Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If there is no way to merge different moods lets divide them accordingly to a clans.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkfury
Fledgling
Fledgling

If there is no way to merge different moods lets divide them accordingly to a clans.  Empty
PostSubject: If there is no way to merge different moods lets divide them accordingly to a clans.    If there is no way to merge different moods lets divide them accordingly to a clans.  EmptySat May 10, 2014 11:58 am

Warm wellcome for all community.

I'm a fan of WoD, and recently i discowered this huge community of moders for great game Bloodlines. I do apologise for my bad english.

It went thru my mind, after closer looks on forum and some mooding research in all mods for VtM,
that :

Would it be more reasonable and easy, to collect all files accordingly to clan which you are belong to.
And then to make a mood. So You will recive for example : Toreador mod, Brujah mod etc.
That will give mooder more available slots in the engine. And will divide people according to clans.
I don't know much about this game engine and moding (still is just a question ) but that way it will be possible to have more slots in the game engine available for one specific clan play.
Am i thinking right ?
So when you want play Brujah you will load Brujah mood with specific for this clan game play.
That will give you more choice - you do not choose a clan ( can insert something instead)
 like filozophys or paths of your character, and can connect them with different looks of a character.  
 Give you more specific armory and weapons more suitable for clan - Brujah - Brutal weapons,
 more ordinary, Toreador - weapons more subtle and rare etc..

It will let you probably have the same places and quests but with more clan specific approach.
It will that way be possible (well in my imagination Smile ) to have more goodies cose they will be more targeted.

this way it would be even easier to balance the game and let the mooders work faster.

We all know what this game is, so i think it would be good direction to mood this game further and make it even more interesting. If you reach somehow as far as i have read some engine limitations would that be the only way to take VtM on the next level ?

Or is there no place to go  for Bloodlines ?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

If there is no way to merge different moods lets divide them accordingly to a clans.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: If there is no way to merge different moods lets divide them accordingly to a clans.    If there is no way to merge different moods lets divide them accordingly to a clans.  EmptyTue May 13, 2014 11:08 am

Hey bro! Welcome
What's your native language ?

I'd love this, but sadly the game doesn't let mod installs that easily ; we'd need to install the game seven different times (once per clan), and each would have all modifiers to all files for the whole game. That basically means making seven whole versions of the game, and have people install them all, in different copies of the game, and play them all as if they were different "games" ("launch Gangrel.exe for Gangrel Bloodlines").

The items are a whole other problem : there are only a certain number of item slots available so we can't add new things Sad

Making new content for a specific clan is doable ; there are quests in the Clan Quest Mod that are clan specific (some are even humanity specific :p)
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: If there is no way to merge different moods lets divide them accordingly to a clans.    If there is no way to merge different moods lets divide them accordingly to a clans.  EmptyTue May 13, 2014 8:49 pm

So you suggest I do the whole work 7 times over? Good joke. LMBAO

geek 
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: If there is no way to merge different moods lets divide them accordingly to a clans.    If there is no way to merge different moods lets divide them accordingly to a clans.  EmptyWed May 14, 2014 7:13 pm

It's an interesting idea for sure. I could actually make TFN for the original 7 clans, 1 clan at a time. 7 slots means 7 different clan variants and 7 different dialogue options. Interesting, sounds like a lot of work though.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If there is no way to merge different moods lets divide them accordingly to a clans.    If there is no way to merge different moods lets divide them accordingly to a clans.  Empty

Back to top Go down

If there is no way to merge different moods lets divide them accordingly to a clans.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Camarilla Edition Forum :: Ask a Question-
Jump to: