving on.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 23 EmptyWed May 24, 2017 5:39 pm

Dragatus wrote:
It's questionable how far he was towards actually building a dirty bomb.

Indeed, but for a random guy to have the materials at his garage? In a scientific establishment it is not so surprising, a lot of research requires funny substances, or at a hospital or a factory... But someone's house...? Aj, waj...

@Jad: Well, I haven't noticed any subtitles... Wait, you mean the comments, not what is said in the video...?
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 23 EmptyThu May 25, 2017 3:56 am

Yep.

Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 23 EmptyThu May 25, 2017 4:02 am

Going to Kyle's source: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/neo-nazi-converts-islam-kills-roommates-disrespecting-article-1.3186361

It says the following:

Quote :
Federal authorities say that they found the compound hexamethane triperoxide diamine as well as other bomb-making materials such as ammonium nitrate and the radioactive materials thorium and americium during a search of Russell's house and garage.

There is no information about the quantity of any of that.

A different article ( http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/murder-suspect-killed-roommates-prevent-terror-attack-article-1.3192665 ) claims this:

Quote :
Russell — fresh off training for the Army National Guard — discovered the bodies and was crying and donning camouflage when police arrived, according to the newspaper. He told investigators he was a part of the neo-Nazi group Atomwaffen and that the explosive material was for an engineering project he did in 2013, according to his federal arrest affidavit.

Arthurs, however, said Russell “threatened to kill people and bomb infrastructure” in neo-Nazi chatrooms.

Dunno, maybe he got the stuff from contacts he made in the army?

Either way, I'd have to look into how viable thorium and americium are for making nuclear weapons.

Edit: So I randomly found out that americium is used in smoke detectors. That solves one mystery.

https://www.quora.com/What-happened-to-the-radiation-that-was-supposed-to-last-thousands-of-years-in-Hiroshima-1945/answer/C-Stuart-Hardwick?share=32a4f69c&srid=QEsP
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 23 EmptyThu May 25, 2017 5:56 am

Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 23 EmptyThu May 25, 2017 8:49 am

Jad.3 wrote:
Yep.

Except the majority of the syrian refugee families are neither syrian, nor families nor refugee. The majority of them are uneducated men of military age from African countries.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/six-out-of-10-migrants-to-europe-come-for-economic-reasons-and-are-not-refugees-eu-vice-president-a6836306.html
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 23 EmptyThu May 25, 2017 9:14 am

No. No! That's russian propaganda you Putin lover!
We need to share our undeserved wealth and open our hearts and asses!
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 23 EmptyThu May 25, 2017 11:05 am

As for celebratory gunfire:

https://9gag.com/gag/aEY4EZp

@Jad: I am not going to open my heart or ass for some lazy African layabouts... I hope it is clear.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 23 EmptyThu May 25, 2017 1:17 pm

Dunno abut lazy layabouts. Seems to me a layabout would just stay where they are, not risk drowning while getting smuggled across the Mediterranean.

I suppose what you actually could argue for is that Europe doesn't need more unskilled laborers. That would probably be a fair point.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 23 EmptyThu May 25, 2017 2:50 pm

Dragatus wrote:
Dunno abut lazy layabouts. Seems to me a layabout would just stay where they are, not risk drowning while getting smuggled across the Mediterranean.

I suppose what you actually could argue for is that Europe doesn't need more unskilled laborers. That would probably be a fair point.

German companies tried to hire among the "refugees". They found 57 people willing to work for them last time I checked. So yeah, lack of skills and all, but cleaning the streets, construction work or same such don't require a PhD. You only need to want to work.

EDIT: @Philo: I so agree with the video you posted. Indeed, we elected too many demagogues.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 23 EmptyThu May 25, 2017 5:10 pm

Feral wrote:
Dragatus wrote:

German companies tried to hire among the "refugees". They found 57 people willing to work for them last time I checked. So yeah, lack of skills and all, but cleaning the streets, construction work or same such don't require a PhD. You only need to want to work.

EDIT: @Philo: I so agree with the video you posted. Indeed, we elected too many demagogues.

That view, dear Dragy, seems naive. First, they are stupid, second, they are religious. So either imam chases them into holy war in Europe, or the go to a land where they won't have to work ever again and do whatever they want. That is a strong incentive for the laziest people.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 23 EmptyThu May 25, 2017 6:14 pm

The "problem with democracy" video was Dragaturinus's's's, not mine rabbit

HAVE SOME SCIENCE MODAFOCKAAAS

Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 23 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 5:16 am

ThePhilosopher wrote:
The "problem with democracy" video was Dragaturinus's's's, not mine rabbit

Awww...

Well, credit where credit is due. Sorry, Dragatus.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 23 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 5:19 am

'urinus,' teeheheheheee!
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 23 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 6:14 am

Jad.3 wrote:
'urinus,' teeheheheheee!

Don'tget it...?

*tilts head*
Back to top Go down
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 23 EmptySat May 27, 2017 12:14 pm

Feral wrote:
Jad.3 wrote:
'urinus,' teeheheheheee!

Don'tget it...?

*tilts head*

*mildly amused sensible chuckle*
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 23 EmptySun May 28, 2017 4:50 am

Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 23 EmptySun May 28, 2017 9:39 am

Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 23 EmptyMon May 29, 2017 7:02 am

Vicious: http://webm.land/media/zhJd.webm
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 23 EmptyMon May 29, 2017 7:26 am

Jad.3 wrote:
Vicious: http://webm.land/media/zhJd.webm

That was streaptease!
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 23 EmptyMon May 29, 2017 1:42 pm

http://i.4cdn.org/gif/1495808180139.webm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Video of the day
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next