Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TFN 1.3 Wishlist

Go down 
+2
Zer0Morph
kyoden
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kyoden
Methuselah
Methuselah
kyoden

TFN 1.3 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: TFN 1.3 Wishlist   TFN 1.3 Wishlist EmptyThu May 15, 2014 12:40 pm

Hi,

so I brainstormed a bit. Smile

Here is a list of features/stuff I would like to see for 1.3:

- Obviously additional models of the mising clans
- additional npc models (1-2 each) pedestrians, etc
- a use for the new library. Either quest oriented which could result in a new nps location or of course a new
 haven (at least for some clans).
- return to some previously used locations like the parking block. Alot of things can happen there. Maybe Larry -
 Jimmy get rivals?
- more spam mail (love to get back to the pc and check my mail wondering if something new is there)
- Please reduce the supernatural 3 scares cops effect. I would make it a possible effect that could occur (maybe 30 %?). I find it too strong to scare them away that easily. Also an interesting twist could be that they get agitated/frenzy on a 10% chance. This is also a realistic approach there. More people flee usually, but some get all crazy and pull the trigger as fast as they can. Maybe increase attack speed by 10% (could be solved with an item effect or a "discipline" given to mundanes.

- randomized encounters which populate the world even more. Super populated streets feel good, but there
 could be more. Especially more mundane habbits.
          - minor encounters:
            * vampire feeding in dark corner (maybe close to possible hunter spawns?)
            * dealer exchanging goods with customers. Just some ganger making hand movements which indicates
               that some deals where done with another person.
            * some pedestrians walking parallel while talking (a couple?) - could create a pathing problem
            * etc

- major encounters (can be triggered once, maybe like 20% possibility that sth happens after a certain
            main quest stage has been reached to not screw with the basic progression of the game)
            * "flesh ball" attack pouring from the sewers (tzimisce) - help? fight? maybe some masquerade violation
               or redemption system via email. The Prince or Baron expressing their "gratitude".
            * pimp/hooker in the santa monica garage area with 2 prostitutes. Maybe with some haggle etc reduce
               the cost of all prostitutes. If it goes wrong it might increase the cost. Maybe a possible shop option
               for minor goods (common ammo types, etc).
            * a few zombies reaching the streets from the graveyard. Again a situation similar to the "flesh ball"
              event. Maybe more timed that they shouldn't get in contact with mortals.
            * Some gangers mugging a pedestrian in an dark alley if you manage to help out quick enough (fight,
               scare/bribe?). (+ humanity).

Additional side quests:
            * larry/jimmy reed/email: some smugglers meeting at the oceanside hotel to perform some trade.
               Operate thief-like (you need to sneak). Something like 8-10 smuggler guarding the area. Maybe 1-2
               ontop the buildings. Try to sneak in, grab the goods (explosives?) and escape. If you manage to get
               away without any fighting get some bonus award. Fight should be very tough unless you are a total
               combat horse to encourage the different approach (which is explicitly stressed in the email). Key to
               the area could be in the letter inbox.

:/

I had alot more ideas last night. I will edit the initial post later on if I manage to recall them.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

TFN 1.3 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.3 Wishlist   TFN 1.3 Wishlist EmptyThu May 15, 2014 1:16 pm

I read your wishlist but I have to admit that I didn't understand all of it. I honestly don't want to populate the public hubs any more than I already have because the more people I add, it seems to make the game choppier. I removed the fog several years ago to increase the framerate but then adding more people took it the other way. I so wish this game used a smoother engine.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

TFN 1.3 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.3 Wishlist   TFN 1.3 Wishlist EmptyFri May 16, 2014 8:09 am

I like the pimp idea. Talk to him, reduce/increase cost. Kill him, get jumped later. If you survive, you get an email to meet the boss in Downtown garage. Either resolve with talking, or krush kill and destroy. And take over Smile And come to the sole survivor to collect moneys Smile

Also, I think picture of Zer0's dick in the loading screen would be nice addition. I think it's actuall with Feral... you know. It would definitely draw more audience.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

TFN 1.3 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.3 Wishlist   TFN 1.3 Wishlist EmptyFri May 16, 2014 10:33 am

Jad.3 wrote:
I like the pimp idea. Talk to him, reduce/increase cost. Kill him, get jumped later. If you survive, you get an email to meet the boss in Downtown garage. Either resolve with talking, or krush kill and destroy. And take over :)And come to the sole survivor to collect moneys Smile
Good idea. And you can catch two vampires with one stake: You get money (not from console  Laughing  ) without the need for haggling and you get blood without the need for seduction or hunting.

Quote :
Also, I think picture of Zer0's dick in the loading screen would be nice addition. I think it's actuall with Feral... you know. It would definitely draw more audience.
Or frighten them off. Rolling Eyes 

geek

Last edited by Childe of Malkav on Sat May 17, 2014 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

TFN 1.3 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.3 Wishlist   TFN 1.3 Wishlist EmptyFri May 16, 2014 6:39 pm

I like the idea of a picture of my dick in Feral's mouth for the loading screen but I'm not sure about the pimp idea, sounds like a lot of work for me and I'm feeling pretty lazy.

Maybe when I get a burst of passion and enthusiasm I will send Feral my boner picture and start working on a pimp scenario.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

TFN 1.3 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.3 Wishlist   TFN 1.3 Wishlist EmptyFri May 16, 2014 7:28 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
I like the idea of a picture of my dick in Feral's mouth for the loading screen but I'm not sure about the pimp idea, sounds like a lot of work for me and I'm feeling pretty lazy.

Maybe when I get a burst of passion and enthusiasm I will send Feral my boner picture and start working on a pimp scenario.

What an enthralling idea! Altough I would have to be very careful with my canines... scratch 
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

TFN 1.3 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.3 Wishlist   TFN 1.3 Wishlist EmptyFri May 16, 2014 8:23 pm

Feral wrote:
Zer0Morph wrote:

What an enthralling idea! Altough I would have to be very careful with my canines... scratch 

No need. If an accident happens, he can just use blood to heal the wound.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

TFN 1.3 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.3 Wishlist   TFN 1.3 Wishlist EmptyFri May 16, 2014 8:31 pm

Dragatus wrote:
Feral wrote:
Zer0Morph wrote:

Still not to good to be around a frenzied Brujah, even with high Fortitude. affraid 
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

TFN 1.3 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.3 Wishlist   TFN 1.3 Wishlist EmptySat May 17, 2014 10:55 pm

LOLOLs
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

TFN 1.3 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.3 Wishlist   TFN 1.3 Wishlist EmptySun May 18, 2014 2:02 am

Feral wrote:
Dragatus wrote:
Feral wrote:
Zer0Morph wrote:

Still not to good to be around a frenzied Brujah, even with high Fortitude. affraid 

As soon as you hear the scream and taste the blood, just use Earth Meld.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

TFN 1.3 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.3 Wishlist   TFN 1.3 Wishlist EmptySun May 18, 2014 4:45 am

Dragatus wrote:
Feral wrote:
Dragatus wrote:
Feral wrote:
Zer0Morph wrote:

...and hope he's too enraged to think about salt... *suddenly a tray with a jar of mustard and a pot of salt appears out of thin air. You might even hear some kind of sniggering.*

geek 
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

TFN 1.3 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.3 Wishlist   TFN 1.3 Wishlist EmptySun May 18, 2014 6:27 am

Dragatus wrote:
Feral wrote:
Dragatus wrote:
Feral wrote:
Zer0Morph wrote:

But how to resist the overwhelming urge to keep sucking!? I go on Conviction and Instinct after all...

@Malkav: Or good old shovel... Seems more Brujah-y than magic.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

TFN 1.3 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.3 Wishlist   TFN 1.3 Wishlist EmptySun May 18, 2014 6:50 am

I don't want to be on this forum anymore.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

TFN 1.3 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.3 Wishlist   TFN 1.3 Wishlist EmptySun May 18, 2014 7:17 am

Jad.3 wrote:
I don't want to be on this forum anymore.

I meant Vitae, not... Ah, forget it. Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
kyoden
Methuselah
Methuselah
kyoden

TFN 1.3 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.3 Wishlist   TFN 1.3 Wishlist EmptySun May 18, 2014 7:28 am

lol!

Last edited by kyoden on Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

TFN 1.3 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.3 Wishlist   TFN 1.3 Wishlist EmptySun May 18, 2014 9:11 am

kyoden wrote:
Jepp and another creative topic attempt gone AWOL within (felt) seconds.

It is the (sad) norm, no?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TFN 1.3 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.3 Wishlist   TFN 1.3 Wishlist Empty

Back to top Go down

TFN 1.3 Wishlist
Page 1 of 1