Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Camarilla Edition with The Final Nights mechanics...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suriel
Fledgling
Fledgling

Camarilla Edition with The Final Nights mechanics... Empty
PostSubject: Camarilla Edition with The Final Nights mechanics...   Camarilla Edition with The Final Nights mechanics... EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 11:57 am

Greetings to all!

I love your work with this game! Even after all this time, it's still the best rpg, and more so with all the effort you've made to keep it updated and new.

That aside, I was wondering:

is there a way to play with the Camarilla Edition clans, but with the entire Final Nights modded system? It's not that I don't like the alternate clans but... I kinda like Camarilla better.

Or... perhaps the CE 1.6 patch includes all those changes and I didn't notice.

Thank you!!
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Camarilla Edition with The Final Nights mechanics... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camarilla Edition with The Final Nights mechanics...   Camarilla Edition with The Final Nights mechanics... EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 3:17 pm

Suriel wrote:
Greetings to all!
Welcome to the forum. You smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf.

Quote :
I love your work with this game! Even after all this time, it's still the best rpg, and more so with all the effort you've made to keep it updated and new.
Thanks. Very Happy 

Quote :
That aside, I was wondering:

is there a way to play with the Camarilla Edition clans, but with the entire Final Nights modded system? It's not that I don't like the alternate clans but... I kinda like Camarilla better.
Yup. you just have to edit most dialog files plus about 50 other files. And completely switch some 500 more. Twisted Evil 

Quote :
Or... perhaps the CE 1.6 patch includes all those changes and I didn't notice.

Thank you!!
Nope it doesn't. And even if Camarilla wasn't ended, it would not get them.

geek 
Back to top Go down

Camarilla Edition with The Final Nights mechanics...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Camarilla Edition Forum :: Ask a Question-
Jump to: