so I brainstormed a bit.
Here is a list of features/stuff I would like to see for 1.3:
- Obviously additional models of the mising clans
- additional npc models (1-2 each) pedestrians, etc
- a use for the new library. Either quest oriented which could result in a new nps location or of course a new
haven (at least for some clans).
- return to some previously used locations like the parking block. Alot of things can happen there. Maybe Larry -
Jimmy get rivals?
- more spam mail (love to get back to the pc and check my mail wondering if something new is there)
- Please reduce the supernatural 3 scares cops effect. I would make it a possible effect that could occur (maybe 30 %?). I find it too strong to scare them away that easily. Also an interesting twist could be that they get agitated/frenzy on a 10% chance. This is also a realistic approach there. More people flee usually, but some get all crazy and pull the trigger as fast as they can. Maybe increase attack speed by 10% (could be solved with an item effect or a "discipline" given to mundanes.
- randomized encounters which populate the world even more. Super populated streets feel good, but there
could be more. Especially more mundane habbits.
- minor encounters:
* vampire feeding in dark corner (maybe close to possible hunter spawns?)
* dealer exchanging goods with customers. Just some ganger making hand movements which indicates
that some deals where done with another person.
* some pedestrians walking parallel while talking (a couple?) - could create a pathing problem
- major encounters (can be triggered once, maybe like 20% possibility that sth happens after a certain
main quest stage has been reached to not screw with the basic progression of the game)
* "flesh ball" attack pouring from the sewers (tzimisce) - help? fight? maybe some masquerade violation
or redemption system via email. The Prince or Baron expressing their "gratitude".
* pimp/hooker in the santa monica garage area with 2 prostitutes. Maybe with some haggle etc reduce
the cost of all prostitutes. If it goes wrong it might increase the cost. Maybe a possible shop option
for minor goods (common ammo types, etc).
* a few zombies reaching the streets from the graveyard. Again a situation similar to the "flesh ball"
event. Maybe more timed that they shouldn't get in contact with mortals.
* Some gangers mugging a pedestrian in an dark alley if you manage to help out quick enough (fight,
scare/bribe?). (+ humanity).
Additional side quests:
* larry/jimmy reed/email: some smugglers meeting at the oceanside hotel to perform some trade.
Operate thief-like (you need to sneak). Something like 8-10 smuggler guarding the area. Maybe 1-2
ontop the buildings. Try to sneak in, grab the goods (explosives?) and escape. If you manage to get
away without any fighting get some bonus award. Fight should be very tough unless you are a total
combat horse to encourage the different approach (which is explicitly stressed in the email). Key to
the area could be in the letter inbox.
I had alot more ideas last night. I will edit the initial post later on if I manage to recall them.